Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thats Classified, or maybe not.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
While I want Aiakos to be an agent of the Empire, he is force sensitive (he doesn't know it), and I not wholly sure I understand the relation between the empire, force sensitives, and the Inquisitors. I want to see if he can get some training of sorts.
While this chaotic war rages, perhaps if anyone wanted to do a spy or covert story line where we perhaps gather some intelligence, and perhaps even so sabotage or covert action. Or even help IIB expand back into the galaxy.

Here's the short version.

The Empire requires force registration. If you're aware you're sensitive, you're supposed to sign up. The Inquisition is a state secret. About three people in the galaxy who aren't part of it are aware it exists. Among their other duties, they monitor Imperial space for force activity, work to combat rogue force users without revealing themselves to the public, etc. etc.

Inquisitors who discover an untrained force sensitive can make an offer of recruitment. It's a join or die offer, once you're aware of the Inquisition you're a liability after all. Once you're in, you're in for life. You maintain a cover identity in some other part of Imperial life, while secretly following the orders of the Grand Inquisitor. If this interests you, we can find someone in the Inquisition to discover Aiakos's talents and start his training.

Usually either pulling some kind of stunt that raises red flags as possibly force sensitivity or working in close proximity with an Inquisitor. For example, Soma got picked up after making ace in a single mission against a pirate ambush that killed more veteran members of her squadron. Maybe Aiakos has a string of lucky hunches that keep proving accurate?

Something can get sorted out easily enough.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
That could do. I can see him guessing or predicting things before they happen. He likely would think nothing of it, and think it was the intense training and drugs the IIB gave him during his recruitment and testing for Infiltration and Destab divisions of the agency.

It'll be the slower route in, but as long as you don't mind taking your time before throwing things around the room with your brain, I think it'd work perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom