Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Tarsi's Cyber-Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Admiralty
Codex Judge
SwYOweO.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Submit the cyber-eye that has been with Daro for a large portion of his life.
  • Image Source: [x]
  • Canon Link: /
  • Restricted Missions: /
  • Primary Source: /
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Unknown scientist | Modified heavily by Daro Tarsi | Cogmind.
  • Model: Daro's Cyber-Eye
  • Affiliation: Daro Tarsi
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Cybernetic materials, organic tissue approximations.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Visual Modes.
    Engineering: Circuit Sensor, Computer Interface Visor, Interface Visor, Logic Display Sensor, Power Scanner. This mode gives Daro give a plethora of information otherwise unavailable to him when he is busy engineering and slicing and tinkering with things.
  • Combat: Bioscan, Thermal, X-Ray, Infrared, Ultraviolet, Heat, Motion. With this mode Daro can get a good overview of what's happening around him in the heat of battle. From life-signs to heat signatures, potentially with enough time he could figure out if his opponent is suffering from a cold.
  • Slicer: The third mode is the one Daro uses the most. It allows him to feed information he slices straight into his eye. As a result Tarsi can stream security feeds and other material to gain an advantage.

[*]Sync. Most of the cybernetics of Daro are capable of syncing with one another to exchange information and functionality. The eye in particular can be linked to compatible weaponry to assist with aiming and providing further intel. Ammo load, integrity of the weapon, similar pursuits.
Strengths:
  • Visual modes: The eye has a plethora of visual modes that gives Daro a lot of tools to handle rapidly changing situations.
Weaknesses:
  • Ion: The eye is vulnerable to concentrated ion fields and the sort. They will shut it down and leave Daro with only one eye functional.
  • Feed: Information overload is a real problem. Fast switching between the various modes leaves Daro with a distinct headache, because the cyber-eye doesn't actually enhance his brain. He still needs to situate himself, get used to the new information being fed into him. Someone aware of what he's doing could potentially temporarily cripple him by breaking through his defenses and funneling garbage readings straight into his eye.
DESCRIPTION
The scarring around the left side of his face suggests the cyber-eye wasn't exactly integrated into his skull with his consent, but Daro remains silent about its origins. No matter how many drinks, he won't divulge it, all that he will say is that at this point and after all the work he has done on it?

It might as well be his cyber-eye.

Any other parties are ignored utterly.

Either way, the cyber-eye started as a barebones basic addition that just gives a visual aid, but the Outlaw Tech wasn't happy with it. So, much like with his mouse droid, he began upgrading it over the years. Syncing abilities, powerful visual modes, until the cyber-eye became the tool it is today. At a certain point it became necessary to add a scaled-down battery integrated into the design, because Daro was starting to get hungry five minutes after having done a feed. That wasn't really acceptable to him.

Daro isn't much of a fighter.

But the eye lets him retain a clear overview of the battlefield and give him a slight edge of information. Let's be real here, this bastard needs every edge he can get in the world.

A very good submission .There are ample examples of Cybernetic eyes through out the Star Wars universe so I think this will be fairly simple .However , with all the technology stuffed into this one , I'm curious on the power source this cybernetic enhancement uses .

[member="Daro Tarsi"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Adron Malvern"]

I imagine it draws from his own chemical energy or maybe has some miniature battery thing going on. If the power requirements is an issue, I could add something like Isotope-5 to it? It's unique production anyway, so that would be fine.

Let me know what you'd prefer.

I don't think that will be necessary, seeing as the eye is only using visual mechanics, nothing extremely powerful would be needed. If you can add in the description it is powered by a small energy cell or battery that will suffice for me.

[member="Daro Tarsi"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Adron Malvern"]

Daro Tarsi said:
At a certain point it became necessary to add a scaled-down battery integrated into the design, because Daro was starting to get hungry five minutes after having done a feed. That wasn't really acceptable to him.
Added this to the description. Let me know if that's alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom