Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Tathra's Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Battleaxe.png

• Intent: A personal weapon for Grosck Bah'azet
  • Image Source: Elder Scrolls Online
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Bryn'adûl
  • Affiliation: Grosck Bah'azet
  • Model: Double handed axe
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Unique
  • Material: Phrik, electronics
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Dual handed great axe
  • Size: Extreme
  • Weight: Very Heavy (350 pounds)
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Gravity field generator
Strengths:
  • The gravity field generator amplifies gravity in a small area (6 by 6 feet) by enough to crush stuff without shattering the earth
  • Phrik enables the axe to withstand a beating and shields the precious computer components within
  • Honed edges allow this great axe to cut through durasteel like butter
Weaknesses:
  • This axe is heavy, those light of strength will not be able to wield it
  • This axe is unwieldy, even should you be able to pick it up. It is not for the graceful
  • You must bring the axe down considerably hard to activate the Gravity field
  • Ion and EMP based weaponry can fry the axe's electronics, disabling the field generator
DESCRIPTION
Tathra's Fury was rumored to have been forged by the Father himself. It is said he pored the blood of a hundred infidels into a bucket to quench the Phrik's thirst when he was through heating the metal. The hide wrapped hilt is covered in exotic skins from near human species throughout the galaxy. The electronic components within truly a master craftsman's work, consisting of science's still yet unknown to most lesser beings. This axe was gifted to Grosck as a token and reminder of his campaigns that he had served under Tathra in. It was not only a sign of glory won though, but also a challenge made. By giving this axe to Grosck he made him look weak, as though Grosck needed his help, as though Grosck was incapable of fielding his own strength. Grosck did not refuse however as his greed got the better of him. He lost honor the day he accepted the axe from Tathra, but how could he say no to such a weapon? It appears black and rusted, but it's edges are razor sharp. The phrik hilt is covered in the hides of a hundred enemies slain. The components within allow for the destruction of enemies with ease. For when in doubt, you can always hammer. It was the Gravity Axe's secret weapon. A field of gravitational energy that activated upon enough effort through force. Such a thing aloud the axe to not only cut like an axe, but smash like a hammer. It was a beautiful weapon that was truly made for nothing more than war and death. With it Grosck knew he would carve a glorious trail of death and destruction throughout the galaxy. Enemies would fear and be driven before him at the mere sight of such a horrid thing. He would make the countless worlds know that while Tathra was Chieftain, Grosck was his fury...

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Grosck Bah'azet"],

I am going to suggest you reword this a little bit.

Grosck Bah'azet said:
The gravity field generator amplifies gravity in a small area (6 by 6 feet) by a thousand fold upon impact. Crushing whatever was unfortunate enough to stay within the blast zone
Greatly amplifying gravity in an area is fine. Even so to crush items, and cause severe damage. But doing so at a Thousand fold?

9.8 m/s2 is normal gravity. Amplifying it by a thousand fold(9,800 m/s2) is ludicrous levels of power. 9,800 meters per second is Mach 28. What you are doing with this ax every time you strike, is causing someone to go from 0 to Mach 28 in the span of a second. You would making the person, and yourself since you are wielding that weapon, to experience G-forces on your body that would crush through the crust of the planet you are standing on, down into the ground, and flattening legit EVERYTHING around you. Including you.

Mind you, that is just 9800 m/s. Its not even been squared yet. So you would take the force of Mach 28, and multiply it by itself. That would be Mach 784.

The implication of this power, is you wielding an ax, that could output levels rivaling that some of the most powerful Turbolasers in Star Wars Canon.

If you ever attempted to swing this, you would die from the impact of the swing you made.

So me recommending you to change the wording on this, is not a joke or just because its "unfair." I ask this because its not even possible without the energy input of a turbo laser. When its you merely swinging it. To put Mach 28, and Mach 784 into perspective. The fastest military air craft that can reach faster than the speed of sound, is around Mach 2-5 depending on the vehicle. There have been faster vehicles! but no where near Mach 784.

lmao I knew it would be OP, but I hadn't really expected it to do that much damage. Glad somebody thought it out, because clearly I hadn't. I adjusted the wording so that it would not rend the world apart. Again sorry.

[member="Auberon"]

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Grosck Bah'azet"], Oh no you are fine. That is why I am here. Be a second set of eyes and to have the research ready should something like this happen.

Its good enough for me with the edits you have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom