Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text color failure

• Short Description: Text color failure.
  • Browser: Chrome. (No idea of version number, not a tech guy, don't know where that is.)
  • Severity: Far as I know, it's just me
  • Description: Ok, so I have two people I typically use in my posts, Hardwick, and his NPC financial guy. Hardwick's speech is represented in orange, the NPC in green. Oftentimes when I post, some of the colored text reverts back to white. Sometimes it's just one line, sometimes it's all but one. Not really sure what the cause is.
  • Screenshots: None
  • Link to Thread: None

Cody Weadge

Weadge, Cody Weadge
Given I have encounted the same issue frequently, are you using the inbuilt Chrome spell checker after color coding? I discovered this was causing the color code to break during posting even though it looked fine in edit mode. Doing spell checks first then color coding prevents this.

[member="George Hardwick"]

[member="George Hardwick"]
This is a problem I've had with Firefox too.
It's a known bug, and usually happens when you try to colour multiple sections at once or try to recolour something.

Two ways around it, do each line individually, don't try and do multiple sections at once. Also you could colour the stuff in Word and copy paste it across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom