Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That which you seek, inside, you will find…

Remy was clearly connecting with the snake and appeared to have it under her control. Its predatory instincts were subdued and she would learn to replicate the connection. Faster and faster each time and develop an ability to overcome resistance.

But animals were one thing, people another. So Maja thought. And given she was not one for elaborate plans, she did what she typically did - she copied. Her own Master had provided a suitable test for developing the Ability to control not only humans - but multiple humans.

She smiled. "Continue your studies. I shall drop you off wherever you need to be. In three days time I shall call for you. Your next test will be significantly more taxing."

[member="Remy Singh"]

[member="Darth Zilti"]

Remy looked as her master was speaking and bowed to her, the hand still extended to keep control of the snake but her knee now sunk into the mud and dirt. Her head touching her other knee." Understood my master." She rose up and getting taken to someplace to await her masters orders was... interesting she still didn't really know anywhere or other places then Tantorus and the barracks but that was as good a place as any. She would be taken there and with a small bow prepared herself, the blades had proven not as useful to her in most of the situations here but she had crystals for her sabers, she'd be able to sugment those into something useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom