Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teron Mindrak

Teron Mindrak

T
Will post image later.

NAME: Teron Mindrak
FACTION: Independent
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 170 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: N/A
SKIN: Light Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
-Lightning Master: Force Lightning and similiar attacks come naturally to Cole, thus allowing him to wield them with great skill.
-Experienced: Almost nothing surprises him.
-Hates Society: After past incidents, he doesn't care for most living things.
-Distrusting: It's very hard to gain his trust and easy to lose it.
Unstable: Some things will make him enraged and he will become uncontrollable.
Protective: Will give his life to protect those he genuinely cares about.
Independent: He does not like to and does not work well with others.

POSSESSIONS AND SKILLS:

SHIP:
N/A

FORCE POWERS:
Basic:
-Force Push/Pull - Novice
-Force Leap - Novice
-Force Speed - Novice
-Force Sense - Novice

Other:
-Force Lightning - Novie

INVENTORY:
Weapons:
-Vibrosword

HISTORY:

BIOGRAPHY:
Cole MacGrath was born on Worlport, Ord Mantell to a normal family. He was the oldest son of the MacGrath's having a younger brother. He grew up living a normal life not even entertaining the idea of being force sensitive. It wasn't until later that he discovered his ability to wield the Force and the curse that came with such powers.

Note: Bio is incomplete, will finish later.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

@[member="Cole MacGrath"] Then let him grow in to that power as he becomes a Knight he can start experimenting with it, then when you get Mastered be a Master with it. It's not the destination, it's the journey.

Welcome to Chaos by the way.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Really, @[member="Cole MacGrath"] you could've used a name like bob or Steve or maybe even Johnson, Jameson, Eddie and more!

I had a character like this once. It didnt move very far because I based it off of the character, so if I were you change the character and the background story to be just a young messenger as a basis then move from there, Trust me you will have a better time doing that.

Change the name as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom