Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Tarkin-Patterned New Empire Robes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_Luke_Armor_robe.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To Sub a standard Light Armor
  • Image Source: Original - Edits made by me
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: Norris Root
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High

• Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Elements: Low
    • Sonic: None
-Disrupters: None

SPECIAL FEATURES

DESCRIPTION
"Why do you wear black?" A boy asked as Joneleth stopped to pause and look at the dung heap of a city that was Ord Mantel. He was caught off guard. " Are you a sith?" The child pondered and looked up at Joneleth. The man could only smirk. " Its my favorite color. And it protects me believe it or not." He bent his knees and crouched down. " Jedi. Sith. Dark. Light. All these words to describe things in your small mind. Im not Force Sensitive." Joneleth stood up quickly and began to walk away. His robes had a slight shine from the sun. It brought out every detail in the fibers and materials. Fabrics such as shellspider silk and coarseweave was the bulk, while norris root dye and duraplast plates covered the outside in certain areas. Soulders, waist, forearms and knee-high boots.

" Why do you have that then?" A finger pointed toward a lightsaber.
" I stole it, Kid." Jons smirk grew wide. " Barrowing it really. Its owner will be around one day." As Jon walked away he glance at the kid briefly before shifting his eyes to a darker lit alley. There inbetween two establishments a black cloaked body lay in the shadows.

Strengths:
  • Resistant to Vibroblades and most kinetic impacts
  • High Resistance to lightsaber strikes.
  • High Resistance to blaster fire.
Weaknesses:
  • Cannot protect against blunt trauma
  • Does little within the realm of protecting against the elements.
  • Cannot withstand sustained damaged from a lightsaber without taking damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom