Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Three Star! 3v3 Skirmish

Skirmish rules Beta
Smaller focused story driven conflicts
Central Objective

RAKATA BETA:

The dancing of the slaves was amusing for a time, as the one moved to spare her life on the table standing over the others who had displeased her. Shinju tapped her fingers with wet splashing sounds to make the rhythm for the dancer to keep. Then her finger slipped on the slick arm of the chair and the woman fell out of beat. A small grow low in her throat and growing as slowly Shinju looked up with dark honey eyes before the girl was off the table. The Defensive Breast Augmentation Implants sending a blast of force energy into her face.

The sound of her head meeting the stone in the palace was more then entertaining enough while Shinju rose up and ran a pale hand across the table swirling it in the various strips there. She came away with some wrapped around her finger and licked at it nipping little bites until her finger was clean and she stood over the woman. "Roll over and see those steps." The woman was alive but dazed and Shinju motioned for her to get moving and do as commanded. "I want you to rest your mouth on them." The girl complied and Shinju spoke.

"You slaves are so boring, never enjoying the life I give you, to please me and Dharma, to serve Bundori and Minerva. So I ask myself why do they dislike me? Why do that act rashly and upset me? Why can't they just be good servants? Why are they unhappy? The only answer I could come to is... You have gotten fat suckling the Fringes teat as it were and when something or someone becomes to big. MOUTH ON THE STAIRS!!!" The woman did so and Shinju sneered raising a boot and crashing it down. "You have to handle it."

Then she was looking at the rest and taking a piece for the trip. "Oh where do go? Where to go? I've already been everywhere exciting." The thought were racing in her head and mixed in with the common ones for tearing and rending the flesh of the others while she skipped through the palace and stopped looking at her pound of flesh. The one jedi from Empress Teta had survived long enough and even fallen into line no longer needing chains while the man sat there in the room talking to the voices in his head... Oh she was just like his master.

"Ah good dog. Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? You are yes yes you are." Her laugh came out echoing in the room while a small thought came to her mind.. well several came but she was more then willing to enjoy what came next while she skipped around the damaged jedi and grabbed him by the small stump that was his arm. Shinju started taking him to the ship while he spoke. "Are we going to the kitchen?" Shinju was so proud of him he knew her so well. "Yes we are I am hungry and I think your home will have some wonderful food."

The movement to the Dark Desire as the black ship sat there looking at her had Shinju gleaming. Her oldest ship and thanks to Silk even better at evasion compared to others. Now she could really get in and out where needed... but she couldn't go to Ossus alone. She thought back to when she had gone there with Kara and Dranok, Lucien and her apprentices within the sith empire. Yes they couldn't go alone she needed some muscles or the next best thing. She needed a team and standing in the ships cabin as it sealed up her words came out for the pilot.

"Write this down... wanted two dance partners for fun and adventure. Requirements are must be willing to work with a former with who no longer serves the order and be willing to get their hands dirty." She also thought of a few others and was dancing now while the message was sent like a kid in a candy store or butchers shop. Shinju set the jedi down and he sat there not moving while the ship took off towards their first destination and she slid a napkin into her collar taking out a fork and small knife. "Let it never be said [member="Lucien Cordel"]s lessons in manners failed to teach me anything."

The first stop as she ate and they traveled wasn't in Fringe space it was across the galaxy and The Dark Desire kept moving while Shiju thought of one person composing a message for Jek... her sweet and lovely Jek who was the brand of crazy she wanted to see while sitting there. The other who could come with her well that would make things interesting as surprises were a fun thing and she was looking forward to seeing who it was while securing her long red hair with the Mother-of-Pearl Hairsticks

NAR SHADDA:

The Dark Desire came down as Shinju stood at the ready her pet was there waiting for her and here is where she could pick up or at least make sure the messages got out. She wasn't going to just barrel into Ossus and assault it no she had a plan and there was something special on that planet. SHe could feel it, from when they had had her working in the empire. When she had faced off against that Republic captain's suicide run at her in the temple depths. Now that she was thinking about it she really did miss Verse and her men they were delicious.

The first step out into the city had her covering her nose while she slid the Kusanagi Armor further up securing her Terentatek Duster over her shoulders. The self repairing armor was a welcome change of pace but the coat had proven the strongest in terms of what she enjoyed doing. She had a goal and purpose and the pet jedi now sitting there with one leg and one arm wasn't complaining as she walked into the bar going towards the bounty board. As soon as one came near her trying to grab her Shinju sneered and focused her anger.

The push came from the other surprise, the Defensive Gluteal Augmentation Implants sending the man back into his friend as Shinju turned her head letting the dark honey drain from her eyes until they were pools of golden fire. The small smile on her face exposing sharpened incisors that now gleamed with sharper caps that matched her eyes. His fear and surprise seeping into her while she slowly consumed it from him and everyone in the bar around her. Their essences feeding into her strength while she turned on spiked heels grabbing him.

"Oh what is wrong? Didn't you want to reach out and touch someone?" The humor in her voice was there as Shinju let all light and that mask on her eyes drop. She smiled only showing madness and projected to the man every vile thing she could do to him as he started to fear and the fear tasted more delicious before her lips met his and she pulled now, pulled at his tongue until it was in her mouth and her teeth were slicing through it and at the warmth in his body until his skin was like ice slowly becoming crystals. The cryokinesis crystallizing his body until he fell over and shattered.

Her head tilted back as Shinju let the piece of meat slid down her throat and licking at the blood on her mouth with her tongue. She walked out of the bar getting plenty of space before she laughed. The trip back to the ship well worth it as they set off. Her with her pet jedi and the message for the ones interested to come to Ossus and join her at the site of the old temple. She could get her ship in there quickly enough and sat down securing the rest of what she would need in this case. She filled her Bodo Baas Gunbelt with items and had it ready to work on her.

The gunbelt designed to her needs with shoulder straps, thigh straps and around her waist. She slid into place the Scylla Sith Sword across the shoulder sheath, her lightwhip and saber clipping onto it in the front, the Derriphan's Eye going to the small of her back with her AEL/Mohc Extractives 'Dauntless' Combat Blade and three pouches of pelko barbs, then her final parts pieces needed. The Lazy Eye Edition Merr-Sonn 'Power' 5 pistol on her thigh holster and CZ-833 Net Launcher opposite that. The small armory complimented by her Korriban Compass.

Then came the easier and light equipment while Shinju stood there, her attendants working with her and tightening her corset up so she wasn't needing to breathe as much. It would make her use of breath control all the more perfect. The Sith Abattar going around her neck and on her finger rested one of her Ring of Aza'zoth. Shinju debated grabbing one of the rifles she had been practicing with but the Viscera Scattergun and Oblivion Edition BlasTech E-11 rifle would be bulky with everything else and she could still move quite fast with her Terentatek Duster over the Kusanagi Armor.

She'd just have to make do as Ossus came into view and Shinju held her smile back with the numerous stealth systems of the Dark Desire in full effect. She stood there letting her hair remain in a top knot with the Mother-of-Pearl Hairsticks letting her neck be exposed while her saber hummed at her hip... Well hummed to the unaware as the crystal Velok gave her and the Banshee's Wail screamed in a constant state of pain. Their screams seeping throughout her body while she tossed aside the taozin amulet. For this it was unneeded and she moved down the ramp.

OSSUS:

The world was just as she remembered is and oh so many fun things could be done. This far out from the temples she could take in the nature of it all and give her partners the chance to arrive while Shinju motioned for her pet to come out with a snap of her finger. The limping jedi using a prostetic and coming to her side. "Do you want to go home to your friends my pet?" The jedi didn't seem to know what she meant while she pointed in the distance to the temple at the far end of the small stream.. or river. She could follow it and get there now.

His hesitation was cute for the moment but it didn't matter, her form had moved behind him and Shinju focused the defensive implant and kicked the man sending a force blast to give a little more push while she slammed into a rock with his face but his body was heading down the river towards his friends. "Well that wasn't as fun. Thought he'd scream." The disappointment was short lived as she saw it, a black ship landing in the distance would attract someone or other and Shinju looked at two of them as they starred as her. The tall Rakatan empress moving with grace while wearing her armor and weapons.

The first one tried to strike her, his hand coming out and she took the arm. Her hands grasping around it while she let the force augment her strength until she ripped to get it away from his comlink and saber. The scream resounded and he fell to the ground as she stood over him still clutching the arm but letting the second send the information. "Looks like you've been... disarmed." The joke fell on deaf ears... of maybe it went through the comlink as the one spoke but Shinju grabbed him and moved now holding him and his friend over the cliff before releasing them.

[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]
[member="Malachite Avachei"]

[member="Corvus Raaf"]
[member="Memorial"]
[member="Kana Truden"]

I'd never been to Ossus, before. I'm not too fond of temples, or the random Jedi that seem to permeate them. And so it happened that I was sitting in a tree, watching a rather beautiful lady kill people. She had what seemed to be a maimed Jedi on a leash, and her 'pet' limped as though she had a prosthetic limb or two.

There was a scream, a laugh, a bad joke, and two groans in the span of thirty seconds. The scream was from the Jedi whose arm had just been ripped off. The laugh was from the pretty redhead in question, as was the bad joke. Finally, the groans. One was uttered by the injured Jedi on the leash, and he other was from me. "Disarmed"? Really? I punctuated the groan with a small cracking noise as I leapt down from the tree. I winked at the redhead, and gestured to the Jedi...

"Usually when I take the puppy out for a walk, I don't put 'is siblings down in front of him."

[member="Lady Exedō"]

[member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Lady Exedō"]

Yusan sighed as he laid on the roof of the Ossus temple, mostly unknown to the Jedi that occupied it and largely not even caring if they knew or not. Something told him he should come here, something about this place just felt odd, sure it was where he had dealt with a bout of insanity, but there was more too it. He could feel the evil in his bones as it flowed in the iar, where it came from though, he knew not at all... soon he would see though, his eyes watching the same ship as it landed and rose a brow, waiting for it to take off or not.

"The bad jokes are half of the fun of spending time with her."
Smirking, Jek'ai Cyin strolled casually out of the shadows. It had been a while (once again) since she saw her old master. That wasn't entirely a bad thing. Whenever they did get together, craziness was guaranteed to break out. Putting to insane people together isn't always a great idea. But when the goal was destruction... well, it was pretty damn fun. Except for the people being killed by the two...
Eh, that's not very important.
"What's the other half?... Probably all the living dangerously, doing what you want, and messing with those who can't stand up for themselves. Plus the outfits."
Her smirk grew.
"Definitely the outfits."
@Lady Exedō [member="Memorial"] [member="Malachite Avachei"]

((SORRY FOR THE DELAY!! Short post so we can get it on the road! :( ))

Kana had been wandering the courtyard as she had so many times before. Looking up at the roof of the temple she saw the large glass panels. Kana gently touched the scar on her right cheek. Bellalika had done this to her as Kana had fallen through that very window. The window may have been fixed but Kana's memories had not. It wasn't a bad one necessarily but it sure wasn't a good one either.

There was something in the air today. Like if a moment Kana had waited for was going to happen but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. Maybe it was just a bad feeling as always, it probably was.

[member="Jek'ai Cyin"] [member="Memorial"] [member="Lady Exedō"][member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus saw the ship. Twice in the recent past ships had landed away from the hangar. The first occasion was innocuous enough. A former Jedi of the Order returning to see her sister. The second? It brought back painful memories and Corvus' hand instinctively went to the shoto that was clipped to her belt.

Looking around, she wasn't surprised to see the familiar sight of the hawk that had seemed to take a liking to her since her owner had...gone. "You see it too? No, I don't suspect she's back. That would be too much to hope for." Corvus had taken to talking to the bird. Not linking with it - just rambling. It was as if she wanted to talk but didn't want to (or was frightened to) hear what the hawk had to say.

Looking around, Corvus was not aware that anyone else had noticed the craft, so standing from her present cross-legged stance, she raised the hood of her robe and set off in the direction she saw it land.

[member="Jek'ai Cyin"] | [member="Memorial"] | [member="Malachite Avachei"] | [member="Lady Exedō"] | [member="Kana Truden"]

I smirked, and sat down on the grass, not worrying about my pants getting stained. They were pretty beat-up already.

"Well, I've heard the bad jokes. That first one was a whopper. The outfits, though... I've worn crazier things, for sure."

My tail perked up as I sensed somebody... no, multiple somebodies. Jedi, most likely. But I couldn't tell how many. Too far away.

"But doing what you want is definitely at the top of my list. Messing with the defenseless is neither here nor there. I'm a creature of fire, after all."

I spark jumped to the ground from my shoulder, and it turned into an eagle, which swooped around close to the ground, and then landed on the redhead's shoulder, looking quizzical.

[member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Memorial"] [member="Jek'ai Cyin"] [member="Kana Truden"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Shinju looked at the one who had come with them and then to Jek as she grinned. Her jokes weren't that bad were they? That made her disappointed and when she got disappointed she liked tears ears off people while her eyes flicked over those large ones with a sadistic gleam. Her hand going to her belt and taking one of the pouches while she stood there for a moment. "Oh we are going to have some fun and I promise this... they will not see this coming. Now quickly we want to get in there and show the jedi a very very fun time." She had some ideas and began moving quickly letting the stride carry her towards the temple while her senses were doing nothing. She couldn't sense five feet in front of her let alone the jedi in the temple this was all about what she could do.

Which was grab the nearest padawan when she came in with a tackle and wait for him to be on the ground before she sent to work digging through her belt for the utility section and fiber cords. The pelko barbs blown in his face and she spoke while the padawan tried to scream with the pelko going in his mouth making it numb. "Set some fires, get them out of the building, we want to get in and go lower." She looked at the compass on her hip which was pointing her path. The grunts from the boy below her as she started stringing the cord over some stone and cut it where she needed to was there but now she was letting the enjoyment show on her face. Letting the others who could come and see know she was there while pulling a string the padawan waved his arm.

Shinju turned to Jek for a moment her hands pulling the cords. "Look sweetie we have our own padawan doll to play with." The laugh came out and echoed as Shinju let her own madness and insanity slip from behind her eyes and bleed out into the area. The chainsword she had on her back coming away while she revved it and the sound went around. "Now lets go have our fun and follow the compass, it knows what we are looking for." She was moving ahead with the sword in one hand and leaving the boy as he tried to move with hooks attached making him look like a twisted puppet and now longer a real boy. Shinju slowly started whistling as she went forward 'Upon a star' holding her golden compass an scanning the buildings with her eyes while she looked for others.

[member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Kana Truden"] [member="Jek'ai Cyin"] [member="Memorial"]

[member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Kana Truden"]

"Gods this is boring..." He started working on the mechanical hand that he now had, the left one. Atleast it was only his hand though, after all the things he had done he was honestly surprised they spared him, but maybe the Suns could become a ally to threpublic in the future, maybe not, who knows. With that his hands lowered and one gripped his saber. The feeling was getting stronger and caused him to stand slowly, his body coming to the edge of the temple's roof, looking almost like he was going to jump but of course he wouldn't. No he was watching a certain Jedi heading for the woods, where was she going.

I shook my head, and rolled my eyes. Insane people are all the same, no matter what position of power they're in. I'd met plenty of people who were insane as Shinju before, and a lot of them tended to view people as, well, not people. In this case, people were toys for her. Oh, well.

"Aren't you gonna kill him? Or is demoralizing the other Jedi too fun for you?"

I shrugged, and followed the two women, lighting fires on my hands, and bouncing them around between my hands. I fried a bird in midair, and grabbed it before it hit the ground. Some kind of waterfowl. I like waterfowl. I pulled off charred feathers and grabbed one of the bird's legs. Yum.

"So, what am I setting on fire, today, my Lady Puppeteer?"

[member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Memorial"] [member="Jek'ai Cyin"] [member="Kana Truden"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

As Corvus made progress, she was aware she wasn't alone. Someone else was travelling in the same direction but her Force signature marked her as an ally. And a friend.

"Kana," she called. "I guess you saw the ship too?"

[member="Kana Truden"]

[member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Kana Truden"]

(WAKE UP)

Yusan sighed and sat up, deciding it was probably time to check out the ship himself as he made his way down from the temple's roof and landed on the ground after a few minutes. His Crimson eyes and cold smile found a padawan that had been standing beside where he land. Ofcourse they knew who he was but he could tell the padawan was still unnerved by the obvious darkside corruption. His hands found his saber and he made his way to the forest and pushed through anyone that tried to talk to him.

It took him a few more minutes but he was in the middle of the woods now, and heading right into the direction of the Sith that had landed, those that he didn't even know were there. But hell, he would find out soon and that would be more than hilarious.

((Oooops!))

"Yeah, I did." Kana gave Corvus a worried look. "Do you think it's Bellalika?"

Not that Corvus knew who that was but Kana certainly did. She begun making her way toward the ship. This was something that had to be checked on. If those damn sith spies were back or still at it then, well, Kana didn't know quite what to do. She had to make it up on the go.

"No time to waste, let's go."

[member="Memorial"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Lady Exedō"] [member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

[member="Memorial"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Kana Truden"] [member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Shinju looked at all of them while she listened to the air checking her compass, there were others here. She could feel them, taste them and she skipped off into the distance pointing with her hands. "You two check the buildings, if you find anyone bring them out and we'll play with them." She left the puppet there for the jedi to find and marvel at while she went into the courtyard and looked at one of the small groupings of padawans. Her hands running down her waist while she watched them for a moment until one turned to see her. Their game of push feather being overseen by a jedi knight who came between them while Shinju was waving her hand. "Hi there." His face showed stern determination and he still didn't know if she was a threat just that she was unknown before she was moving forward and a hand curled around the hilt of her saber. The cool metal rising up as it activated into a red snap hiss of crimson augmented by the lignan crystal and her others. One for color as the shard empowered her and the other that started wailing making the children cover their ears. She started chopping and pulled at the children until she was standing there with the screams of the banshee crystal signaling where she was.

Corvus picked up the pace and before long they were approaching not one but two ships. Slowing now, she pulled the Force close to her and stretched out her senses. There appeared to be three Dark side auras ahead and - if she wasn't mistaken - another Force User heading towards this place - having come from the Temple. But her aura was harder to place.

[member="Malachite Avachei"] | [member="Lady Exedō"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Memorial"]

[member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Kana Truden"]

Shinju looked up now, she could feel it... Someone was here and her hunger lashed out searching. emotions, force energy, warmth it was all there and she could taste it as much as she could this bountiful feast in front of her. A small smile on her face showing a crimson mask around her mouth that was framed with red hair. She rose up holding a small leg while walking and motioning with her head to the others to follow and spoke between mouthfuls of meat and the tearing sound of her nom nom noming. "Oh and who are you two?"

[member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Memorial"] [member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom