Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tasha Flynn

Masque

Bounty Hunter
NAME: Tasha Flynn
FACTION: None at the moment
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5'5
WEIGHT: 130lbs
EYES: Greyish green
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Strengths
-Guns! Guns! And More Guns!
Tasha knows that having several different kinds of weapons is the smart way to arm yourself as a bounty hunter but the girl just adores guns. More often than not she'll depend upon her guns to get the job done and is an excellent shooter.

-Tracker
After spending countless hours playing games like tag and hide n' seek with her brother Tasha learned a fair amount about tracking down her prey.

Weaknesses
-Family History
Underneath the tough shell Tasha puts on she has a huge soft spot when it comes to family matters. She tends to forget common sense at times when anything involves her family. She'll do whatever it takes to prove to her father that she can be just as great as he is. She also actively seeks her brother, becoming desperate to find out what happened to him. When it comes to other people's family drama she shows a very rarely seen softer side. This could easily be used to manipulate Tasha into doing things she may not otherwise do.

-Sometimes Attachments Are Necessary
Tasha has a habit of running solo, straying away from any partnerships of any kind. Because of his Tasha can sometimes find herself in over her head on hunts.

SHIP:
D-5 Mantis. It's not pretty or fancy looking. In fact it looks like it has taken a lot of damage over the years. It's mostly the standard grey metal with a faded red stripe going across the ship on both sides. It's armed with plenty of missiles to blast away any enemy that dares to cross Tasha's path.

GEAR:
~Medium battle suit armor
~Jetpack

BIOGRAPHY:
Tasha and her older brother always had grand dreams of following in their father's footsteps. They knew it the moment they could both walk. Well, maybe that's an exaggeration but the two siblings quickly learned early on that they aspired to be just like their father. It mattered little to the two that the father they adored was more often off chasing down targets than at home playing hide n' seek or tag. Whenever their father did return home he always came armed with jaw-dropping, glorious stories about his latest hunts. Those few days became precious moments and when their father would set off again in his ship it always hurt a little, but hope was ever present.

Being the younger sibling Tasha watched her older brother grow up first. He soon became old enough to truly follow in their father's footsteps despite their mother's disapproval. Their father took his son under his wing and carried him off when his next hunt came in. Neither Tasha nor her mother heard from her father and brother again until three long years later when her father returned but made no mention of his son. He simply came, ate and left.

Ignoring her mother's pleas for a "normal life" Tasha set out to follow in her father's footsteps as well when she became old enough. Yet unlike her brother her father refused to take her under his wing. Angered by her father's sudden disapproval and the lack of answers surrounding her brother, Tasha set off on her own to become a bounty hunter. She snuck aboard a ship and left her home far behind, determined to prove that could be just as great and glorious as her father.

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

In case you didn't know you can create a sub-account for each character by going to your own profile clicking "Characters" and then Add subaccount. its a great way to keep all your character separate and with different avatars :) otherwise looking good!

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Darth Moridin said:
In case you didn't know you can create a sub-account for each character by going to your own profile clicking "Characters" and then Add subaccount. its a great way to keep all your character separate and with different avatars :) otherwise looking good!
Thank you! This Character Sheet is still a work in progress. Just looking for face claims so I can fill in the general bio stuff. Thanks for the tip! Right now I only have one character but if I decide to create a new one will I still be able to do that later on?

Masque

Bounty Hunter
No longer a work in progress. I can't seem to edit the title so I guess this note will do. I'm not thrilled about the face claim I eventually picked but I'm hoping that perhaps I'll come across that perfect picture in the future.

Ava Solborne

A
Tasha Flynn said:
No longer a work in progress. I can't seem to edit the title so I guess this note will do. I'm not thrilled about the face claim I eventually picked but I'm hoping that perhaps I'll come across that perfect picture in the future.
If you edit the first post of the thread, press the "Use full editor" button and there you can change everything. :D

Masque

Bounty Hunter
Darren Shaw said:
Im intrested in what gear she carries.
Huh, don't really know why I didn't think of that before. Guess I'll make a gear section in the near future and add that in. Thanks for the suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom