Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Tarrying by the Tarn

"How does it count as stolen if I'm giving it to you?" Cotan asked, one eyebrow raised, as he took her hand. "And yes, we're about ready to land. Soon, love, just be patient." He smirked. Patience was normally one of her stronger skills, or at least projecting the image of it was; when they were together, however...

"Do you want me to tell you now, or do you still want to wait until we walk down the ramp?"

Asha Hex

Asha Sar'andor

A

fPJd5KZ.png

"It counts because I'm claiming to everyone who asks 'oh where did you get that?' going forward that I stole it. That's how." An innocent smile accompanied the words, as well as a firm nod of her head. "I'll even inflate the story here and there. Feign some great heist. It'll be great, honest."

Okay so maybe she'd just reached peak silliness at this point, but Asha didn't much mind. Instead she pondered his question.

"I shall wait. I've waited long enough, why spoil it right before we land?"

Patience. Psht. Asha was patient... Right?

Not when it came to Cotan, evidently. She stepped over to him, kissed his cheek gently, and then leaned back against the wall. "Lead on, Mister."

Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom