Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEI-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Vanduul_Fighter_Concept_Art.jpg

Image Source: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/149063/why-does-it-feel-like-vanduul-are-moving
Affiliation: The True Empire
Manufacturer: The True Empire
Model: TEI-1
Modularity: No
Production: Mass
Material: Durasteel, Duraplast, Transparisteel, Plasteel, Quadanium Steel (Wing blade)
Classification: Interceptor
Length: 12 meters
Height: 4 meters
Width: 8 meters

Armament:
Twin under cockpit laser cannons
2 Proton torpedo tubes (Wing based, 2 torps each)
1 Wing blade (right)

Squadron Count: 12

Special Features:
Particle Shields
Ion engines
Targeting Computer
Holonet transceiver
Encrypted communication package
Cargo area (3kg)
Emergency beacon
Emergency survival package (in case of crash)

Maneuverability Rating: 1
Speed Rating: 1
Hyperdrive Class: 4

Strengths:
Fast and Agile
Quadanium steel wing blade
Weaknesses:
No ray shielding
Wing blade use can cripple/ destroy the ship

Description:
The TEI was desinged with fighter to fighter combat in mind. The lasers are strong enough to compete with any current ships and the torpedo tubes contain a fair amount of firepower for the size. The real innovation of the ship is the existence of a wing blade.

The blade is constructed out of Quadanium Steel a very durable type of metal and designed to overwhelm an enemy ship's shields and directly damage the enemies hull. This is a dangerous weapon to use however, as a slight miscalculation of timing could see damage to the ship itself as well as the enemy.
Development Thread: None
Intent: To make an interceptor for the True Empire
Who Can Use This: Anyone
Primary Source: None

[member="Darthka Helmetus"]

I'd rather not allow anyone maximum speed possible without a short dev thread at least for a mass produced unit. Nothing else stands out, but I won't ask for an elite fighter's amount of work either. If you could make the speed 2/2 or perform a 10 post dev thread I'd be alright with approving this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom