Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technology requests board

Please place any request for technology not yet available to the New Republic on a faction-wide basis and the players will either enter contracts (if it already exists) or dev it (if it doesn't).

It's encouraged to be as clear as possible when placing such requests in this thread.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
actualy as a non weapons developer i would love help making this.
commission__armand_leonard_sc_12_shotgun_by_aiyeahhs-d6wbss5.jpg

Leos Palle

L
RepSec is in need of anti-FU gear as well as standard issue armor and weapons armaments if anyone has anything goes that can help or is willing to provide assistance.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Dek Ryken"]

Glop rounds are to deal with Fu without killing them if you don't aim for the head. As for armor and attire I'm planning to submit a few things soon. One of them is a standard uniform.

[member="Dek Ryken"] Anti-FU gear? Void stones are a must if you want armor made with inlaid void stones: they neutralize Force-power within a certain range of the void stone.

Two choices: either we have to endure each other posting in Gungan script for you (as a consequence of having to avoid using the word "the" in a RP) to get the void stones (or just try to visit my alt [member="Ugohr Poof"] in his prison cell on Chandrila where he awaits trial) or, try to go to my alt [member="Cathul Thuku"] on Azure and book a therapy session with her there, with a debilitating, severe existential crisis that have you question everything you hold true.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]
Haha. Well, not using the word the isn't so bad. I'm currently doing it on my other character in a thread. Besides, I think it's just the person who wants it who has to avoid using the word the, not everyone.

[member="Dek Ryken"] Do you still want to thread with any of my toons for those void stones? If so, do you want anything to do with real estate?

I'm extending this offer to all other New Republic players having real estate deals to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom