Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Tea and Hutts

Rekha was sitting on the console where she just finished sending the information to Lila to get her to have Ashton take the shipment and bring them to her on Coruscant.

She looked up and then looked over gazing out onto the flight deck when she did spot NPC Treasury NPC Treasury walking towards the ship. Holy Feth....Rekha quickly glanced around to see if anyone was doing anything that suggested a fight.

So far so good.

Oh oh ...Rekha just commandeered a shipment and Kay it appeared had rustled a few. Rekha wasn't going to wait to explain or ask questions. She did that jump down turn around thing and began preparations....the additional steam from the engines would provide a little cover for Kay anyhow.

Feth feth feth....here comes that big red X that says...gotcha!

Kay ushered the slaves inside and it wasn't until all were clear of the ramp that she broke her tough lady visade. "Alright everyone, you're safe now. I'll get you something to eat, something to drink and you all look like you need a break. Try to relax. We'll be out of here soon." Or at least, soon after she got herself more.

The slaves all looked confused and untrusting, tentatively standing there with not even a word spoken.

"Oh go sit down. I'll be right back." Kay headed up to the cockpit, taking notice that Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde seemed a little flustered. "Hey. I've got us some passengers that need some food. Are you alright?"

"oh I'm just ducky..or plucky or whatever the word is right now. So..." she looked back for a minute, "I saw the...passengers...yeah let's use that word. " Rekha flipped a few switches...."there's food back there, I'm sure you can find it.....but...you got passengers...and I've got a whole..............." she danced a little in her seat uncomfortable and uncertain.

"Well let's say I got a whole shipment coming of....passengers....." She smiled, "We, me, or you and me need to go and go now." She exhaled, feth feth feth....she kept thinking.

She could appreciate them being free but now...now they had to get them to a place where hunters won't recapture them, or their 'friends' and she used that word very lightly came looking.

It danced on the tip of her tongue what she wanted to say but...it would have to wait for the right moment.

"Get em strapped in an fed." Another switch and the Lady began to rise up, "Count backwards from 8 and that's when I"m sending us into hyperspace." She smiled

NPC Treasury NPC Treasury

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom