Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taozin Slayer...

Objective: 1 Dead Taozin ( Hide undamaged )

400px-Taozin.JPG

Shiro Landed in an Open Field, Secure and safe from any Creatures. Outfitted in his Atin Aruetii Beskar'gam , x2 Dread class Vibro Swords, Heavy Blaster Pistol and Heavy Lightning Rifle. Equipping a Jetpack Shiro was ready for the Hunt and Looked like a Tank with his Equipment. A normal Hunt was not war, But Shiro Liked to be outfitted Ready to Kill. Looking at his Ixiyen Fast Attack Craft he commanded the Astromech Droid to contact [member="Mrrew"]. It was his Boss and it was common for Initiates to have backup on hunts, Shiro didnt need it.. He was Mandalorian, Tough, Enduring and a Pain in Arse for those who fought him.

Preparing his gear Shiro Double checked everything and loaded up and decent supply of Ammo, He didnt want to Run out during a Battle. The Jungle of Va'art was wild untamed and a Beautiful nightmare. For now Shiro would keep Preparing till he was ready. Checking his Scanners & Activating some Probe Droids to search for the targeted Beast. Three Probes Launched into the Air from his Ship and The Search had begun.

[member="Mrrew"]

A sleek grey freighter appeared above the same clearing, slowly lowering not far from [member="Shiro De'Vol"]'s ship. Almost as soon as the dust had cleared from the landing of the small ship, the ramp opened with a series of clanking sounds, allowing Mrrew to step down. Rather then his normal Chiru rifle, used for tranqulizing humans and animals alike, Mrrew held a Harpy sniper rifle ready in his hands. Other then that, he wore his normal gear; a bandoleir, a gunbelt, a leather vest, and his Lotek'k jacket. His sword and heavy blaster pistol hung at oppisite sides of his gunbelt.

The Togorian glanced over at his human partner, smiling a fang-filled grin at the huge amount of armor and weapons he was toting.

"You do realize Taozins are herbivorious?"

Shiro Glanced at [member="Mrrew"] With is Weapons and Smiled under his Helmet, In fact Shiro was not aware of this he barely knew what a Taozin was. Maybe it was best that the big cat guy came. " Contract detailed only its Hide will be use, The Rest is mine to blow apart then..." Shiro said looking at [member="Mrrew"] up and down. Turning around Shiro commanded his ship to deactivate and preserve energy and fuel, showing his Long Black hair the came from the back of his Helmet. Shiro then holstered his Pistol and Lightning Rifle on his body, Walking out few steps Shiros Probes signal notified Shiro's Amror and Shiro slowly started moving out.

" What Got you in this Buisness? " He asked as he started walking away.

Mrrew blinked at the hunter. He did realize that the hide was the outside casing of the creature... right? That if he blew it up... he'd damage the hide... Mrrew frowned. The Togorian lifted his Harpy rifle, keeping it ready to fire at a moment's notice. [member="Shiro De'Vol"]'s question suprised him, however. What got him in the buisness? No one had ever asked that before. He supposed it was kind of odd that no one had.

"When I was young, on Togoria, I hunted for food, for necessity. Now, I do the same thing. The credits are just in between the hunt and necessity, now."

Walking along the Jungle Shiro tasked his Droids to Retreat back to the Ship, and within couple minutes the came back and rested themselves back in storage. Shiro pointed ahead and said " Roughly 35 meters, thats where they spotted one. Fancy your self a Killer? " Shiro Asked, his voice was sorta Monotone and it didnt help with him having a helmet on not showing any emotion. Shiro Moved Forward more till he was in the Jungle Area and Started following his Tracker. The Jungle was almost like kashyyyk a comforting scene, but kashyyyk had wookies all over.

[member="Mrrew"]

(Oops, my bad. They're carnivorous. And they spit webbing to entrapt their prey. Ignore the bit about them being herbivorious... <_<)

The Togorian nodded, and followed behind [member="Shiro De'Vol"]. Roughly 35 meters? "...A Taozin is roughly 35 meters." Mrrew glanced at his partner, silently hoping he knew what they were dealing with. "Do not damage the shell, and keep the hide as intact as possible. I would suggest a head shot. Maybe hit one of it's compound eyes, if possible. And whatever happens... Don't let it eat you. Please. Then we have to pay life insurance." The Togorian's ears perked up, keeping track of any sign of the Taozin. The last thing he needed was for it to shoot webbing at him out of nowhhere, and try to eat them both...

Shiro walked little slower and drew his Heavy blaster Pistol. " My Probes Notified me that One was Close by, They did not get direct contact but a Sign is better then nothing.." After Shiro Finished that Sentence a Hss like noise was sounded and Shiro's Scanner sounded off with a long Beep. " I have no Intention of being Dinner..." He said cautiously walking along. Shiro had never seen a Taozin before but he knew they where large and big.

A White flash came from appeared out of the Corner of his eye and Shiro Rolled forward throwing himself on the Ground as a Web like substance barely missed his body as a Whole, The Web hit a nearby tree and stuck in it was Shiro Lightning Cannon. Figures. Shiro looked at the Webs path and watched a Rather large Taozin Crawl out from Behind a tree. Shiro eye's went big looking at the sheer size of it. Only one word escaped his mouth " Kark.."

[member="Mrrew"]

Oh holy feth. As soon as the webbing appeared, Mrrew took a quick step back, raising his Harpy rifle to look down the barrel. His aim quickly flicked over to where the web caim from, just as the Taozin made it's appearance. Three laser dots appeared from the end of his rifle, centering right on between teh Taozin's eyes. A distinctive 'pew' sounded as he pulled the trigger. And nothing happened. Absaloutely nothing. Mrrew slowly lowered his blaster, as the Taozin lazily crawled closer.

"Ah... Did I mention the shell is energy-proof?"

[member="Shiro De'Vol"]

Shiro Got to his feet and extented his arm, his Dart Launcher would help with this he thought and Aimed at the Eye Shiro fired the pair only to watch the Taozin change its Direction of movement and watch the darts bounce off the Shell. In A Controlled Panic Shiro Said " Thanks for the Fun fact, Draw his Attention away from me! I need my Rifle!" With that said the Mando started sprinting back to Fetch his Gun and plan a Strategy in his mind.

[member="Mrrew"]

Meanwhile, Mrrew dropped his rifle on the ground, and just walked right over to the Taozin. The creature turned it's head to the incoming Togorian, making a hisisng sound deep in it's mouth. Probably preparing to shoot webbing. Taking the hint, Mrrew stepped to the side, literally only a few meters from the creature, and swiped a rock off the ground. Distracting something? Easy. Ecspecially with predators. Just runa round in circles for awhile while it snaps at your heels. Mrrew tossed the rock underhanded at the insect, hitting one of it's massive compound eyes. The centipede-like creature made another hissing sound, and raced at Mrrew much faster then anything of that size should move.

[member="Shiro De'Vol"]

Reaching his Rifle Shiro made a Fist and a Retractile Blade Sprung from his Wrist and he started to cut the Webbing, With the Rifle slowly Falling out Shiro cut it out enough for him to rip it off the tree and swing around to aim at the Taozin. The Big worm was chasing the big Togorian and at a Speed that was .. Amazing ill leave it at that. Shiro jogged back and grabed a Flare, Lighting it Shiro Threw it by the Taozin to throw off its Sight and to Distract. To Shiros Surprise the Taozin Popped up like it was afraid of the Light and Shiro in that instant noticed the Creatures soft Under belly. Quickly Aiming Shiro Pulled the trigger twice Sending two shots into the thing. Electricity Surged through it and it slowed down slightly, the Weapon was Effective but it looked like the Creature needed more!

" Blast it!" He yelled at [member="Mrrew"]

As soon as the flare flashed into his line of sight, Mrrew dived to the side, snatching his Harpy rifle off teh ground once more. By the time he'd spun around, one eye staring down the barrel of the rifle, the Taozin was rearing up. He didn't want to damage the hide... The Togorian quickly raised his rifle, staring down the sights as three red lights appeared on the Taozin's left compound eye. The lights made the creature hiss, stumbling back in a way, as Mrrew pulled the trigger. A bolt of heated tibanna gas burst from the barrel of the blaster, hitting between the three laser pointers, right into the creature's eye. The worm-like monster bellowed, waving it's entire body around as each of it's legs twitched frantically.

A moment later it fell, and stopped moving.

[member="Shiro De'Vol"]

Shiro walked over panting, He needed to get used to all this Armor. Giving the Corpse some space, Shiro Fired a extra round in for good Measure. Lightning Danced over the Creature and it twitched passively from the Shocks. Looking at the Togorian, the Manalorian said " It Belly is not Protected, But that works.." Shiro looked at the Creature and examined it looking for a Trophy that was not part of the Hide.

" Next Step? " He asked kneeling down next to the Beast.

[member="Mrrew"]

Mrrew, panting as well, stepped over to the large beast. "I've arranged for a ship to pick it up..." The Togorian reached into one of the pockets of his gunbelt, and removed a small credit chip, tossing it in [member="Shiro De'Vol"]'s direction. "Your 500,000 credits..." He glanced back to the dead creature, surveying the hide and shell for a moment. This would be perfect... After a moment, he straightened up from surveying the corpse, and turned. "That was quicker then things like this usually are... Annd I didn't shoot the belly, because that's the hide... We need the hide as intact as possible."

Shiro Caught his Pay and Smirked under his Helmet, Slinging his Rifle on his Shoulder he said " Lightning Rifles, you should Invest... " Shiro Paused and continued " Faster then Normal? Is that good? " Shiro asked now Scanning the Taozins Body it was obvious now he was looking for something. Extending his Gauntlet Shiro started a scan and some lights flowed over the Taozin's Body.

[member="Mrrew"]

Mrrew shrugged. "It means you're a good hunter. So yes, it's good." Mrrew glanced at [member="Shiro De'Vol"]'s scanning device, and frowned. What was he looking for...? "If you're looking for pearls, you're thinking of Krayt Dragons."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom