Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teaming up with Tython

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Enga Thaal had made his way to the planet of Tython, albeit with a good bit of difficulty. The planet it seemed was hard to find, with the corridors of Darkspace constantly shifting from one place to another. He had to find a ship already gong there and get himself a ride, which wasn't too terribly difficult, but on the way he had to to deal with the many others in the vessel, answering questions on his culture and people, the Vong, and why such people would be going to a world filled with Jedi.

It was a bit uncomfortable for Enga, but he managed to get through it. Once the shuttle arrived at the planet and everyone headed over to the Jedi Temple Enga headed in another direction, not to the Jedi Temple but the planet's Senatorial office. He soon headed to a waiting room, noticing the senatorial office was a bit larger than most, with a bit wider door frames as he waited to be called into the office of @[member="Hion the Herglic"].

A Yuuzhan Vong was a rare sight in the galaxy. Rarer still was a Vong who interacted with nonVong. But a friendly Vong? Unheard of. Even with the galaxy basically hitting the reset button with the Gulag virus, cultures and traditions still remained. And the Yuuzhan Vong culture was not exactly conducive to amiability.

Hion looked up from where he sat in an oversized chair behind an oversized desk. A well-intentioned, but unfortunately rather menacing smile split his face in half as he stood to great his visitor- and promptly smacked his head into the ceiling. Hion stooped and rubbed his head, looking rather bummed, "Harumph," before he stepped around his desk and extended a hand toward @[member="Enga Thaal"].

"Welcome, welcome," Hion's flipper engulfed the animalitarian's hand, "What can I do for you today?"

Jaxton Ravos

Enga came into the Senator's office and watched as the massive creature sitting behind the massive desk on the massive chair gave him a rather toothy grin, almost as if he wanted to eat the Yuuzhan Vong. As he rose the Herglic bumped his head on the ceiling, rubbing his temples before extending a rather large . . . Mass to shake his hand. Enga extended his hand in reply and shook it, the Senator's hand engulfing the Yuuzhan Vongs. It was odd that such a cheery creature could likely snap him in half if tried.

"Good afternoon Senator, my name is Enga Thaal, and I own a small non-profit that builds and maintains Animal Shelters, and we'd like to set one up here on Tython."

@[member="Hion the Herglic"]

"An Animal Shelter? Hauum," Hion blinked slowly. "Hauuuuum," he thought. "I cannot think of anything wrong with the idea. It certainly seems like a good one. What type of animals would your non-profit shelter? It would be a cause for concern if we began housing krayt dragons within an urban environment," Hion's bass laughter boomed through the room.

@[member="Enga Thaal"]

Jaxton Ravos

Enga visibly shook a bit as the whale's laughter, the reverberation of the Herglic's vocals was a rather strong one. It seemed the senator's size was a weapon in more ways than one. After taking a second to recover, and not quite sure whether the pass was a joke, or something serious that he merely found funny, continued on and answered the question.

"We don't have any plans to attempt to treat anything so large as a Krayt Dragon, though we would try not to turn down a creature in need. I suppose most everything we'd deal with could be treated as a pet." He said, saying the word as if it was a foreign concept.

"Hauuum, a pet, yes, well," Hion's squat head bobbed several times, "that certainly sounds reasonable to me. You will have your charter, see Seneca in the records office for the proper paperwork. I shall give you the necessary seals. Haum, I wish you well on your endeavor. Is that all or...?"

@[member="Enga Thaal"]

Jaxton Ravos

"No, that's all the trouble I have for you Senator." Enga Thaal said to the Herglic Senator of Tython, as the Yuuzhan Vong rose and prepared to see someone named Seneca in the records office. Leaving the room he eventually found this Seneca person, and obtained from him the proper files and paperwork. He then returned to the office of the Herglic, in order to finalize the process.

"You've been wonderfully helpful Senator. It hope all the people I deal with in this strange galaxy are as friendly as you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom