Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tea & Sanctuary

Equinox

Agility is key.
"Actually, I've changed my mind, instead of regular shipments, is there any way you could teach me to make them myself, and tell me where to get the ingredients?" Equinox said.

[member="Kirill Bratan"][member="Tiland Kortun"][member="Sabine Galen"][member="Elise Ike"]

"Studying herbs and tea for a long time, interesting, may I ask how long that may be"? she had suspicion to believe that this man was quite old, not as old as herself but definitely a few centuries at the lest. If not his manner of speech he deminor and talk along with sort of known fame did get to her, even if [member="Tiland Kortun"] wasn't the most widely known Jedi she could have sworn she heard about the mans exploits among the Galactic Alliance and during several operations against the First Order.

It was always nice to meet other people who were well in age, even if they were not aware of her own life span, it made for fun conversation, also amusing to here their own take of the galaxy in the last 800 years. Though for the most parts she remained silent, still keeping an eye on [member="Kirill Bratan"] and [member="Equinox"], even if both seemed docile at the moment they were still a potential threats more so if Equinox was really as strong as he said he was. Would be bad if he tried to kill her for being a Sith if he somehow found out.

[member="Sabine Galen"]

Equinox

Agility is key.
"I no longer feel safe here". Equinox used the force to open the door before he had even stood up, it swung open, with some force and left a small cloud of dust behind it. "I thank you for the tea, but I must leave now" and he stood up and slowly walked out. As soon as he reached the doorway he started a quicker pace almost breaking into a run. He turned around and slammed the door back closed with the force once again. "People can be mean, but some can be horrible." Equinox muttered to himself. He didn't feel safe because he felt int he force that many people were thinking about him, and he wasn't a fan of that, especially on his own. Even though he could have killed everyone there, he was on his way to personal victory over his lust for revenge, and death... He stood there thinking to himself out in the open street, the planet's sun beating down on him.

@Equinox @Elise Ike [member="Kirill Bratan"]
======

Tiland raised in eyebrow in surprise at the request, but he was hardly able to answer the question before the youngster had disappeared into the street, leaving the pot of tea unfinished and balanced precariously on one edge. Tiland's breath caught in his throat as it teetered on the edge, but it finally managed to settle safely on the table. A held breath escaped over Tiland's teeth and he leaned back.

"Certainly, that can be arranged," he finally managed to respond to the other man. Kirill Bratan. The name meant nothing to him, but the way he said it seemed to imply that others in the room would recognize it. Perhaps he simply moved in much more limited circles than they did. Or different circles. That would hardly surprise him. "Ten credits is all," he added after a moment of calculation in his head. "I am Tiland Korturn. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

He assessed the other three remaining patrons before nodding. "Indeed, it would have taken several centuries to teach him the art of crafting these teas. It is a slow process, much like the steeping itself. It is for that reason that the ritual of tea was invented, to make the waiting time something of value that adds to the experience." He considered for another moment. "It is something that we all must learn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom