Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temptation

Leilani walked along the path that twisted through the gardens. The sweetest fragrances of nectar filled her senses. Her gaze looked up to the sky it was near the time for day to slip and give way into the night. The colors of the sky coalesced and soon a myriad of a million tiny points of light would fill the heavens and usher in the long night.

Tonight she wore the lightest of gossamer fabrics the colors of mother of pearl shimmered around her. Without any effort it flowed around her the bits of light that filtered through showed the silhouette of her form. She did not wear the bright neon fabrics that her species was known to adorn this fabric was comfort, lavish comfort that kissed her pale pink skin. Her long black hair showed the highlights of blue in thin strands which caught the light as she walked. Her long toned legs slipped out as she walked revealing the tiny ankles adorned with a silver anklet that tinkled as she walked. She was not the typical Zeltron.

Leilani extended her hand to touch the crimson red rose the petals felt like velvet under her fingertips, the soft sparkles hidden within each petal glistened under the sky.

Leilani loved this time she could see couples huddled together speaking in soft tones romance hung in the air Leilani loved romance her pheromones filled the air around her. She spotted the occasional lone walker hurrying along the way home she assumed.

She breathed in the fragrant air and wondered about the tall dark handsome men that filled the streets, and dreams of women everywhere.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

There was always a time for war and death. However, there is also a time for simple views, some pretty lights, and enjoying life for a day. Even Sith had to take a day off. Today I had spent most of my time working on files, and signing off exports and imports. Selling a few of my weapons that I made to others. I was getting tired of all of this. Wearing a simple t-shirt, white, a pair of black jeans with the cuffs covering the calf high combat boots. My apartment, well, more so the hotel room that I always used when I was here, overlooked this garden. Looking down from my desk, I had decided to come out here.

Now that I was, I didn't know what to do. Even when I had escaped, all I learned was war. I had to deal with a Sister-in-law, but I never really did anything that was not about death or war. Walking fairly slow as my hand reached out to a particularly bright purple flower. I stopped to look at it's beauty.

I felt weird thinking that the flower looked nice. I mean, I had killed people and thought it was pretty to see blood flying high up into the air. Shaking my head, I moved to one, if not the only, empty bench and sat down. Trying to keep the stupid pharamones away from my nose as I breathed in. Knowing they would be here as I saw not just one, but a few zeltrons trying to get it on with someone romantically.

Shaking my head, I leaned back into the bench, and looked up at the sky. With the closest star's rays trying to break through the layer of atmosphere. Only, the reflection of said light caused such rays to become colorful. The hues of red and purple. Orange and yellow even. It was a sight that I wouldn't mind looking at every once in a while.

Breathing in, I tried to relax.

[member="Leilani Paaie"]

Leilani moved along the path as she walked the flow of her gown made her look like she glided on the air around her. An interesting effect when one needed it, but tonight she felt like drowning in the emotions of others around her. If she thought she heard a squabble she projected images of caring, sensual caressing and soon the harsh words would evaporate away into the soft cooing of lovers.

The night sky was slowly taking over from the brightness of the day this was the time that loneliness for her own species slipped in. Not the parties, the sex, the food, or even all the drinking it was the companionship that she often missed.

Up ahead she could see a man sitting on a bench he was either sleeping, or was looking up into the sky. She looked up again as the first star of the night twinkled above the setting sun. She was thinking of walking by since he seemed so calm, but perhaps he wouldn’t mind sharing a bench for a bit.

Excuse me” she said softly, “Do you mind if I sit here?” Many would have just invaded his personal space not caring whether he wanted it or not. Their claim of public property would echo throughout the park she had seen it but she would ask and if he desired to be alone she would honor such a request.

What questions was he asking himself? Or what dreams did he have if he was sleeping? She could wait to ask such questions.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]​

I watched as the skies turned from their colors, slowly deepening to a dull black. Each second the planet turning a little bit farther away from the rays of the star. I let my attention stay there when I heard a voice. It was nice, asking to sit down on the bench. I looked up to see it was a woman, "Uh yeah go ahead." I scooted over on the bench to get her enough room, and that's when I realized that I invited to sit with me a Zeltron.

Uh... I uh.... I kept my eyes on her for a moment, and then looked away. Trying to not stare at her. "So why did you ask to sit with me?"

Guy, tall, has a sword on his hip, as well as a lightsaber on the other side, not really some guy you want to sit next to just willy nilly. She did look nice. At first I though she may have been an "entertainer" trying to come and "show me a good time" But when I could see that she was actually dressed quite modestly, I had to take a second and think that she may be genuinely wanting to simply sit down, maybe talk with someone random about the galaxy at large.

As much as I would enjoy that, I was trying to keep my wits about me and not look at her, let alone assets too often, or too long.

[member="Leilani Paaie"]

Leilani swept her dress underneath her as she moved to sit next to the dark haired man. She had clearly caught him off guard, “Why, well there was space to sit” she brought up her right leg cross it over her knee, placing her right hand upon it.

From beneath the hemline her ankle was revealed with the anklet jingling as she moved. “I thought it polite to ask” she turned her head now so that she could see him, well as much as he would let her. He kept his face away perhaps something about her appearance displeased him. “and I was wondering if you were out here sleeping on the bench or contemplating the stars and the only way to ask would be to sit next to you

She had not taken into account the weapons she wondered now if she should have time would tell if that decision was wise or ill advised.

So have I disturbed your nap, or your contemplation?” She made sure to keep her voice soft it would entice him to listen closely

Watching her as she moved to sit down, her legs crossed, and hand resting on her knee, She turned to face me. Answering me that she wanted to be polite. Well that's a first. I nodded my head and looked down at my boots. Why would a nicely dressed girl talk to a guy who was clearly not someone who had things like a family or money to spend cus it was a "rainy day"

She wondered if I was sleeping? no I wasn't. Just looking out at the place. It was rather nice, and it has been a long time since I have been able to relax. I nodded my head with a slight smile on my lips.

"No. I was just looking out at the sunset."

Turning my attention from her, back to the star as it made its way out of sight, I continued speaking.

"Just been a long time since I have been able to relax."

[member="Leilani Paaie"],

(Sorry event and getting family started has been taking time.)

Leilani turned her gaze upon the heavens watching as the day turned into night. "It is quite the wonder to behold, how quickly the time passes from the moment it blazes brightly till the moment it disappears beyond the horizon as night darkens the skies and a thousand tiny diamonds sparkling take the sun's place" She turned her head back to him hearing him say that it had been a long time since he had relaxed.

Relaxation comes in many forms, meditation to ensure each muscle of the body loses its tension, doing something that makes you feel good and produces adrenaline. She smiled a natural state for her. Leilani did not pay attention to what manner of clothing, or boots he wore. Many were equal in her sight, after all she belonged to a culture that thrived on pleasure. As far as the aspect of sex went once all the clothes came off all were equal, well mostly equal and it did not matter what they wore.

While many would think of sex when they see a Zeltron there were other acts that produce pleasure, massages, bubble baths, a long swim followed by a warm fire the mind had only to open to the many possibilities.

"Do you have a stressful job that makes relaxing so near impossible?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom