Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tenloss is Now Open for Contracts

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I'm back, I'm here, and since the rust and dust is coming off... Who wants to buy from the Hutt? Tenloss is now open for Contracts after 1+ years of individual sales.

Who wants a some of the best tanks and weapons to ever grace the battlefield?!

First come, first served.

[member="Popo"]

I am the Stand In FL as he is away on a LOA and given me the freedom to find Contracts as seen fit. I have always enjoyed your work and would be ecstatic to have the ability to work them into our military.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]
Cool. What did you want a supply of? Right now I'd like to keep it to 1-2 items per supply contract. Once I know what you guys want, the thread can commence.

[member="Popo"] - Would you be interested in having a rebel group perform some form of task or story for Tenloss in exchange for a handful of tanks? ICly Cedric's group couldn't afford to buy them traditionally, but they would certainly reach out to try to make some form of trade in exchange for armament. Could be a fun story.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Cedric Grayson"]
Thing with that is depending on what stuff you're after, you could easily do a quick thread to grab old Republic stuff out of mothballed equipment stocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom