Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Tea & Transport

yancep96 yancep96
===============
TERMINUS SPACEPORT

Tiland leaned on his walking stick, just to the edge of the entry to the main array of docking bays. His eyes were half-closed, and he was waiting for a feeling. A feeling that it was time to step into the flow of the crowd and engage and a feeling that directed him to where he needed to go. To whom he needed to go, most likely. His worn and patched haversack was slung over one shoulder, and wooden cup of tea held in his free hand.

It was good to be back on Terminus, especially a free Terminus. No First Order banners. No stormtroopers on patrol or star destroyers in orbit. Nothing that simmered of resentment and restrained violence. The Church of the Force had worked to prevent a war and it looked to have worked out and the Force provided an alternate way. He had come to visit the Church of the Force chapterhouses on Terminus and spent a few weeks with the people, ensuring they had not been forgotten, and that they had support from the outside.

Something stirred in the Force and he opened his eyes, letting his gaze drift through the crowds before he pushed off the wall into the flow of sentient, seeking his next passage.

Flinx piloted The Soresu into the dock at terminus station. He had a large shipment of Kushiba made fabric, the softest wool in the galaxy. As bb-3 finished the docking procedures Flinx hitched up Jake the Jakobeast and collared both Thanatos and Shadow, his Vornskyr and Maal'ras respectively, the small party walked down the ramp with hover cart in tow. Flinx didnt worry about hiding his force signature, not that he could with his beast companions right there with him. He was walking unsure as he felt someone watching him.

Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun

Flinx Flinx

There. Tiland slowed in his walk and studied the figure ahead of him. A young Miraluka who shimmered in the Force, as was common with members of that species. But something about him caught Tiland's attention and he moved through the flow of the crowd, humming softly to himself. He himself did not fully comprehend how Miraluka saw, but if it was through the Force, Tiland would be shining like a star.

"Good day, my young friend," Tiland called softly, "Might I join you for a bit?"

Flinx looked around through the malaise of force auras until a bright blue aura steeped closer. As he focuses, drawing on his vornskyr to enhance the clarity of his force sight, he can see a man, wise and moving in his direction. As he got closer he saw a slight darkness at the aura’s core, “The force is with you, stranger.” Flinx said softly as he stopped and waited for the elder to approach closer. The maal’ras enforced his force misdirect to watch the stranger from the shadow of the cart. “By all means elder, might I offer you a more comfortable ride in my cart?” Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun

Flinx Flinx

"The Force is with all of us," Tiland agreed, "So with you as well." He leaned on the staff and waited as the individual slowed, and the creatures adjusted where they were to get a better sense of him. Tiland held still as they watched, a faint smile on his face. He was rather surprised, however, to hear the offer of a ride in the cart. Nobody had ever done that. He didn't need it, but it felt like it could be rude to refuse. So he just nodded, "Thank you, I appreciate that immensely. Where might you be headed?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom