Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tantorian Titan (Malphas/Invite)

Coruscant
Titan Industries Headquarters - Obelisk

Sluuuuurp.

Tsavong sipped at his hot cup of jabba as he lounged in the couch in front of his desk. It was made of something exotic... gundark? He hoped it was gundark. The One Sith had pampered him thus far and he knew Darth Mierin was aware of his fondness for exotic creatures. The Hand herself had set him up with the funds for his office, but did she perhaps play a part in the Obelisk's CEO office? Such a gesture would be happily accepted. Hrosha-Gul owed the One Sith everything. Literally.

Their Emperor was his God.

"Your guest has arrived."

Tsavong nodded and slammed his fist on the buzzer.

"Send him up!" He bellowed.

[member="Malphas"]

When the receptionist had called up to the Myrshavong, Malphas hadn't expected to be called up so quickly. When he ahd been, he prepared himself for the encounter with the giant beast, and walked to the turbolift. It took nearly a minute to get onto his level and the Sith Pureblood grinded his teeth teeth together before the doors opened up and his face straightened again.

There was no space for weakness here.

When the door opened up to the office, he paused for only a moment before walking in. He remembered the first day he had seen the beast, towering above him. Now however, the Pureblood had grown up. Although he was still shorter than the Myrshavong.

"Tsavong Kraal." He greeted with a nod as he past through the threshold and the door closed behind him. Today he wore his standard black cloak and he waited for the four-armed creature to reply.

"[member="Malphas"] ," the creature uttered, standing up as a sign to show respect. "I hope your trip here fared well..."

He motioned towards the couches that lay in the center of the flat, and then nodded towards the coffee mess.

"Would you like a cup of jawa juice? Imported from Tatooine."

Tsavong went to go fix his own cup.

"It was quite uneventful. However I'm no worse for wear."

Once the couches had been pointed out to him, he began to move towards them. It seemed that the Dark Lord had given [member="Tsavong Kraal"] quite the accomodations. It was fitting he supposed.

"Jawa Juice sounds fine." He had never heard of such a thing, but he was certainly curious. Was it made out of jawas? or did jawas simply make it. He made a mental note to investigate into it later.

"the Dark Lord has rewarded you kindly." He said while looking around the room.

Tsavong nodded.

"Yun-Amon rewards those who are faithful," He responded to @Malphas. Obviously, the Dark Lord and Yun-Amon, the god of Tsavong's extremist faction Hrosha-Gul, were one and the same. He poured a cup of jawa juice and handed it to the Sith Acolyte, and then took one for himself.

It tasted like bitter tea. Mmmmm.

The Myrshavong took a seat on the couch opposite Malphas and stared at him for a second, silently, until continuing to speak.

"So... on to business then... Obviously, I represent the interests of Titan Industries and wish to offer your company a mutually beneficial opportunity."

It was better to not ask questions at this point. Whether he understood or not, they could discuss who this Yun-Amon figure was later. "It is quite clear that he does." He said in a confirming tone as he took one more glance about the room. It was quite expansive, but it needed to be for a beast as large as [member="Tsavong Kraal"].

Once he had received his jawa juice he nodded his head in thanks and took a sip. There was a sudden bitter taste in his mouth, but he stopped himself from immediately spitting it out through the use of his upper teeth coming crashing down and holding his tongue.

"I thank you for this opportunity, Tsavong Kraal. Tell me, what do you propose?" Better to be straight and direct.

[member="Malphas"]

Blunt and to the point.

Tsavong liked that.

"Mines on Tantorus. I know you can get me there. Titan Industries wants a piece of the pie," Tsavong smiled. "But I think you knew that before you came here. What do you want in return?"

The Myrshavong replied in kind to his own blunt request. That was good, and so he nodded his head in understanding. The Mines of Tantorus had quite the natural resources to offer the Galaxy. A large amount of those just happened to be materials that could be used to build starships. Something that the Sith Acolyte had already begun to do when he can get a message to Tantorus.

"In the future, when Titan Industries builds ships, you will allow Tantorian Industries to aid in the construction, and a reasonable portion of the profits." He would go for a low number here, it was only his first negotiation for such a thing anyway, and the number sounded quite reasonable to him. Not a quarter, but enough credits to last for a while. "15%." He said finally.

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

"7%," Tsavong retorted, extending one of his four hands and smiling. "But I will speak to the Hand on your behalf for government subsidization. If money is what you want, the One Sith is where you'll find it."

His own deal had been shrugged off and was lessened by more than half. It shocked him, truly, he had thought it was a fair and doable deal. Obviously he was wrong.

All apart of the learning then.

He looked down to the reaching hand and smiled in turn at [member="Tsavong Kraal"] and said, "10%" and then extended his hand out to his. "However if you can manage to get Tantorian Industries government subsidization, then I shall accept 7%," he said. That was probably the only way he was going to subdue to the Myrshavong.

Once the creature had said 8%, he didn't even need to continue for Malphas to know that, that was it or else there was no deal. It's voice was deep and menacing throughout their whole exchange, but at that point, the Pureblood knew that that, was it.

"Deal." He said and he kept his hand up.

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

[member="Malphas"]

Tsavong began heartily laughing. "Good, good! Much riches to enjoy between the two of us." He stood from the couch. "It was a pleasure doing business with you. I'll have my people draw up the paperwork to send to your people. In the meantime..."

The Yuuzhan Vong pounded his chest.

"Hail the One Sith."

Getting up from the couch, Malphas nodded in agreement. Yes, it was a pleasure. He thought to himself oddly, and then he bowed to the Myrshavong and saw himself out of the building.

The Sith Apprentice hadn't been able to ask the Myrhsavong the questions he had wanted to, but he would do so upon another occasion. He had other to find, other people to speak to, and he had to make sure that the people who he had currently working for him hadn't tried to betray him.

Oh, how he was already enjoying being a Sith and owning a company at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom