Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tenloss Corporation

[member="Popo"]

Salvatrucha would like to negotiate a steady supply of your disruptor lines as well as Type 8 submachine guns through shell corporations for the foreseeable future, as well as a few bulk orders of Emissary revolvers as office gifts for the upper management.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="The Prince"]
Currently, I offer no contracts from tenloss. Also, announcing the use of shell corporations is probably a bad idea. Thirdly, give me a number of weapons you need and we can talk sales

[member="Popo"]

Unfortunate, but understandable. I am still interested in acquiring the merchandise however, so if it just a dalliance you seek then let us say:

15,000 DXR-6s
15,000 DX-2s
15,000 Type 8s
1,000 Emissaries

To begin with and we shall revisit the matter if I find the shipment insufficient to my needs.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="The Prince"]
For a starting crime lord, pretty sure that's a bit pricey. More than what a starter package goes for with beginning aspirants. I've got to make sure the checks cash in the end and I'm pretty sure that kind of price tag is probably more than you can afford in a single payment, and I don't do payment plans. So how's about this to get you started kicking the other local bosses around.

100 each of the disruptors, they're illegal in.... Pretty much all star systems short of places where laws are more like guidelines. You'll need to pick those up at the warehouses in the listed locations. We don't ship to said systems where they're technically illegal. Fines and awkward questions pile up.

200 of the Type 8s, they're not really illegal most places as most places just restrict weapons classified as Rippers, but most places don't make them illegal so as long as the destination isn't too strict, we can ship them to you. They are pricey, though, at least in comparison to most similar weapons. I'll even toss in a half dozen crates of ammo for giggles. Consider it an investment.

As for the Emissaries... Those are new-ish and use a fairly new ammunition type. Kind of expensive. So, here's the deal on those:

I can do the full 1,000 order but on the Ambassador Revolvers, a bit older but I can sell those in bulk. Basic revolver ripper pistol, tried and true, and I can deliver to your door short of strict laws on the destination.

OR

250 of the Emissaries with a few crates of ammo for giggles. Your choice.

Lemme know if you're good with this deal and we can seal it up.

That said, if you want the full order in originality... I might have a job you and yours can pick up if you wanna do it that way.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Popo"] | [member="The Prince"]

The mention of the shell companies was an OOC explanation.

Salvatrucha is a T5 company and a large front for the Exchange. Other than that the Exchange itself has been one of the largest forces within the Galactic Underworld for a couple of years now. They can afford these numbers.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Khaleel Malvern"]
May want to explain that in the beginning, then lol new character rolls up with not much backing him, makes people wonder if the checks are gonna bounce.

Approved

Mars Tonith

Banktankerous Muun
[member="Popo"]

Tenloss Representative,

Hello, this is Saturn Damask of Tonith-Damask Incorporated. Our company is planning to sponsor a professional convention of bounty hunters from across the galaxy on the ORC planet of Zonju V. We would greatly appreciate you coming by as a vendor to our event, as we feel your products have a lot to offer our clients. Please contact us on whether you'd like a booth, booths, or even a larger area to demonstrate new or prototype products. In return we'd like to be the primary financier for your products during the convention, though we are also interested in working out a longer term contract.

May your profits rise;

Saturn Damask
Chief Event Co-ordinator; Tonith-Damask Incorporated
s.damask@tdbank.holo

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Mars Tonith"]
swzcx.jpg
Kidding aside, I appreciate the offer, but between recovering from a bad illness, acclimating to a new job, and lack of muse I'm just not able to commit to threads atm :p

Mars Tonith

Banktankerous Muun
[member="Popo"]

Completely understandable. Should you find the time when the thread comes up you are welcome to join. In other business, we at Tonith-Damask have found our security forces particularly enjoy the cost/benefit of your Champio Class Armor. Do you think we could work a resupply contract as our security force expands/turnovers in return for a sort of "sponsorship" where you tell customers to come to Tonith-Damask for their Tenloss Financing needs?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Popo"]

Could I get a few Altier-Class Line Frigates, a couple of Nixor-Class Cruisers and an Umbara-Class Carrier Cruiser please :)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Lady Kay"]
Those are all former Republic ships, aye? I remember you had leadership ties to the Republic during or after those ships' service. There's bound to be some in Republic mothball or whatnot. Just slip over and do some discount shopping or salvaging. Legitly, you could honestly get a hold of these without any problems with your background, even just a quick 10 post thread snagging some off of old pubbie storage facilities. No need to buy unless you really, really want to lol

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Popo"]

All former Republic ships, yup. Did work as a Senator for a time, but was fired >.<

I shall ask my people and see what they'd prefer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom