Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telos the Truth [The Primeval dominion of Telos]

Dropships descended upon Telos, little did they know that this planet was bombarded to near destruction some millennia ago. The Primeval were here for a different reason; the world was in a sector of space the Host Lord sought to control, but even more important were the rumors of a hidden Jedi Academy dating back to the Old Republic during the Jedi Civil War.

"Move out!" an officer shouted. Several soldiers fanned out atop the snowy peak that made itself the entrance into the academy. The location was a mystery and seemed untouched... However, sensors indicated that there was some sort of a presence inside. Someone or something has been utilizing the structure. Who and for what reasons?

The Primeval's forces had secured the area by now and all seemed well... Their objective was to discover the secrets within the academy and collect whatever valuables were left behind.

Objectives:
A.) Escape the Academy.
  1. Search for artifacts.
  2. Defeat the Jedi and her apprentices.
(Basically everyone should start out inside the academy; from the start the entrance will have "closed" behind you, leaving you trapped.)

B.) Defend the exterior.
(Enemy insurgents, indoctrinated by some form of force power. No inhibition; perhaps figuring out what caused it could help)

Tyro'din

Worshipper Of Halrormalenth
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Tyro'din, wearing his usual clothing, stared down at the majestic temple. The temple itself was a work of art, graceful and beautiful. The grounds matched the temple in their grace, or rather he thought that the would have years ago, an age of disuse and a lack of care had allowed nature to overrun the gardens, making them a mess of thorns. Sighing at the loss of beauty, Tyro'din drew his blaster pistols and made his way up to the temple doors. As they were pushed open by grunts from the Primeval army a blast of, almost, stale air flowed out, stinging the Bothan's sensitive nose. As he walked into the entrance hall a shiver ran down his spine, something in here was speaking to him on a level he didn't understand and causing a strong 'feeling' of wrongness and anticipation.

Tyro'din observed many of the group split off to follow the main corridors leading from the hall before turning to enter a smaller corridor to his right, planning on going solo on this mission, as such he didn't hear the doors slamming shut on their own.

Standing outside the temple, the Host Lord waited. The witch could sense something but what and why? She was unsure. When the temple closed behind those within, Anja Aj'Rou didn't concern herself, the force was strong with this place. In the distance the shuffling of snow could be heard as the wind blew silently without a whistle; someone was coming. A vibroblade was strapped firmly to her waist, the weapon of her choice, one which has so far served her well in several engagements. Whoever was coming up that side of their plateau would soon find Anja standing there waiting and ready for any challenge presented.

It wouldn't be a surprise, though, if the follower was a curious ally seeking out The Primeval in aid to their efforts... That had been not an uncommon event in the latest conquests of worlds but caution was not taken lightly. At any moment an enemy could strike just as easily; taking advantage of the now separated group. Finally as the sound grew closer the witch drew her blade, activating the vibrating weapon in an instant. It hummed quietly as ambiance, the visible cold breath of her breathing escaped her lips and evaporated into the frigid air.

Now it was time to find out who was there and what intentions they might have. A shadow cascaded around the corner.

Objective A - 2: Kill the Jedi and her apprentices.
Gear: Armor, Sword, Lightsaber, Ring,

Walking past the others, I moved out and from the doors of the temple. I could see as many were going their own ways to find these Jedi, or just to find the archives. I had my left hand on the sheath of the sword on my hip, my right hand on the grip of said sword, and ready to draw it if necessary. I was in a very laxed state. Not bunched up or looking like I was ready for anything kind of deal. I was glad I decided to wear the ring I had been given. It allowed me to see in the dark. Considering that the Jedi had shut off all the lights and broken down the generator so it would be easier for them to see us, but not for us to see them.

The ring helped me see into the dark. Everything looked shady, but that was it. I knew the difference when I was in the dark or not because of the light actually having light, and the shady parts were the darkness. However soon I would hunt for these jedi.

I could already feel one off to my right and down a ways. Might as well go and pay them a visit to see if I can get any information off of him. Or her. Didn't matter to me what gender or species they were. I would find them. and kill them.

Objective(s) : Escape the Academy | Retrieve Jedi Artifacts
Companions / Allies : [member="Laguz Vald"]

Soft whimpers slipped through the auburn-haired girls cracked lips as she hugged her trembling body for warmth and comfort, the chilling breeze of the plateau pouring down upon the small expeditionary force relentlessly as everything around them quickly disappeared beneath layer upon layer of snow. Heavy padded gloves desperately rubbed themselves against her shoulders in order to keep the blood pumping through her veins as she idly approached the large doors that led them down towards the Academy, her ears ringing incessantly as the harsh wind seemed to cut the air itself in its path. Sighs of relief and silent whispers of gratitude rolled through the woman's lips as she hurriedly took the last few tiring steps past the open doorway, trembling hands slowly clutching her snow covered hood, pulling it off her face to reveal her bruised and battered face. Her eyes widened in shock as she heard that dreadful click come from behind her, the despicable sound of wind cutting the air near her ears replaced by the equally disgusting and muffled sound of the blasted thing slipping through the small cracks in the door. Low pleas and whimpers quickly increased in tempo and intensity as she turned around to see the doors closed, hurriedly jogging towards them and slamming her body against the unmovable steel block. Loud bangs echoed within those desolate halls as she banged her fist against the door, tears gathering in the corners of her quivering eyes as panic, fear, and dread overtook her.

Tyro'din

Current Objectives(s): A

As Tyro'din moved deeper into the temple he flicked his HUD screen down over his eye before turning it on, letting him see in the darkness of the Temple. As he stepped into the first room he heard a burst of static go over the Comms about how the doors seemed to have locked behind the group. The Bothan let out a sigh of frustration, it appeared that his "feeling" of something going wrong had alraedy began to go wrong, which was weird, it usual took a good twenty minuets for that to happen.

Looking around the room he shook his head, there was nothing here it seemed, just a run down class room. Turning he went to exit the room when he saw something in the corner of his eye, turning around he stared around trying to find what had caught his attention. It took him a while to see what it was, there was an area where the dust had been disturbed. Crouching done he stared at the traces, trying to see if they lead somewhere. Following the trail he found it lead to a door that been hidden from view by a bookcase. Frowning he stood up to follow holstering the pistols and drawing his more heavy-duty rifle, after all, as far as he knew there was no one else in the Temple but the group he had come with.

Objective A
Allies: [member="Yvette Dusong"]

Knowing where they were going next, the shifter prepared xemself beforehand, forming a generous padding of adipose tissue, hardened hide, and to top it all off, a layer of thick, insulating fur. Xe was as ready as one could be for arctic, unhospitable climates.

"Well," the vaguely humanoid sniper uttered as xe exited the vessel, shielding xir eyes from the snowy gale. "It isn't that bad." Easy for xem to say, of course, but Laguz wasn't one to be weighed down by the troubles of others. Even if they lacked innate abilities, they should've made up for it with proper equipment and training. If not, they deserved to freeze; such was the natural order, and who was xe to object?

At the moment, xe was too busy adjusting xir eyes to the darkness of the abandoned academy. In general, though, Laguz Vald was simply too self-absorbed to give a flying feth. With a low grumble, the man-shaped creature cocked xir head to the side, inspecting the halls xe could now see clearly. Xe was well aware other agents had gone in before xem, but their business was their own; Laguz had a different goal today.

"Hey, crybaby!" xe snapped at whoever was making noises behind xir back. "Cut it out. We have no idea what's down here." Who the hell drags kids along for these things? the shifter thought irately as xir eyes lingered upon the female form.

"For all we know, this whole place could collapse on us at any moment," xe muttered an explanation as xe readied xir slughtrower with a firm grip borne of centuries of use. "No need to help it along, yeah?"

Objective: A

Ebenezer did not realize that he was being trapped inside until a soft click had been heard and the wind from outside ceased to come in. Already one of these poor souls had broken from the mere thought of being trapped. The wailing of this child would certainly alert whatever had not noticed their entrance. The darkness was indeed unsettling. The croke did not want to expand its force sight beyond what it already could to see out of his illusory form. a simple light would have to do.

When he finally shined the flashlight the walls were a discolored white from age. Ebenezer had a feeling that his would have bothered some people while it was still in use. There seemed to be a large pillar in the middle of whatever room they were standing in. From the shape of the rest of this room it seemed that it went all the way around. Perhaps there was something on the other side. Groups began to wonder off to gain entrance to two doorways that were visible from the entrace, only a few seemed to be going forward for whatever reason, perhaps under the assumption that this room just looped around.

The croke internally sighed as the girl's tears would not stop.
"SITH GIRL! Stop crying already! Plug up those human eyes of yours and follow me. I can guarantee what we came here for is NOT on the other side of that door your trying to open."
The croke's form began to walk to the other side of the pillar.

Objective: B - Defend the entrance ; snowball fight

The shadow crept closer, slowly it wrapped around; bending under the sunlight. Whoever it was would surely reveal themselves soon enough, a cloud rolled over and began to block out the pleasant sunlight. It was cold and grey, a flurry of snowflakes danced in the wind as they fell to the ground below. From the corner her eyes were fixed on came a figure clad in cloth and carrying a plasma torch, a human male by the looks of it and a male with a violent look in his eyes. Two emotionless specs highlighted by amber irises targeted the Host Lord and following shortly after was a vigorous cry.

The male charged her, holding his weapon out without skill but the intent to kill. Someone like Anja -- experienced in the arts of indoctrination -- new well that he was under some other influence. Taking her blade the woman struck first the moment he came in range, a hand was severed completely and blood drenched the white; the crazed attacker screamed in agony when the second strike slashed down across his throat. The scream was cut off by silence, the lifeless body now a lump of flesh in the snow. Steel now crimson, the vibroblade had ended a life yet again but even with the force as unpredictable as it was she could sense that more were coming. There was no time to wonder why it was so or who was behind them, battle was verging.

There was also something else in the air that the Host Lord could sense; a familiar presence yet one she felt was stronger than she remembered.

Objective(s) : Escape the Academy | Retrieve Jedi Artifacts
Companions / Allies : [member="Laguz Vald"] | [member="Ebenezer"]

Sniveling cries were cut short as the trembling girl heard the combine shout for her to stop, trembling eyes widening ever so slightly in shock as she leaned herself against the steel doors in front of her. Shyly looking over her shoulder at the two armored individuals through bloodshot eyes, as silently listened to her words as her body slowly slumped itself against the door. Twitching orbs darted continuously between the two and those disfigured walls surrounding them on all sides, soft mewls rolling through her throat at the thought of the ceiling and numerous pillars strewn across the room falling down upon them and offering them an early grave. "Y-Yes . . . I'm sorry." She replied in a whisper like tone, her voice trembling uncertainly as she pushed herself away from the door and approached the small group that didn't dart off on their own to explore the ruins.

"Now . . . Now what?" She continued after a small pause, bringing the furred sleeve of her jacket up towards her face to tenderly wipe away her tear stricken cheeks. Lithe fingers clutched the hem of her sleeves firmly as she slowly looked around the circular room they found themselves in, her gaze following the flickering light offered by that sole flashlight. "We can't just complete our original plan without having a way out after all!" She said curtly, raising her voice ever so slightly as she kept close to the Shi'do, all but practically using it as a shield for whatever tragedy could strike at a moments notice.

Objective A - 2: Kill the Jedi and her apprentices.
Gear: Armor, Sword, Lightsaber, Ring,
People: [member="Ebenezer"], [member="Yvette Dusong"], [member="Laguz Vald"], [member="Tyro'din"],

Moving on ahead of others, I leaved everyone else behind me. I liked to work alone. There was no need for them to be with me if they would only get in the way. To prove my point, a girl screamed out in fear. I shook my head with my armor on, already having blast marks and lightsaber marks from the before attacks. As well, the black cloak I wore looked torn from blasters and lightsabers, even a few melee weapons and simple tearing.

I followed the small force signature that was coming off from the side. Coming around the corner, I saw a woman standing there. Raising my right hand, I waved to her. One of those snide waves that looks more like you are wiggling your fingers. her face went stoic and her eyes wide. Turning around, and running from me to avoid a fight. Knowing that I saw her.

"Hide and seek eh? Come out come out wherever you are....."

Tyro'din

Current Objective(s): A

Tyro'din went from room to room, trying to track down who ever it was that was in the Temple. As he went though he made sure to tag any artefacts he found as well as mark their location on the map he was constructing on his datapad. The longer he followed the trail the more and more the rooms looked like someone had been renovating them, trying to return the area to its former glory. Ten minuets later the Bothan emerged into a room that looked lived in. The floor was clean, a couple of chairs were set around a table were set in the centre and the walls were lined with cases containing holocrons and datapads. However despite this his target still eluded him. Looking around the room again he spotted a drinks cabinet and made his way over. It was to his disappointment that instead of alcohol he found tonics. In fact the only thing that he saw worthy of drinking were teabags. Sigh, he withdrew the and set about making his drink before settling down in one of the chairs, a pistol filled with darts that contained a toxin that would knock someone unconscious. He hoped that the shock of seeing someone would be enough of a distraction and if not then surely the shock of seeing someone sitting in an area that you use a lot having a drink would be enough of a distraction.

Objective A
Allies: [member="Yvette Dusong"] | [member="Nickolas Imura"] | [member="Ebenezer"] | [member="Tyro'din"]

Ah. Blissful silence.

The shifter smiled into the tender darkness all around them, dragging the fingers of xir free hand along the nearby wall. The surface was worn by the teeth of time, but merely looking at it, Laguz could tell it had once been a pristine white. Truthfully, xe was glad it was not so anymore, for the harsh color would've surely been painful for xir sensitive eyes.

The sniper glanced downwards with a frown as unfamiliar hands clutched at his body, and xir mouth opened to utter a growling sound. "Off," if there was one thing the shifter hated, it was people touching xem without xir permission. On a bad day, such a transgression would have ended in blood and — Force forbid — more tears, but Laguz was in a surprisingly good mood despite their being locked underground for the time being.

"And yes, we can. Unlike you, some of us did the research on this shithole," xe went on after the warning was made, activating the holodisplay on xir wrist.

"See, this is where we are," Laguz spoke in a slow, clear voice, pointing to a small dot on the map. "And this is the other exit. Now wipe your nose and grab a weapon, or my report of your incompetence goes directly to the Sith." While xe didn't really mean it, the threat wasn't completely empty as well, and if the girl caused any trouble down the line, the shifter wouldn't hesitate to do just that.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Objective: B
Allies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

She was there with the Great Leader--the Host Lord. Her attempt at coming in behind everyone as they did not notice her had apparently backfired this time, and she was now sealed out of the Jedi monument.

Host Lord and future Dark Lord fighting together. A pity that neither likely held any sentiment for such an occasion. They were simply fighting.

She wielded her DH-17 (short carbine edition) with the swiftness of a Solo and the accuracy of a biathlete, firing into the whitewashed atmosphere and eliminating a bear-sized creature with a burst of automatic fire to the head. She spoke nothing and trudged towards the body, blaster at the ready as she crouched behind the warm hulk and prepared for a probable assault. Wary eyes peered from underneath the beak of her dark hood and listened for footsteps of any shape and size and strength.

Objective: More snowball fights?
Enemies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

When it came down to it, past the idle thoughts and vague presences, there was no real reason for Keira to currently be on the planet of Telos, as it was out of her way in all respects, and currently of little interest to the Ravens. Even the building there that had once housed a sect of Jedi and perhaps still held remnants of their civilization didn't spark her visit. There were plenty of closer venues for that sort of exploration and pure curiosity. This was certainly a more personal vendetta, one that had nearly slipped her mind in the years that had passed. But with her arrival on-planet, those past feelings had been rekindled full force, more refined, allowing her to think beyond them.

Slowly the temple came into sight over a gentle rise, still holding something of a commanding aura despite it being abandoned long ago. The edifice was secondary, however, in contrast to the woman that stood outside of it. Her presence radiated through the Force in much of the same way it had during their previous encounter. There was something off about it, as if it were more prominent, but that could have just as easily been due to the general strangeness of the Force that had overtaken the galaxy as a whole. Regardless of whether that was so or not, her determination was set, and that was the end of it.

A beat passed, and she stood meters away from the one she'd come seeking, all but disregarding the fresh corpse that lay in the snow, crimson still pooling from the opened throat. Her amber gaze instead studied the woman with the bloodied weapon, the faintest of smiles on her lips. Her lightsaber was at her waist, not an atypical sight. Their meeting heralded many things, the body between them an unspoken threat: this would end only in blood. And, in some way, that was what she'd come seeking. A number of loose ends had been left hanging at her escape from the fleet in Wildspace. This second engagement ultimately meant one thing: closure.

"It's been awhile."

Objective: Snowball fight!
Allies: [member="The Smallest One"]
Enemies: [member="Keira Ticon"]

The Host Lord stood over the dead corpse from earlier, her attention now fixed on the woman standing in front of her. An old enemy from some time ago; long before The Primeval had achieved such vast accomplishments. It was the past indeed, brought back alive. "How odd. A slave who returns to her master.", Anja quipped. The grip on her vibroblade had tensed and without hesitation she moved forth, swinging the weapon down towards the lightsaber along the waist.

It was a change indeed, last time they fought it was close-quarters and in a tight space. Now with the vast openness she could fight the way she knew best -- with endurance. The Host Lord heeded not the presence of the Sith, who seemed to be mutually unoccupied. Whether or not she decided to aid the Witch or focus on the new enemies would be up to her. From the corner earlier several more indoctrinated individuals came forth, armed with various makeshift weapons; charging in all directions. There was no sign either of anyone inside the temple, likely they continued ahead as planned.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Objective: Melt some snowmen
Allies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
Enemies: Snowmen, and apparently [member="Keira Ticon"]

While the Host Lord and the rival arrival were busy yammering, the dark young woman protected their rears with blaster fire from behind the flesh shield she had previously dropped. The attackers were mongrels--and that was a nice way of putting it. Their armor was useless against the sure firepower of her automatic carbine. Bodies dropped in succession--some she could not even know about since they were out of sight behind the blinding snow.

But power cells eventually die out, and a respite in the plasma bursts allowed the swarm to approach the Sith unhindered while she reloaded. Her left hand fumbled with the used cell and the charged cell was a pain to remove from the pouch in her cloak with gloved hands. As soon as she had popped the new cell into the gun, the enemies were upon her.

Objective: Win all the snowball fights!
Enemies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

The blade of her lightsaber sprung into existence in those same few seconds, sparking along the edge of the vibroblade, the small area of the weapon still foreign to her. It was a fighting technique Keira hadn't bothered following up on, not anticipating the two of them would cross paths again so soon, if at all. Her saber spun almost lazily in her hand, and just as the first time she didn't take any sort of formal stance, waiting for the other woman to make any further moves. It wasn't something particularly characteristic of her, given the aggressive style of combat she often favored, but she'd learned the first time that this was one opponent not to be underestimated.

Her head tilted slightly in a curious gesture, that same faint, teasing smile on her lips. There was something new about Anja, odd even, and it lingered in the corners of her mind like cobwebs, persistent. The short comment cut through her thoughts, and her smile widened ever slightly. "I didn't think we were that close. You do like me, you just don't know it yet." There was a reason the two of them kept meeting in similar scenarios, as it had transgressed beyond simple coincidence long ago. They had formed a rivalry, even perhaps a strange sort of acquaintanceship, though she wouldn't toe the line with anything more.

"You know, I never saw you as the peacekeeper type. The Jedi seem like a stretch for you." Briefly she studied the temple behind her. "Did you really miss me this much?"

Objective A
Allies: [member="Nickolas Imura"] | [member="Yvette Dusong"] | [member="Ebenezer"] | [member="Tyro'din"]

Contrary to xir expectations, the woman somehow managed to keep her mouth shut. Incredible.

Earning herself just a smidgen of respect in the shifter's many, many eyes, the girl was free to follow in silence as the vaguely humanoid form moved like a ethereal shadow down the corridor, each step muffled by the pads Laguz had sprouted on xir feet. The trusty weight of xir slugthrower rested in the firm grip of xir hand, fingers ready to slide across the trigger at the earliest sign of trouble. The sniper appreciated quietude and stealth more than most people — not in the least because they were integral to xir chosen venue of credit acquisition — but it only made xem more qualified to decide when it was okay to enter with some flare.

Today, my friends, was not this day.

One of xir eyes found the light-blue map on xir wrist again, and the shifter moved ever forward, careful and alert. Where the rest of xir entombed companions were, Laguz didn't care; xir goal was clear, and that's what xe intended to reach. Everything else came second.

OBJECTIVE: 2: Secure Area
SUB-OBJECTIVE: Remind Them Why You're A Commander
ALLIES: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="The Smallest One"]
ENEMIES: [member="Keira Ticon"], NPC Enemies

Of course he had managed to escape. How could Hell ever possibly keep him confined? The man had exited through a Field of Blades portal, crashing through into a destroyed world. When he had... the demon felt an intense love for his Goddess, Akala. More than that... he felt even stronger than before! At first he had wanted nothing more than to serve his beloved. But she had vanished, and he did not know when she would return. His heart had been heavy (quite literally and figuratively) as he took over a starship, forcing the pilots to take him into Primeval space. Coming home had never felt so strange. Eventually he decided that Akala would have to return. When she did... he would fight for her. Until then he would continue aiding his allies in their conquer of the known galaxy.

That lead him to Telos.

Unfortunately he was late to the party. Azrael Atrium Asura (Triple A as others called him) landed shortly after the Temple's door had slammed shut. Like a creature of legend the monster had rushed forward, hearing the sounds of combat, four of his six arms latched tightly around lightsabers, running hard towards his fellow devout. What he found was, in fact, far different than he had anticipated. Some would look upon him and for a moment think he was one of their enemies. Four bolts slammed into his hide before he had a chance to speak. It was hard for those present to recgonize him with the current weather. How troublesome. 'Frowning' the giant sent out a small telepathic wave, talking directly into the minds of the Primeval soldiers, as his species was forced to do in order to communicate. A gravely voice would be heard for those who paid attention.

"AZRAEL ASURA, COMMANDER OF R.A.F. HAS COME TO AID YOU."
To prove his point the man latched onto the nearest possessed something (a strange humanoid of sorts, much like the one Anja had recently struck down), and cracked it's puny skull. Messing with a De'Nochsax was highly unrecommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom