Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tesila 'Tes' Dralyn

Tes Dralyn

T
CyLVXTW.png

Social Information

Name: Tesila 'Tes' Alish Dralyn
Alias(es): N/A
Title(s): N/A
Homeworld: Corellia
Current Locale: Unknown
Sexuality: Unknown
Marital Status: Single
Force Sensitive: Yes
Force Rank: Knight
Force Alignment: Darkside

Physical Information

Species: Human [Corellian]
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6" (167.6 cm)
Weight: 155 lbs (70.3 kg)
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown
Skin Pigmentation: Caucasian

Affiliations

TBD

Relationships

Platonic:
None

Romantic:
TBD/Not Applicable

Familial:
Jesia Eshrilandra Dralyn [NPC - Older sister]
Yerrie Dralyn [NPC - Mother]
Castos Dralyn [NPC - Father]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS

Go-Getter

Tes is smart, energetic, and sharp - giving 110% in all that she does.

The Hauling of Ass

Though this can mean she could be adept at escaping situations - and likely it does - Tes is a quick thinker, and more than capable of taking charge of a situation.

STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES

Independence - So Very Typical

While on one hand, Tes' independence means she can be very self-sufficient, it also means she can be reluctant to ask for help, even when it's clear she needs it.

WEAKNESSES

Short Fuse

Gets insulted, doesn't take it too well sometimes. Favours feeding offenders with knuckle sandwiches.

Stubborn

When she's made up her mind, it's hard to dissuade her. She believes what she believes and there's usually no convincing her otherwise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONALITY

[To be filled in...]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

APPEARANCE

Clear complexioned and soft-skinned, Tes is a young adult with long, brown hair and green eyes. She is a good weight for her height, and has good muscle tone, pointing to a somewhat active lifestyle.

HISTORY

-- Part One: Beginnings and Harsh Realities --

Tesila Alish Dralyn is the youngest of two girls born to Yerrie and Castos Dralyn of Corellia, her mother Yerrie being a CorSec officer, and her father, Castos, a lawyer. Her sister, Jesia, is older by five years and is in college.

Yerrie and Castos had only intended to have one child, so Tes came along as quite a surprise. A welcome one, nonetheless. She has been full of energy, on the go from the moment she could crawl. At the age of three, however, it was discovered that she held a sensitivity in the Force that none in her immediate family possessed. Her parents wrestled with this - should they let it be fostered, or allow Tes to have the most normal life possible? Yerrie had grudging respect for the Jedi, but never considered them friends, and had never thought it possible for one of her own to ever be one - the matter of sensitivity was something that neither she nor Castos had any recollection of in their respective families.

It wasn't long before the manifestations of her abilities made the choice for them. Unwittingly, without Tes knowing, she was using the Force in small, but noticeable ways, and it unsettled the other children and worried their parents. It wasn't until she got into a fight with another child and shoved them harder than should have been possible for a three-year-old girl, knocking the child unconscious and breaking one of their arms in the process, also giving the other child a severe concussion, that she was pulled from the daycare and preschool she attended, and her parents started to look towards the Jedi.

In the intervening years, Tes has learned to police herself and gained a great margin of control over her abilities, enabling her to continue her education, splitting her time between her Jedi learning, academics, and athletic pursuits, maintaining far more than the minimum standard in each.

Now at 19 years of age, life has changed for Tes. She's graduated from high school, which was fantastic, but she was found out to be a Force Sensitive by her grav-ball league, and subsequently lost out on every full-ride scholarship offer that had come her way because of it, and was furthermore barred from the sport - incidences of being a hitter and her short temper at times did much to cement this decision. Now left with no direction and a lot of bitterness and anger, Tes has left home to find herself out in the galaxy in a future she didn't expect....

-- Part Two: Where Do I Go From Here? --

Forthcoming...

Tes Dralyn

T
THREAD TRACKER

Training Received
Total: 0 | Complete: 0

Training Given

Spars/Duels

Dominions

Invasions

Faction Threads
Total: 1 | Complete: 1
Adasean Black Crusades #1 - Complete

Event Threads
Total: 2 | Complete: 2
Episode V: Akala Strikes Back - Participation Complete
Episode IV: No Hope - Participation Complete

Development Threads

Miscellaneous/Character Development Threads
Total: 2 | Complete: 1
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream! - Complete
1... 2... 3... JUMP!! - Incomplete

Tes Dralyn

T
FORCE POWERS
As there is no longer any requirement to list force powers, this list is no longer updated.
Sense
Force Sense
Receptive Telepathy

Control
Force Speed
Projective Telepathy

Telekinesis
--Force Pull
--Force Push
--Force Throw
Levitation

[member="Tes Dralyn"]

Hi, there ;)

Seriously, hi. Call me if you ever need a Zeltron with a big gun and lots of Force Lightning.

EDIT: Dammit, Ilias... Another freaking siren to tempt me...

Tes Dralyn

T
[member="Cobalt Krell"]

Oh, COME ON. I'm fourteen... well, almost fifteen... but FOR FORCE SAKES! *throws a shoe at you*

Aside: HAHAHAHAHA.

[member="Melissa Corek"]

Oh, hey!... do I know you? <_<

[member='Darth Sinna']

At least I haven't flooded the board with drunken people yet....

Soon, soon....

[member="Tes Dralyn"]

At least I'm relatively young... like 21 or 22... Yeesh.

We both know I'm as irresistible as any other Zeltron...

Tes Dralyn

T
*What's with all the CREEPERS in my profile? Geez.

*sigh*

Victoria-333333-victoria-justice-30424053-450-248.gif

[member="Darth Sinna"] [member="Noah Corek"]

You two. GO BICKER SOMEWHERE ELSE.

[member="Cobalt Krell"]

YOU. OUT. NOW.

[member="Melissa Corek"]

tumblr_llves2vYQW1qbfppso1_500.gif

You.... and I are going to... something, something? Blue milkshakes? Cool?

SORRY FOR YELLING AT YOU, MISTER COREK!

[member="Tes Dralyn"]

But... but...

*tramps off to bar*

I'm making a teenage character... I hate making teenage characters... Because I hate being a teenager, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom