Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Testing Me, Testing You OOC

I realise this is starting to get a bit complex so just popping this up to help people coordinate, please correct me if I am wrong :)

From what I understand so far this is the current breakdown. I will do my best to keep this up to date to help everyone find opponents and/or allies.

Objective 1 Patent Theft: Bith are known for their scientific prowess, the Research Centre in the Capital is to be infiltrated and projects downloaded.

Objective 2: Assess and Sabotage Defences: Although a pacifist nation as a whole, Bith does have some orbital and aerial defences manned in the capital and a small militia contingent. Sabotage the aerial and orbital defences and/or make a dent in their ranks.

Sith attackers: Syala Syala Marcus Dinn Marcus Dinn
Defence: TBD​

Obejective 3 - General Terrorising: Do what Sith do best, break stuff, and people.

Sith Attackers: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire EVE_0001 EVE_0001
Defence: TBD​

Being the all seeing eye and assessing the baby sith from comfy cozy chairs in space:
Darth Fury Darth Fury Salara Zambrano Salara Zambrano

Direction yet to be determined:

Firrerreo Firrerreo Mishel Mishel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom