Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoine Containment Megacity 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tattoine Containment Megacity 5.

Classification: City used for prison.

Location: Deep in the deserts of Tattoine sits a large, sprawling city. A large, durasteel wall blocks off any exits and every bridge, tunnel, or anything that has the possibility of escape is guarded by armed guards.

Population: Over one hundred million prisoners.

Demographics: Mainly Human. However, it has many Ithorians, Rodians, Chiss, and pretty much any other species capable of breaking a law.

Description: Built in an attempt to contain a large amount of prisoners, the city is simply left for the prisoners to run. While it is heavily guarded, there is nothing inside the prison except the prisoners and the life they have made for themselves. However, it is almost complete anarchy with many deaths each day. Most of the prison's inhabitants include lunatics and murderers who are more than happy to take someone's life. Buildings and structures are covered in crude graffiti and a trail of blood is scattered throughout the streets. When one enters the prison, they do NOT come back out.

Intent: To create more opportunities for character development.

Crowley Furtim said:
Classification: City used for prison.

Crowley Furtim said:
Population: Over one hundred million prisoners.

-Size of the location, carrying capacity, and the fact that it's heavily defended. With these factors combined, and the fact that you are essentially building a new city, I'd like to see 25 quality posts. On top of this, I need the development to explain some things: Who developed the prison for starters. Where they get their resources from to sustain a large population. 100 million prisoners is also not going to work (tatooine population is currently listed at 200,000 but I assume it's a good deal higher then that). At best, 10,000 would make sense for a prison population on Tatooine.

A suggestion: Look for a different planet that has a higher native population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom