Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Tannan

TANNAN
tannan1.jpg

"That's what I'm saying. First name Tannan, last name Tannan... NO not Tannan-Tannan, how hard can it be it's ONE NAME-.... oh, bein' funny huh? C'mere you piece of-!"
THE CURRENT CON
Warehouse/inventory manager for a crappy little restaurant on the waterworld Pelagon. Rents out his excessive warehouse space to people who want their belongings to look like seafood for a little while.
Finds time for odd jobs. Even manages to find work off-world every once-in-a-while.​

Untitled38-20220524102014.png

NAME: Tannan
"For the last time! T to the A to the double N to the feth-you, you lousy waste of oxygen!"
FACTION: The Family
"Officer, I don't know who my clients are. I work with an independent shipping contractor. Now kindly show me a warrant, or let me get on with my day."
"Karpo, for the last time, you got as much chance of getting Made as you do of getting laid, and seeing how you're ugly as a mynock and smell like a trash compactor..."
SPECIES: Zabrak
"Actually, I do polish my horns. It'so your mother can check her reflection first thing in the morning. Get back to work!"
"Y'know, that's a good point, I am pretty young to be calling the shots... but, hear me out, counterpoint-" ~draws blaster~
SEX: Male
"Lady, the only thing here that's toxic is the old barrel of spotchka in the back. Now are you gonna order some food, or should I go be masculine somewhere else?"
HEIGHT: 6ft
"Oh wouldja stand up a little taller, Lotyl? You're being arrested, it's not like the Maw came for you. Now start thinkin' how you're gonna make this up to me..."
WEIGHT: 175lbs
"Hey excuse me, I coulda sworn this was a crooked fight ring, wanna explain what I'm being weighed in for? Just let me hit someone."
EYES: Green
"You see something you like, gorgeous? 'Cuz if you're not gonna buy somethin', I got customers waitin'."
HORNS: Copper
"Let's not get it twisted up, I did not headbutt him. I was bending down to check my bootlatch. Now help me stop the bleedin'."
SKIN: Bronze
"The ink? It's not a gang thing. I dunno. My mother did 'em. When you get to hell, you can ask her."
FORCE SENSITIVE: No. Not even a little bit.
"Listen close, eh pal? These are not the crates you're lookin' for." ~pats holster~ "Now move it. I got places to be."

Untitled102-20220618145907.png

Just Get It Done: Tannan works hard, he works smart, and he does what needs doing immediately. He holds others to the same standard.
Think It Through: With natural charisma, Tannan can deescalate many situations simply by refusing to react or panic. People tend to match his energy.
Over-Over-Under: Having grown up a thief and a runner, Tannan is a dab hand in a fight, and is both fast and acrobatic.

Untitled102-20220618145944.png

Want Fancy Talk?: He cares about getting his point across and sounding cool. Notice how grammar isn't on that list.
Light 'Em Up!: Tannan has no real combat training, and doesn't have the time to train with a blaster. Just put those bolts anywhere!
Save a Place, I'll Be There: Although ambition drives his success, it also prompts his worst risks and most reckless ventures.

Untitled102-20220618150027.png

Typically doesn't carry a weapon in obvious view of others, but everyone has those days....
Seems to think that if he acts like he owns the place, he eventually will own the place. I mean, call him arrogant, but it's working so far.
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER LET THIS YOUNG MAN FLY A STARSHIP.

Untitled38-20220524102337.png

"Don't do that. Don't go digging for little crystals of my past, going all psycho-analysis on my childhood. It won't help. Know why? Because that kid you're asking about isn't who you have to deal with. I am."

ROLE-PLAYS
"Oh for the love of-... nothin'?! We got nothin'. Alright go home you mooks! I don't wanna see your mugs until one of you has rustled us up a job! Gotta do everything around here..."

HlLr6G6.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom