Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technology Cookie Cutter Discussion

Cookie Cutter Templates for Technology

The factory will be putting forth several example submissions for each of the various categories of submissions found in the Technology Template page.

I have already posted (and locked) topics for all of the cookie cutter submissions I plan to make, and this topic will be for discussion purposes for those that wish to help.

What should be posted here:
  • Suggestions for edits to otherwise completed examples;
  • Proposed example submissions for otherwise untouched examples (i.e; those that have not been worked on);
  • Ideas for more cookie cutter submissions;
  • Discussions revolving around the above three.
[member="Jamie Pyne"] [member="Tai Fa"] [member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Lynn Corerunner"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Garett Van"] [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Kad Forgrin"]

I would ask that we please shift Strengths/Weaknesses above description. People can get extremely carried away with the length of this section and I would much rather see the former before the latter.

[member="Cira"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Braith Achlys"] [member="Tai Fa"] [member="Julius Sedaire"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Lynn Corerunner"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] [member="Garett Van"] [member="Haytham Kaze"] [member="Kad Forgrin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom