Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tats all folks…

Perth Levov

It matters not who I am. My power is all that shou
back-star-wars-quote-sith-symbol-guys-tattoo-designs.jpg

It was a chance meeting based upon a deciphered clue in a book full of leads that Perth had had come across after she had found the Force. Or perhaps the Force found her? Either way, it was now in her possession and it had led her to a young man whose penchant for tattoos had sparked a thought.

For seeing the inking had made her think about the application of pigments. She’d seen them used for cosmetic reasons, for identifying slaves and for cultural identity. But her interest went beyond any of these uses. She wanted to adorn herself not to be part of something bigger, nor to make herself unique. Rather she saw this as a way to use the Force — and in a way that was going to play to her strengths of using dark-sided magic.

So she made the decision to check out other notable uses of the art — in case any would help her understand how to integrate the Force and the inking in the way her mind imagined.

And being logical, she approached the task alphabetically and so started with the A’mari.

Perth Levov

It matters not who I am. My power is all that shou
The A'mari were the former ruling clan of Malano III. They were marked with a black tattoo across their neck — and for all the effort she made in investigating their interest in inking, this was as much as she could find and quickly moved on.

Next she considered the Aquellans. The human males ritually tattooed and dyed their bodies upon reaching adulthood. But apart from the fact this was a rite of passage, she found no evidence the tattoos served any greater purpose.

Perhaps being inked was something of a rite of passage for Perth — but it had to be more than that to have any value to her. So she moved swiftly on and onto the ‘B’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom