Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell the Kitty what you're thinking..... (Feedback on Ryn)

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Your ugly, stinky, and cough hair balls all over my yard. Meh :p

For real tho' You know your one of my favorites and Ryn is great. In a world where there are seventy five and a half different shades of grey, it is wonderful to see a writer pull off the pure white knight. The only thing character wise that I don't like is--well his penchant for getting captured. <.< You'd figure that by now the bad guys would figure out that's a bad idea......

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

There once was a little cat and all she ate was yarn...

Honestly, we haven't written together enough but I have way to many years of seeing your writing and am well aware of how talented you are.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
e010874d07d58d0aa61b0d77fe968bbeba70dfb295adf5c5aafd7df128851411.jpg

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Ok so I thumb'd relatively speaking through some of the included posts and I have a few points.

1. As a Master he would make a great peace time teacher. He displays quite a bit of patience and understanding. Not to mention a willingness to teacher without expecting something in return.

2. In a worn torn constant fighting galaxy he is a horrible teacher. I get the impression none of his students would be prepared for a fight. Against most Sith his students are woefully unprepared.

3. He really needs to stop getting captured..................or at least get captured by somebody who will actually have an impact on him.

p.s.

You still suck. :p

[member="Vengeance"]

Yeah, he hasn't had a lot of time to grow the teaching relationship with any individual students yet to the point where Ryn would feel ready to subject them to more practical, 'real-world' situations.

Thank you for the positive, and also for the confirmation with the 'negative', feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom