Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell that to the Kanjiklub 2.0

This was a strange life. In the past, he went to that planet, but he never actually saw the world by anything besides the people. But now, there he was again, watching calmly through a window, standing tall and still, waiting for better or worse in this meeting that would occur. But, with no set mind in that, Iedolas kepted himself watching out of that window, not looking for his contact, but looking at the jungle.

All that green, wild, untamed life. A untouched world, that his elzeri ancestors would have died to see and feel again, when roaming through the galaxy in search of a world to settle. They didn’t had any wild forests like those in Kaikielius, he thought privately to himself, they had thick woods, with big and sturdy oaks, gushy rivers and deadly wildlife, but nothing that big. “Ain’t life strange?”, he almost could smile by his own remark, for after all, he was descended of a wood people, a kind that lived and died in woods before losing their homeworld, wherever it was.

“Bring me a drink, if you be so kind.”, he murmured to his aide. And the serving droid rushed to do what was asked of him, serving in a golden goblet with his personal casket of wine. Delivering the cup in his hand with a small reverence to his royal being. Iedolas rose the goblet slowly to his lips, barely touching the wine and sipping a small amount of the red delicacy.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Theodore Glass approached [member="Primarch Iedolas"] from behind quietly, his hands pressed together in front of him cautiously. "Your Highness," he said pleasantly. "Her Excellency the Grand Moff will be pleased to see you now. If you'll follow me." He gestured towards the Grand Moff's office, moving to open the door. Natasi was sitting at her desk, reading glasses perched on her nose, simple black dress and blazer. When Glass entered with the Primarch, Natasi took off her glasses, set them on the document she had just signed, and then capped her pen and stood.

"Your Highness," Natasi said as she rounded the desk, approaching with her hand outstretched. "I see you enjoy the views as much as I do. When designing the city, I wanted it to compliment the natural beauty of our surroundings." She paused and looked out at the distant mountains and forests. "May I offer you any additional refreshments? Theodore, would you fetch me a glass of sparkling water and whatever else the Primarch requires?"

When things had been settled, Natasi invited the Primarch to make himself comfortable and sat opposite him. "What can the First Order do for you?"

As he followed her servant, Iedolas walked slowly after him. Every step he took, he could feel his own hearth sounding like a drum inside his chest, he was anxious for this, really anxious. He had never dealt with such power in the galaxy before in his time as King of Kaikielius and now as Primarch, which was quite amusing to him.

A elf with four hundred years old, that anxious for a meeting. ‘Almost few like a young lad again’, he thought to himself, not stopping his own lips from smiling. One that lasted until he met the Grand Moff, and made a small measure for the woman, kindly replying with a calm tone of voice.

“Indeed.”, his hands still joined together in the back of his body, “My own cities pale in comparison to your hidden wonder.”, and as the formalities of being a gracious host appeared, Iedolas danced along. “Water, please, with ice.”, as he kindly accepted the seat offered to him, Iedolas sat down in the chair, with a calm smile in his lips, he chose a solemn tone with his wise voice.

“As Primarch of the Interstellar Protectorate, i was given the authority by the Sanctum to come here and express our desires to make a formal alliance with your government.”, as sole rulers of their planets, their last names were known to the galaxy, names associated with the Tapani Nobles, with the Bank of the Core, names of old lineages of Dukes and Counts. “Trade and rotes between us, and your massive ‘empire’, friendly relations and mutual defense, perhaps.”

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Natasi sat and crossed her ankles, her dark eyes fixing on the man opposite her. "You may color me intrigued," Natasi said with a polite smile. "I'm afraid there was not much that my Foreign Office was able to discover about your organization and people. Perhaps you could tell me about them?" She took her drink from the aide when he brought the tray in for both Natasi and [member="Primarch Iedolas"].

"For starters, where are you located?" Natasi asked. "What type of good are you looking to export? What sort of thing are you looking to import? The First Order is generally amenable to trade and free exchange, with certain exceptions of course."

As he heard her words, Iedolas remained immovable. His face was but a marble mask to hide what was beneath, he had learned to do things this way after spending so many years in court with his father.

“I can speak for myself and my Council that we are thrilled to be negotiating with such powerful government. We are located near Reecee and Ashera, at the borders of the Tapani Sector.”, he said almost immediately. Was no surprise that they had little to discover, the people in Kaikielius were very unfriendly with foreigners, especially humans. “We are a people of tradition. A noble government with a democratic system, although I am but one of the elzeri, my planet has many others, Vahlas and Miralukas, Arkanian Offshoots that migrated there long ago to escape the horrors in the mines of Arkania, there are also Kaleesh, Ugnaugths, Ratattakis, Nagai, and a impressive population of lethan Twi’leks.”, he paused his speech for a moment, “At least in Kaikielius… Now Achillea has a huge population of Vahlas and Miralukas. Aliens were most welcome in the 400 years of Darkness, now most of them absorbed our culture and religion, and so have we with theirs.”

“As for goods to export… quadrillium, alusteel, titanium, trimantium, tricopper, carbonite, carababba tabac, auraspice, lignan, lommite and arcetron.”, those were the most common major exports to many places in the galaxy, “We import raw materials mostly, consumer goods, technology, luxury items, processed foods and technology.”

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Natasi's eyebrows rose almost imperceptibly at the Primarch's description. "It sounds like a fascinating place," she said, without guile or pretense. It truly did. "Perhaps, should our countries decide to conduct trade and exchange ideas, you might permit me to visit and learn more of your people. Though you won't hurt my feelings if you feel it prudent to wait until the relationship between our two nations develops more." The Grand Moff set her tea down and crossed her ankles primly, smoothing her skirt.

"The First Order and its corporations could certainly make use of those kinds of materials, and certainly is always looking for new markets for its consumer goods, technology, luxury goods, et cetera." The Grand Moff looked across the space between the two heads of government. "Are you looking for freedom of movement as well? Something reciprocal, perhaps?"

[member="Primarch Iedolas"]

His lean lips already smiling now had a even bigger one taking hold of them. She surely sounded a proud and very intelligent woman, if only he had two like her in his own family, he thought privately remembering his two daughters. One desired too much power and the other one desired none.

“Your ladyship is wise for your years.”, although he could not imagine the Grand Moff of the First Order in Kaikielius. He doubt they would have something that pleased her, maybe tea or food, but art for them was always a bit too ‘much’. Too many colors in paintings, tapestries with many drawings and too much adornments in clothing.

“So are we in that matter and yes. A reciprocal freedom of movement for both of us, I believe. Although like everywhere else there are places both of us can’t go.”, they had Odur the Moon and noble estates where humans and pagans were not allowed due to religious ideals. Strange it was the way the elzeri and vahla felt about humans, they had no problem dealing, talking, fighting and mating with them, but they usually became quite bothered if a human family moved next door. Iedolas always thought it was due to their history, but sometimes he had some doubts about that, probably like the First Order and the Ssi Ruuvi.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom