Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tenloss and Even More Gain (Popo)

TO: Tenloss Sales Office, The Wheel, Besh Gorgon System
FROM: The Wretched Hive, c/o Mos Eisley Spaceport, Tatooine System
RE: Procurement

Hello-

The Wretched Hive is an elite workshop specializing in aftermarket starship and vehicle modifications. We pride ourselves on innovative solutions to unique problems. One of our clients has expressed interest in your duralite alloy. I understand that Tenloss typically retains duralite for its own use and manufacturing processes, but I've been asked to reach out about the possibility of sourcing duralite from you.

Most of our vessels are unique or produced in extremely limited production runs. I'm happy to discuss our more specific needs and the premium we're willing to pay, if Tenloss is interested in this discussion.

Best wishes from Wild Space,

Shenna'vala
Deputy Chief Engineer
Chief Procurement Officer

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
TO: The Wretched Hive, c/o Mos Eisley Spaceport, Tatooine System
FROM: FROM: The Wretched Hive, c/o Mos Eisley Spaceport, Tatooine System
RE:RE: Procurement

Is this thing on? I swear its like they come out with a newfangled thing each century. What happened to normal typing? I mean, five more minutes of time but its not as complica- Whaddaya mean this thing is live recording? Poodo- I mean, Kar- I mea- Just... Okay. Hello- I KNOW ITS ON, YOU BUCKET OF SPARE PARTS, YOU JUST TOLD ME!

Remind me to send you to be data wiped later...

Hello!

I'm glad to see your interest in the Tenloss Corporation's product, Duralite! We here at Tenloss would be very happy to discuss a supply line with your compa-

I THOUGHT IT WAS A COMPA- WORKSHOP? YES I KNOW ITS STILL RECORDING!

With your workshop! We do have a few questions on your supply request. Namely, amounts and whether you would prefer delivery or pickup locations. With that information, we can determine the terms of the rest of the supply contract!

YES, I KNOW THEY MAKE SHIPS, HE SAID IT IN THE INITIAL MESSAGE!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE WANTS THE STUFF FOR!

I DO TOO REMEMBER WHAT DURALITE IS, I MADE IT, DIDN'T I?!

I HARDLY DOUBT ITS FOR TOILETS, YOU IDIOT!

WHADDAYA MEAN ITS STILL RECOR.... I WILL END YOU, DROID!

+++
End transmission
+++

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

TO: Tenloss Sales Office, The Wheel, Besh Gorgon System
FROM: The Wretched Hive, c/o Mos Eisley Spaceport, Tatooine System
RE: Procurement

Lord [member="Popo"] -

Thank you for your prompt attention. We expect to need enough Duralite for hull elements of two lines of semi-unique vessels under fifty metres in length, a total of twenty ships at most. Forty tons of Duralite in half-inch plate form would be more than ample.

As for delivery, we regularly make port at Nar Shaddaa, where I believe Tenloss maintains an office. We would be happy to pick up the material personally.

If you're amenable, we'd also like to discuss access to Tenloss starship components.

Sincerely,

Shenna'Vala
Deputy Chief Engineer
Chief Procurement Officer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom