Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Templar Infiltration and Phantom Corps, I been thinking...

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
First, I placed Phantoms in the mix since they need love too. ;) So… What have I been thinking besides candy and a daughter running around on the ceiling, it is simple. A nice, stress free gathering of shadowy people and those that can get info and kills the non forcey way. The idea behind it is get plans laid out in an IC way and play dress up. You might wonder ‘dress up’? what the double hockey sticks are you thinking crazy lady. That idea is set on keeping secrets. Robes, masks, and voice alteration would keep those that infiltrating other factions IC hidden or we can skip the masquerade (hurt Dharma’s feelings) and stick with a simple meeting.

A little list of what I wanted Dharma to do... sort of what she would suggest in the meeting for others to pike up too. Also, I know of alliances and treaties but remember, in RL, all countries spy on each other. I don't see why this can't apply for Star Wars universe.

Internal Investigations - Making sure our people are clean
Roon
Bothawui
Ryloth
Geonosis

Peek Around (Spy/Slice)
Susevfi
Fonder
Corellia
Naboo
Nar Shaddaa
Nal Hutta
Coruscant
Byss
Tython
Ruusan
Hapes
Atrisia
Mandalore
Dathomir
Dromund Kaas
Muunilinst
Endor
Rattatak
Annaj

Targets to Kill
Amari Vessia (Personal thing for Dharma)
*Look for Volunteers
* NPC targets

Torture/ Bribery for More Knowledge
Sith: Target knights (& lower) and NFU
Republic: Target Mid-Rank Officials and Senators
Jedi: Target knights and lower
Mando: Target everyone and witches too
Others: Target Open to all

P.S. I hope this makes sense, if not I'll try to explain again later with more caffeine in the system.

And the Phantom Corps?
If you were a guy, I would consider smiling.

Also, I might be able to help out. xD Just don't send her to Kamino if you ever want to see the planet again. But I've always wanted to be on the other side of an auretii vs. Mando fight...

While I appreciate the organizational effort, I'm going to recommend we avoid any assassinations against other nations right now. That could change later, however. That being said, if any of you want to play spy games in conjunction with diplomatic missions, let me know, I'll see what can be done.

Been talking to Dharma about this on Skype and have been drafting ideas for how to implement this system (minus the assassination of persons from other factions). It'll be Phantom Corps, Infiltrators, and JSI overhaul; and I think that this new fleshing out will make it easier and much more enjoyable to play Phantoms. Plus, it'll help in terms of our recruitment as well.

Stay tuned one and all.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Eddie"]
I thought droid army falls under The Confederate Army

@[member="Vorhi Alestrani"]
Well outside of Amari, I thought assassinations would need Faction leaders approval to attempt them besides volunteers. We can add you to that list. :)

@[member="Darren Shaw"]
Since you are SpecOps Templar, can be lead with phantoms and other templars on different missions that are brainstormed... I think *goes back to eating pounds of candy*

Genesis Rostu said:
Been talking to Dharma about this on Skype and have been drafting ideas for how to implement this system (minus the assassination of persons from other factions). It'll be Phantom Corps, Infiltrators, and JSI overhaul; and I think that this new fleshing out will make it easier and much more enjoyable to play Phantoms. Plus, it'll help in terms of our recruitment as well. Stay tuned one and all.
What he said :)

At this point in time, the Confederacy happens to be neutral with literally every major faction on the site. Assassinating anyone from these groups would shatter this neutrality and spark a war (assuming you're caught). As such, no political assassinations will be coming from the GM's office.

However, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to flex your muscles in the upcoming Faction threads, since @[member="Nocturno "]is cooking up something behind the scenes that you'll all be needed for. It's a surprise, a big one, so keep your blasters clean and your skills sharp.

Daxton Bane said:
Daxton could attend in one of his flesh disguises
Oh how I hate those.

Dharma Vessia said:
Since you are SpecOps Templar, can be lead with phantoms and other templars on different missions that are brainstormed... I think *goes back to eating pounds of candy*
Me SpecOps? Im a crusader, The guy at the front lines. but sure thats fine with me. I can do double time.

HAHAHA that would be hard to convince Darren IC if you tried. He knows that His mother never leaves the house.

Now for you to find where she is? thats a matter you wont find out.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Genesis Rostu said:
Been talking to Dharma about this on Skype and have been drafting ideas for how to implement this system (minus the assassination of persons from other factions). It'll be Phantom Corps, Infiltrators, and JSI overhaul; and I think that this new fleshing out will make it easier and much more enjoyable to play Phantoms. Plus, it'll help in terms of our recruitment as well.

Stay tuned one and all.
So been working on what Infiltrator are and so on when I'm handling rl or posts ... I hope to have three ideas post up here soon to hear what people think, thx XOXO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom