Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teach Me Your Ways

Zenith Prime

Canal was always on Zenith Prime than any other place in the Confederacy besides Kamino. He would always be with Calico and Galaar talking about tactics and what they would be facing in the future. And if he wasn't with them then he would be target practicing with very firearm that existed in the galaxy. And if he wasn't doing that then he would be at the gym, working out and maintaining his six pack. And if he wasn't doing that then he would be in the dojo, training and trying to make new types of fighting style to use.

No one was in the dojo at this time and Canal took the advantage of that. It would give him some sort of peace as he trained in the dojo. He brought out a dummy that people use to train with and began kicking and punching it. Hopefully someone else would to soar with because he wouldn't gain that much experience by just beating up a dummy.

@[member=Astrian Callus]

Astrian wasn't wearing anything other than a pair of blue trousers. Working trousers, the upper half of his body was clearly revealed. His entire body was bulging with muscle. He was a massive man, fast and bone crushing strength. He had decided to retire to the Dojo and practice his fighting skills and today he found himself in the presence of a somewhat well toned young clone. "Good afternoon." He spoke, given the clone a small nod before walking towards the ring in the middle of the dojo hall, a arena of sorts.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Canal looked at the man who bid him good afternoon, "Good afternoon to you too, sir." Canal looked at the man and was only half nude from his upper body. He seems to be my type, as he saw that the man looked like a strong man by just looking at his muscles. Canal began taking off his armor and was only wearing a jumpsuit. He, too, was a strong man that could be the other man's equal.

"I was wondering what type of hand to hand combat skill do you have. Because I'm always looking someone to learn and to train with. Now are you up to the challenge?" Ah walked over to the man.

@[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian noticed the man deprive himself of his armour. "You would've needed that." Astrian commented. Taking a position in the arena on the opposite end from Canal. "Technique? I do not have. Experience? A lot of it, I do have." He spoke, gesturing for Canal to step into the ring. His body tense and stern, his muscles bulging. He was ready to fight.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"I don't think I need armor to protect me from a fight." He got inside of the ring and took a position. He waled to the center of the ring. "Good, I want to spar someone who has a lot of experience. I, too, have experience. This will be interesting." He readied his body and waited for his opponent to attack first. Canal always went on the defense because it provided a lot of benefits for Canal.

"We'll see." He commented, a smile carving across his features. He lunged forward a few steps, his fists raised. Keeping them raised in a defensive position, his leg leaped out towards Canals waist. Astrian could kill people or destroy organs in a single attack, however this would likely send the clone off of his feet, it was weak enough not to kill but it would certainly hurt.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Canal smiled back at the man. He stayed in his position, defense ready, and saw his opponent lunged at him and leaped his leg out at Canal. He put his hands in front of his opponent's foot, which was a powerful kick that would send Canal flying if it hit Canal. Before Canal was sent flying back he grabbed the opponent's foot so both men would be sent flying since Canal was grabbing the man's foot that would bring him along with Canal.

The trooper seemed to be attempting to pull Astrian along with him, however the grip on his foot made Astrian do little more than stumble a few inches. Canal on the other hand, was as expected sent hurdling across the room. Astrian pulled his foot back and regained composure, returning his body into a defensive position. "Your move soldier." He warned, Astrian was an adept in the art of movement. If he wanted, the soldier could have died within a few seconds, although he wanted to see how well he could hold up against the augmented man.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

This was fun. Canal got up and jogged at his target. Now what Canal did next was that he did a quick feint to the left and as he put his left foot down during the feint he immediately did a quick snap kick to Astrians's mid section so his foot wouldn't be caught by his opponent's hands. He was sure that this move would trick his opponent.

Astrian was aware of his abilities, strengths and weaknesses. So, using a tactical approach based on this. Astrian used one big heavy hand to catch the foot with ease, and immediately yanked his opponent forward barreling towards his fist with speed that would likely pull he leg out of its joint and bring the rest of the troopers body into a spasm of pain due to the sudden pull, and to top that the soldiers chest would soon be confronted with Astrians fist, however he had to be careful as he could have killed this trooper several times now.

@[member="Canal Tal'Verda"]

Now Canali wasn't that stupid and had something else in mind. As his opponent pulled his leg Canal jumped forward and as he jumped he turned his body to the right and used his free leg to kick Astrian's face. Now it would be impossible for his for to dodge cause he was already using both of his hands. Now his joint wasn't pulled out since he jumped forward with the momentum but he did receive a punch to his ribs since he turned to his right. It wasn't powerful to break his ribs, since Canal looked like a soldier on steroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom