Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teacher?

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
I'm looking to have someone be my teacher in magic. Dark , light, does not matter. I just want to be strong with it. If being a student means joining a faction that's fine, just don't expect me to go along with every little command you give. (That's IC not OOC lol) So is someone willing to take up the job? Such so you know sometimes I a good girl, and sometimes I'm a bad one. :devil:

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
@[member="Hamish McNair"]

If that's the case maybe I'll take a crowbar to that armor and see what's underneath. :p

@[member="Syn"] thanks

@[member="Namarii"] Witches of Dathomir have Nightsisters and Spiderclan, and I would say I can train you but I'm going to be LOA for two weeks for a birthday trip. I would hate to make you wait... so I'll say this. If you can't find someone to train you in Sith or Dathomirian Sorcery when I come back, then I'll offer my time. :)

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
Hmmm. Interesting proposal. I think I'll take it. Do you know anyone avaliable for that? Doesn't matter if they're with the witches or not for me.

@[member="Petra Cavataio"]

@[member="Namarii"] Umm... for Sith side, don't know since I never tracked actual people that did Sith magic. For Witches, might poke your head in and see if @[member="Lavania"] or another might be up for it.

Namarii

Do you believe in magic?
@[member="Petra Cavataio"] Got it. I just joined and put a notice up letting everyone know. Well anyways I hope you enjoy your brithday vacation. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom