Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tatooine: Dragon Pearls and Silver Flame (Outer Rim Coalition/open)

I chuckle a bit shaking my head as [member="Andorreth Vikar"] explains that she was a Jedi. Looks like my suspicions were correct. Nevertheless he is right. I need to retain an open mind if I'm to get back at Evil Corp. Her having been an assassin still makes me nervous however, and her arrival just before the attack was quite coincidental. "I'll be sure to keep my mouth shut next time we meet her." I pull the crossbow from my back and nock an arrow onto the string, before putting it back on my back, and link my suits HUD with the systems of the swoop so I can see what direction we're headed, and make any adjustments as necessary so Andorreth can handle flying. "I'll handle systems management and shooting. Just focus on the sand, my friend."

I watch [member="Nate Phantoms"] swerve just out of the way, seemingly at mach 5. I shake my head, him soon searching the surroundings, somewhat wary of the muzzle of his gun as it swings around. The combination of his whole ensemble, and sheer attitude is enough to make one a tad afraid of rogue fire as he scopes things out. Reckless would be a word for it. I take the hint myself and start scanning the dunes, using my suits magnifier. And so the hunt begins.

[member="Carradine Dukal"] [member="Thane Drexel"] @B'kik [member="Seraya Whisperwind"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Kurt Meyer"]

Smiling at his outlook on Celiana I figured it'd only be a matter of time until they were brought together to help one another out. Odds were that she had enemies too. Crosswire could always have their banks rolls in exchange for stripping them of the means to pursue her...His comment of focusing on the sand was amusing to say the least. He had rather dry humor, sarcastic and I approved. As he'd been speaking another of Jorus's associates whizzed by at ridiculous speeds. Shaking my head I repeated an old thing from military training on Corellia "Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. I love how everyone seems to think getting there fast is the best solution, they seem to forget the tuskens and how devious they can be. For a world covered in sand there could be literally anything hidden underfoot."

Doing my best salesman voice I said "Your trip to Tatooine could include being robbed at the spaceport, Cantina fights with possible dismemberment, bounty hunter chases, being run over by podracers and swoop bikes, muggings, but that's not all! Included in your trip to Tatooine is Tusken Raider attacks, being eaten by large desert creatures, meetings with Hutts, and even possible Krayt Dragon attacks but wait there's more!!! As the whole planet is covered in sand there could be any number of things underfoot! Mines, bones, droids, critters that think you'd taste delicious the fun just never ends!!!"

Finishing my salesman routine I throttled forward towards the sale barge and flicked on the scanners for underneath the swoop and began pinging to see if there'd be any unwelcome surprises. If all went well then we'd arrive unscathed. Then it'd be hunting time, odds were we'd be dealing with Tuskens coming to claim whatever salvage they could from the sail barge. Micro mines would be good then for them not to mention the Krayt. Plus I'd be wanting the teeth of claws of the Krayt upon it's death. I'd read of a woman who hundreds of years ago had trained with Luke Skywalker himself, Tenel Ka. Her saber had held a rancor tooth and been adorned with beads and crystals hanging fro the hilt. What better indicator of my skill as a hunter or deterrent against attacking me adorning my bladed weaponry with such things?

We were coming up on the wreckage now and odds were we'd be dealing with Tuskens and The Krayt soon. All for a karking Hutt and his connections. I just hoped Crosswire and I wouldn't have to load the hutt aboard a sled and drag it back to Mos Eisley. Someone else could have that task I didn't want slug juice on the swoop we'd just refitted...

[member="Trelock Relon"] - [member="Jorus Merrill"] - [member="Seraya Whisperwind"] - @Nate the Bounty Hunter - @B'kik
- [member="Kurt Meyer"] - [member="Carradine Dukal"] - [member="Thane Drexel"]

[member="Andorreth Vikar"] [member="Nate Phantoms"] [member="B'kik"] [member="Seraya Whisperwind"] [member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Rebel Sunka"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Elaine Thul"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

The Undergrounder bikes and speeders converged on the smoking wreck north of Mos Eisley. The Hutt's sail barge had left a long scar of paint and hullmetal along the side of a cliff. Now the barge slouched half-buried in a dune. Titanic force had peeled the hull away from inside. The reptilian can opener's tracks surrounded the wreck. Jorus pulled his speeder to a halt. His eyes tightened, and it took him a minute to raise his comlink. The gritty wind made it easier and more effective than shouting to everyone.

"Feth, what a mess. I'm seeing parts of at least ten or twelve bodies, some Hutt mercs, some Tuskens. The krayt dragon's loose. First two priorities: finding out if there's any survivors in the wreck, and finding that krayt so we don't get the last surprise of our lives. Let's split up."

Without further ado, he headed through the torn metal. The barge was smoking, but only from a few points: no real risk of a conflagration, not with a low-volatility drive like this model mounted.

AT THE WRECK...
FETH...|

"Poodoo..."

Crouched against the sand, he clawed at his before standing up and allowing the winds to take the length of his jacket in it' current. He was one the other side of the wreck and probably wouldn't have seen or been seen by anyone approaching. "Guts told me not to take the job...but of course I almost lost those...Crap!" he took his frustrations out on the sand.

He was a skilled tracker, he had the disposition for it, and if he didn't have any debts to pay off he probably wouldn't have signed up to be one of the Hutt' lackeys.

His ear twitched...his head snapped in the opposite direction. To him it sounded like engines...

Could be scavengers...

Look he needed a ride...

He walked towards the sound.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Reason: She needs pilots

Elaine Thul and her personal bodyguard had gone to tatoonie originally to recruit pilots. She had decide she was going to build troop transports, and landing and boarding crafts. Though to do this, she need pilots to teach her people to be pilots. So she was here to recruit personal, she had her bodyguard with her in force, guarding her hotel. She had Thul Scouts all over the city, and other places like Anchoread and Mos Eilsey ad any other settlement, she was looking for as many decent pilots as she could find.

As she waited she got reports, that other members of the outback where on the planet. That their was a smoking wreck north of Mos Eilsey. She looked at her housecarls, and said I think [member="Jorus Merrill"] might be in trouble. Along with the rest of gang, let mount up and investigate. She then wearing her dueling armour headed out, into the speeder trucks to investigate, though it take awhile to get their.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom