Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thats No Moon -- Its a Space Station!

Looking to recruit a few into my space station dev thread to get it completed. Its basically salvaging a large abandoned space station. The RP is fairly open, set in the Silken Asteroids(started before the Horde claimed them, but hey, could still have fun with that angle).

Anyone interested? Punch and pie Credits to those who qualify.

"and everything!"....Try not to sound too romantic, will ya? ;)

Alright @[member="Krest"] and @[member="Noah Corek"] , I tagged both of you in the thread. Or....tagged you as another character I should say.

Supreme Overlord Dredge said:
You will give half of everything you find to the horde, or I will burn it and everyone working there. Call it a permit to work there :D
Cant burn things that are in space.And are durasteel. I have a feeling you'll be knocking on the doors of my main mining facility soon enough, consider it a trade.

@[member="Judah Dashiell"] you make a fair point, but the thing is ICly you will be killed on sight. There's a lot of bad things going on there and people salvaging a station might see things their not supposed to. So yes I will have to join in

Supreme Overlord Dredge said:
@[member="Judah Dashiell"] you make a fair point, but the thing is ICly you will be killed on sight. There's a lot of bad things going on there and people salvaging a station might see things their not supposed to. So yes I will have to join in
Considering I started my thread 4/13 and the Horde started their major faction application 4/21, I'm going to have to stick this in the time line of pre-Horde. I'm removing(towing?) the space station out of Horde space as per my original plan so you won't have to worry about me. For now. ;)

Thessa Kai said:
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Did you just threaten my husband, his business, our family, AND our home?!

You do not want to mess with a Galan, bub.
Easy there killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom