Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private That's My Ship!

A repeater suddenly crashed into the man, causing his shot to zip by her head by just a few inches. Sam sat dead still for a moment as Matt crashed into the man and pinned him down. Her eyes were wide as she sat with both pistols in her hands. Her breathing was even missing as she contemplated what just happened. She finally snapped out when he spoke up and quickly got up, walking over to the man underneath him and placing a gun at the back of his head. "This is called instant karma." she said before pulling the trigger. The man went limp on the ground as she stood up again. Her face was blank, devoid of any emotion as she looked at Matt again.

"I'm alright." she said calmly...then turned and walked off to empty her guns into the knocked out officers on the floor. Her face was blank, but her eyes were lit up with rage as she kept firing until her guns were empty. She finally turned back to Matt and marched straight up to him, grabbed his collar and yanked him down to plant a deep, passionate kiss on his lips. It probably lasted a few seconds longer than it should have. She finally broke the kiss -albeit reluctantly- and looked him in the eyes. "In case I don't get a chance after all this." she said before letting go. "Let's move. I want my ship back." she said in her usual tone as she walked off.

She explored the office a little more before looking back at Matt. "Okay so how do we do this? Go back upstairs and ask the guy to give us my crap? Or look for a survivor?" she asked him as she started reloading her pistols once again.

Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

A hint of empathy crossed his eyes as the large mercenary looked down on the officer who was currently being squashed underneath him. It soon faded away, however, as memories of how close the man had been to executing Sammy. Still, she was safe for now, or at least as safe as she could be considering the situation. Instead of answering his question immediately, the girl walked over and executed the man Mathieu was holding. It was the second time she did that within the last hour and he was beginning to grow concerned by how she could endure it all as it even festered on his consciousness. Paradoxical, perhaps, considering how they had just ended the life of so many - but there was just something about killing the defence less which felt off to him. Nodding slowly, he let out short, perhaps even careful "Alright" as he worked to get back on his feet. While his strength allowed him to move in the heavy armour easier than most, it could still make it at least a bit harder to get up after just having wrestled someone on the floor.

Once he had got back up on his feet and reattached the repeater to the leather belt which hung from his shoulder, Mathieu saw how the girl was walking towards the now sleeping foes with both guns in her hands. Never having been blessed with the ability to read minds, he let out a "Sammy?", his loud voice cutting through the now silent area like a hot knife through butter. Walking towards her at a quick pace, jogging even, he looked on with terrified eyes as she started firing at the sleeping men and women who had been affected by the gas. "Sammy!" he hollered, rushing towards her.

Her thin arms were suddenly beset by his significantly larger and heavily armoured ones, quickly forcing them down as he came up to her from behind. "Sammy" he said with a warm and gentle tone as he embraced her, allowing his armour plates brush against her back as his hands were brought together at her front. Brushing his jaw against the top of her head, he spoke softly "We're safe. They are all asleep and will remain so until someone wakes them up. And by that time, we will be long gone, okay?" Maintaining the position for a while, allowing her to turn in his embrace if she wanted to, he finally let go once she seemed to have calmed down.

Taking a couple steps to see the snoozers, he soon turned back to her and looked down her brown eyes with his kind blue ones. "Let's see if any of these guys feels like talking to us" he suggested between picking out a scrawny-looking officer and starting to ensure that he remained unarmed. "I think you should do the talking. You're much better than I am at that" he said sincerely, having seen her in action a number of times now. Crouching down, he started clapping the Devaronian on the cheeks "Wake up" he repeated until the red alien's eyes flickered to life. Now, it was her turn.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

Her Arms were suddenly clamped down tightly against her body, stopping her from shooting. "LET GO OF ME! KARKING LET GO!" she screamed at him, fighting to try and break free. He tried to calm her down, talk gently to her. But she didn't let it happen. "THEY KARKING TRIED TO SHOOT ME! THEY HAD A GUN TO MY HEAD!" she continued to fight him, firing shots in hopes of letting them land on the knocked out officers.

She turned in his grasp and tried to punch him, but she couldn't do anything with him holding her. "I'm gonna kill them! I'll kill them!" she screamed into his chest until she finally went limp in his arms. She pressed her face into his chest as if trying to break free, but she didn't fight him anymore. "They had a gun to my head!" she shouted into his chest before looking up at him. Looking into his eyes, feeling his hold, it managed to calm her down. Her breathing calmed and the fire in her eyes disappeared. "Okay." she said finally, agreeing -rather irritably- to interrogating one of them.

Matt woke up one of the cops and Sam knelt down over him, pressing both pistols into his chest. "Wakey wakey!" she shouted to get him awake. "Listen up here, you skug. I was a second away from getting my brains blow out and I really wanna return the favour. So gimme a reason not to." she explained, shifting her barrels onto his neck. "You're gonna tell me where the hell my droid is, where my ship is, and how we can get to it without more trouble." she ordered and he nodded nervously.

"Sure thing! Just don't shoot!" he blurted out. "The droid is outside in a holding room! In the same landing area as your ship! There's only one cop watching over it all in the room. This was just a room to take you out. Now please don't shoot!" he rambled off, closing his eyes in case she did. Sam looked up at Matt with a glare. But as she looked into his eyes she relaxed again. With a sigh she pulled back, stood up and landed a hard kick to his head. He went limp as he was knocked out cold. Sam turned to Matt and walked right up to him. "You make it really hard to do my job, you know that?" she grumbled, staring into his soul. She looked away for a moment before giving him a backhand across the cheek. "That's for stopping me!" she stated.

Immediately afterward she grabbed his collar and yanked him down...then gave a deep and passionate kiss. She finally broke away after several seconds. "That's for in case I don't get a chance after this." she continued softly, looking between his eyes and lips.

She let go and turned to walk back to the elevator...but stopped. "Thanks...Matt." she muttered, glancing behind her at him.

Somewhat absent minded, he stood back up as she took over, dealing with the poor officer expertly. He still couldn't quite get over how upset she had been with him and how terrified he had been of her turning back to her old self. And her current questioning seemed to indicate that she was indeed getting more and more aggressive, at least when compared to how she tried to solve issue after they had just landed on the moon. What made matters worse was how bad he felt for potentially having hurt her. It was obvious that the girl hadn't quite realised the power she held over him as the thought of her being truly angry with him scared him far more than any thug with a blaster did. While he did listen and keep a watchful eye on the man to ensure that he'd be able to stop any sudden attacks, Mathieu didn't do much more and simply stood there waiting for her when she came up to him.

A sudden pain stung his cheek as his head flinched to the side, apparently having left his defences down when just dealing with her. His eyes went to hers, looking at her almost apologetically as his cheek reddened a bit. Still, he hands remained at his sides, not going up to hold the cheek. Instead, he let out a low "Sorry" and slowly turned his head back to a normal position, just to angle his face a bit to expose his other cheek to her. But instead of another smack, she yanked him down by the collar, causing him to suddenly find his eyes on her level. What ensued was better than most things he had dared to hope for anytime soon. Surprised, he looked at her as she broke it away. Having reciprocated, he now stood dumbfounded for both one and two moments as he took a few heavy breaths and let out a mute "wow." He suddenly got an impulse to truly reciprocate what had been given but swayed himself before fully committing to the act. Instead, he just remained silent with a dumb smile on his face until she continued upon which he followed suite.

His eyes immediately met hers as she turned and upon seeing her stop, he did too. Attentively, he waited for her to speak and gained a winning smile as she thanked him. "Aww" he sounded sweetly, not entirely sure what she was thanking him for. At any rate, maybe what he was doing so far wasn't so bad after all. Bringing up a hand to rub he bad a little before giving her shoulder a soft squeeze, the two then walked to the elevator.

Mathieu remained awkwardly silent during the ride down, glancing at her from time to time. He could barely hide how happy he was to know that she wasn't all too angry at him and only assumed a more serious attitude as they neared the lowest floor of the enforcement offices. "Just in case" he said as he took half a step to stand in front of her as the doors opened. They were just met by a closed door staring at them which was quite the contrast to how they had been greeted in the office area earlier. Bringing out his blaster pistol, Mathieu then opened the door, only to find a rather empty storage office. "Where could he be?" he asked, carefully moving through the room, trying to keep Sammy close as possible.

He didn't seem to take her gratitude very seriously, but she didn't make a fuss about it. Half of her was offended by it, but the other half was happy that he didn't press it. It was hard for her to be this openly thankful over something like that. He gave her back a rub and squeezed her shoulder. She tried to lean into it a bit. They finally moved on and entered the elevator.

she could feel his eyes on her...and frankly she didn't mind one bit. He stepped in front of her and she stepped a little closer to him. A neutral face was held, but on the inside she was quite happy. She just wanted this mess to end already so she could properly talk to him. But at the same time, the thought of admitting anything to him aloud was hard for her. It made her feel weak, dependent on someone else. That was unacceptable.

The door opened and she levelled her guns at it...but there was nothing. She stuck close to him as he opened the door, scanning every angle and moving her pistols with her eyes. She watched out for anything out of place, any movement of life. But there was none. She holstered her pistols and resumed a normal stance. "He can be flying to the moon for all I care, I just want my droid." she commented, still keeping an eye out. She finally spotted a sign that pointed to 'droid acquisition'. She seemed to have her guard down, but she knew Matt had her back. Between that and her hands on her holsters, she wasn't going to get surprised again.

She followed through a short, narrow hall until she reached a room that held various astromechs, protocol droids and a bunch of others. They were all shut down which made it a little harder. but luckily she found her droid with a restraining bolt on its body...something that was very quickly pried off. With a little fiddling she found the switch and turned it back on. "Hey buddy. Missed me?" she greeted it with a smirk. It beeped happily and rolled to press into her. "Now don't go being sappy on me. Come on, let's go." she said with a smile, standing back up and looking at Matt. "There's one part done. Now for the ship. And I swear if they got another trap for us, I'm lighting this entire block up with cannon fire." she warned Matt as she walked past him back to where they were.

Only this time she drew her pistols, just in case...

What ensued was a quiet but somewhat methodical search as they ventured through the nearby facilities looking for her droid and the hangar which stored her ship. Usually, the hangars didn't tend to be too far away from the acquisitions area when they were on the same floor and he hoped that it would remain true this time too. Still with his blaster out and always keeping her in his peripheral sight, Mathieu scanned each and every corner as they moved. "We're getting your droid back" he said, confirming her wish with a confident tone as they went further into the corridor.

It all remained eerily quiet for a while. It was strange how the idea of an ambush from one man could be more fearsome than half a dozen men shooting at him. Finally, they arrived at the droid acquisition area where Sammy quickly started the search for her astromech. When finally satisfied that no one was coming, the Mercenary closed the door and holstered his blaster to approach the girl and the little mech. "You're droid is a ball" he said happily, bending down at picking it up, letting it rest on top of his two open palms. "Hey there buddy" he said, smiling at the black dot that was what was most similar to an eye. The droid let out a number of confused beeps and boops as the large Morellian started feeling its weight and balance, first bouncing it up and down and then between his two hands. "You aren't light! You'd make for a great weight" he said with a tone bordering on that of a joke. Once ready to leave, Mathieu held the droid under his right arm, similar to how someone would hold a helmet before drawing his blaster again. A series of surprised and perhaps even indignified beeps escaped the droid as it asked to be put down on the floor again. "Okay, ball" he said rather simply before complying with the request.

Soon, the trio were on their way down the corridor, Mathieu staying less than a meter behind her as he would then be able to intercept in case of danger. All of a sudden, one of the doors they had just passed by burst open, allowing the one guard to get the jump on the trio. Fortunately, he did the big mistake of trying to tackle the Morellian whilst unarmed, which mostly just resulted in him crashing in against the heavily armoured Mercenary. Reflexively, Mathieu grabbed the assailant by the collar and tried to pull him away. After struggling for a few short moment, the assailant had to let go and was promptly thrown into a wall. "This will be school all over again" he mused before shoving the man into one of the open lockers, closing the door to it after a bit of squeezing, and finally locking it. He looked back to Sammy and the little droid "I guess the coast should be clear now" he said, proceeding in through the hall in a much more relaxed manner. It wouldn't take long until they got to four hangars, all whom had monitors on the doors listing what type it was and other trivial facts. "So, Sammy, which hangar is yours?" he asked, thinking that it would all be over soon.

It was safe to say the droid wasn't a fan of being picked up. It fussed and beeped away, but Matt didn't seem to get the message. At least not immediately. Sam chuckled as she watched him. "Yeah he's not a fan of being picked up and lugged around. Unless he asks for it." she explained as she walked.

Sam was ready to blow the guy's brains out when he burst through the door and tried to attack them. But seeing him trying to fight Matt was amusing at best. She hung back and watched with a smirk as he shoved the man into a locker. "We didn't need a school to do that, it was just convenient." she admitted with a shrug. After getting rid of the guy they moved on until they reached the hangars. She didn't answer when he spoke up, instead simply wandering along until she found her baby. "This one right here." she said as she levelled her pistol at the lock and blasted away. It triggered the alarm and would cause them to be overrun in a few minutes, but they had enough time to get away.

With a smirk she shoved the hangar door open and looked inside to admire her ship staring back at her. "Oh yeah, let's get moving." she rushed forward and hit the control to drop the ramp, running up it and making room for both Matt and Beebee to get past and to the cockpit. She closed it up and followed them up to the cockpit where she sat down in the co-pilot's seat. "Let's rock it! Beebee, you know what to do. Matt, you help Beebee. I'll take care of the gun turret." she ordered and sprinted to the back of the ship to man the turret on the backside.

As the ship made its way out of the hangar, people were rushing in and firing at them. But their pistols and rifles did nothing against the blastboat's heavy armour. Sam fired with the laser cannons on the back at them as they moved into position, keeping them from getting close to the ship. She only relaxed and sat back in the gunner's seat after they took off, treating herself to a well-deserved cigarette. "We're clear, Matt. Feel free to have Beebee take over." she spoke into the comlink lying on the gunnery system. "And come help me out of the gunner's seat, I'm lazy." she joked, a smile clearly audible in her voice.

If he did indeed come to the back of the ship, he would find her sitting in the gunner's seat, feet kicked up on the turret's dashboard and cigarette in hand. She looked down when she heard him, giving a smirk. "Welcome aboard the fossil!" she quipped, turning the turret to drop down in front of him. "It might be almost a thousand years old, but I'm still loving it." she explained as she walked past him, slipping the cigarette between her lips once again.

She glanced behind her to look at Matt, a happy glimmer in her eye behind the usual hard expression. "Let's see if they stole my celebration juice or not." she suggested, waiting for him to catch up.

Hearing her comment about the droid, he looked over at her with a slightly raised eyebrow before looking back at the droid. It really didn't like it? Shrugging ever so slightly, he let out a simple "He'll come around. Won't you, buddy?" he finished by flashing the little machine a friendly smile before looking over at Sammy "And if he refuses, I'll just have to look for a weight elsewhere" he said, eyeing her with a mischievous smile before continuing on to find her ship. Every alarm in the facility was probably triggered when she shot the doors open, allowing the remaining officers to know where they were. It wasn't a big problem, however, as they would probably find out sooner or later anyways - following the path of destruction couldn't be all too hard.

Following first her and then the BB-unit, Mathieu quickly managed to make his way to the cockpit and remembering her relative unfamiliarity with piloting, he figured that assuming the pilot's seat would be alright. If not, he'd apologize later - now was definitely not the time. Letting out a long "uhhhm" as he looked around, the Morellian quickly tried to familiarise himself with the ship. Through luck, some skill and a bit of help from the droid, they finally got started. His smile was soon replaced by a sceptical look upon hearing that he was there to help the droid instead of the other way around. Wondering if this was part of her regiment to stay in control for a couple of seconds, he soon returned to preparing the ship for an escape.

Not even having replied to her as he was way too busy with trying to figure everything out, his adrenaline was pumping by the time they had gotten to safety. Upon hearing the suggestion to let the droid take over, Mathieu nodded and let out a brief "You go ahead buddy" whilst looking at it before leaning back and allowing his hands to fall behind his head after a lazy stretch. A smile soon grew on his lips as she suggested the he come over - there would be no need to ask twice as he quickly got back up on his feet and made his way out of the cockpit. Walking though the vessel towards its back, he noticed how it seemed to be remarkably tidy - especially around the kitchen area. It was surprising, since that was not quite the image he had gotten of her so far. His eyes got a curious look to them as he spotted what looked like binds used to tie someone up laying lazily on the table. With a chuckle, he pocketed them before continuing to the gunner's seat.

It was good to see that she didn't seem to have suffered any injuries - at least not any physical ones. Stretching out a hand to her, he helped pulling her up before thanking her for the welcome. "She's beautiful" he said with eye remaining locked with hers. A temporary frown appeared as she walked past him "Those are bad for you, you know" he said, eyeing the cigarette. While she maintained her hard expression, the girl did suggest finding something to drink, earning a happy nod from the Mercenary. Walking up closer to her, he spoke "That sounds like a great idea" with a low voice. Feeling particularly daring, he brought up the binds in an open palm "Now, what are these for?" he asked with an amused tone, remembering the threat she made last time.

The comment about the ship being beautiful received a raised eyebrow from her. "You talking about me or the ship?" she teased him with a joking glare before walking off. Though as she walked he commented on her smoking, receiving a scoff from her. "Yeah and so is getting into firefights. But that's not stopping either of us. Besides, these are probably one of the few things in life I can enjoy." she explained without even looking at him...though she did stop before taking another drag. Suddenly she lost her taste for it as she eyed it for a moment. Finally she threw it on the ground and crushed it beneath her boot, grumbling all the way, "Well done, you managed to ruin it."

He agreed to have a drink and the smirk returned. But when he asked her a curious question, she stopped and turned. "Oh. Those are for the guy that delivered my ship to those skugs. I was supposed to hold him for ransom but that fell apart when the pirates attacked me." she explained. She looked between him and the binders, cocking her head slightly. "What did you think it was for?" she asked him, struggling to hide the sly grin trying to form on her lips.

"Stop messing around! Come on, before those binders give you ideas." she said before walking off again.

In the oddly tidy mess room Sam luckily found her liquor right where it was along with the beer in her fridge. "They can be glad they left my stuff where it was. I would have been royally ticked off if they took my booze." she mumbled to herself as she took out a bottle of rather very expensive whiskey along with two shot glasses.

She placed it on the table by the booth and sunk into the couch. "Man, it's good to be back." she said, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "I'd say this calls for a toast." she quipped before pouring both of them a shot. She held her glass out to him with a smile. "To exciting times." she toasted, then slammed the glass back and plopped it back on the table. She glanced up at Matt then ever-so-casually scooted closer to him. she leaned against him and refilled both their glasses. "Hey, Matt." she said softly, looking up at him with sincerity. "Thanks for today. Seriously..." she said a bit awkwardly, almost sounding like she wanted to say something else. But she quickly turned away when a very light hue of red appeared on her cheeks.

She helped herself to another shot then relaxed against him once again, enjoying the moment of respite they could finally take.

An amused smirk appeared on his lips as he imagined her actually having someone tied up in the binders flashed through his mind. She really wasn't kidding around - but he had seen proof of that many times already. She asked what he thought they were for causing him to let out a strong "Well..." as his eyes fell down to the binders and then his wrists. His gaze lingered on his own arms for a bit before it went to her, much thinner arms. As his free hand went to fondle her wrist, Mathieu was about to speak but was interrupted as she put them back on the quest to get something to drink.

"Nice ship" he commented as they made their way back to the mess room. Whilst the girl arranged drinks, the Mercenary started detaching the armour plates from his body glove, creating a pile of plates and weapons on the floor "Much better" he said, stretching his limbs with newfound mobility and ease as he was no longer encumbered by the armour. He then walked over to take a seat on the couch she had sat down on.

"I bet" he said, knowing how good it was to be home after a long time away. For a brief moment, he almost felt like an intruder for being there to disrupt the first moment of relaxation she had probably had in a rather long time. Taking the glass, he echoed her toast "To exciting times!" and slammed it back before putting it down on the table a few moments after her.

While her scooting might have been casual, it was hard for him not to notice, causing him to raise the arm on her side and resting it on the backrest of the couch. He was quite comfortable with the girl by now and it seemed like she was pretty relaxed when with him too, standing in stark contrast to their first time together. He loved the feeling of her petite form brushing against his side and instinctively let his arm fold down. His arm would lay heavy on her shoulder and arm but would be quick to ease the pressure as she leaned forth to get herself another drink, only to resume its hold as she got back. "We're friends" he said, almost a bit absentmindedly as she downed another shot whilst his remained on the table.

He looked down at her whilst holding her close. 'Friends' seemed like such an unsatisfactory term considering what was quite obvious between them. "I'll watch your back" he said, voice low and tender. "I'll keep you safe" he said, brushing his jaw against the side of her head, adjusting his voice as his mouth neared her ear "And I'll keep you company when you need it" he finished, holding her close against him, not really making it possible for eye contact. Leaning forward, he refilled her glass before picking up the one she had poured for him earlier. Gently and slowly, he let his own glass touch against hers, creating a low but long-lasting clink before bringing the drink to his mouth. Upon finishing, he looked down at her, seeing the top of her head and her legs "What else do friends do?"

She felt his arm rest over her shoulder, and he would probably be able to feel the tenseness in her body slowly ease away. He started to speak and Sam listened closely. She sat dead still as he spoke to her, his voice lowering as she felt him against her head. She allowed a small, genuine smile to appear on her lips for a moment before letting it disappear again.

He refilled her glass, clinked them together then downed his own. She followed soon after, slamming back the glass and placing it upside-down on the table. His question made her look up, a mischievous smile and a glimmer in her eye looking back at him. "Like you said..." she muttered, reaching up and slowly pulling the zip of his body glove down. "...they keep each other company..." her free hand released her holsters and threw them onto the pile of weapons and armour. "And right now..." her hand then released her belt buckle and loosened her shorts. "I'd very much like it if you..." she suddenly swung around and straddled him once more. Her hands explored his chest and pushed the body glove aside, feeling his toned, rock-hard muscles under his skin. "Kept me company." she finally finished by leaning in and kissing him again.

Though there was much more behind this kiss than the last time they were in a position like this. After a few seconds she pulled back, resting her hand on his stomach. "Now are you gonna chase me off again? Or can I show you exactly what I think of you this time?" she asked him, her face inches from his while her hand was moving lower and lower...

His eyes closed as he felt her pulling down the zipper of his body glove. This was going somewhere, that much was for sure. Especially when she echoed his thoughts of what friends did. He brushed his jaw against her head harder eventually letting it rest on the top of her head, exposing his throat as it brushed lightly against her hair. He didn't quite know what it was, but for some reason, this felt much more real than what she had done with the Togruta earlier. Suddenly, he twitched, and with eyes following her leg in it's swinging motion, Mathieu soon knew what had happened. His eyes soon went from her leg to her eyes as his hands slowly brushed against her back.

Sammy's soft and silky hand looked so little and as soon as they brushed against his skin, he got quite excited. Reciprocating the kiss, his right hand went up behind her head, pushing down lightly as he lusted for it to continue. A dumb smile spread across his lips as she pulled back and he looked up at her. "Happy to oblige" he replied but right before he could go for another kiss, she pulled back whilst resting her hand on his abs. What had happened last time lingered on her mind and it was hard to blame her for it. "No" he said with silent determination, only to lean up towards her for another kiss whilst his hand once again pressed on her head lightly from behind. Lasting for a bit longer this time, he finally released the kiss to have a look at her.

Barely able to contain his excitement, he went for another kiss. This time, however, he didn't remain seated. Instead of having his right hand brush against the back of her head, both hands want towards her bottom and slowly but surely, he started to stand up whilst his hands ensured that she would stay in place. "You're gonna show me the captain's quarters" he said, gently brushing his nose against hers with a genuine smile on his lips "Left or right?" he asked. Starting to walk in whichever direction she suggested, he soon resumed the kiss, still holding her suspended in the air and letting her legs clasp onto his sides. Slowly, he walked towards her room, the pace didn't matter, it would be a long night and they had time to spare.

/End Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom