Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tamar M'Raki

TAMAR M'RAKI

bjMT8W3.jpg

NAME: My name is Tamar M'Raki, the daughter of the late Emperor of Mikko and younger sister to Solomon M'Raki, ruling Emperor of Mikko.

FACTION: I serve the Confederacy of Independent Systems as crown princess of the Mikko Sovereignty.

RANK: While I am the crown princess that makes me nobility and acting Viceroy of the planet Mikko.

SPECIES: I am a Lyrkon, as Mikko is my home.

AGE: I am in my late forties; my appearance does not match my age.

SEX: I am a woman and there is no need for you to check whether or not that is true.

HEIGHT: I stand at six feet and a fifth of an inch tall.

WEIGHT: While my weight is none of your concern, I will admit it is below expectancy.

EYES: My eyes are a bright blue, and even brighter in varying light.

HAIR: I have white hair and neck length in the front while short in the back.

SKIN: My skin, like others of my kind is akin to an azure hue.

VOICE SAMPLE: Mara Sov, Destiny

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, I am Force Sensitive, and it was my father's intention that I be trained.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

• Lyrkon Organ: Inside each Lyrkon's throat is an organ that can be used to hum a melody that can relax humans and near-humans around them. If done so extensively it will put those around them to sleep, excluding other Lyrkon.
  • Diplomatically Inclined: Born and raised as a member of the Mikko monarcy by her father Tamar is capable of maintaining her cool under even the most intense of pressure. Making her a difficult individual to break.
  • Privately Trained: While she is in no way capable of matching a soldier in combat, the crown princess of Mikko is fully capable of wielding a blaster in defense of her person. Even the point of decent precision
WEAKNESSES:
  • Noble Minded: Due to her station of birth and life among the upper class of Mikko's society, Tamar holds herself in extremely high esteem and with a mind of superiority over others until they have proven themselves worthy of different treatment.
  • Ice Queen: As the middle child of the late Emperor and last for the throne, the crown princess has taken to isolating herself from others emotionally. Cold, distant and ill receptive of any outside her personal circle of trust, she is often known to dismiss uninvited receptions or to pass them along to her aides.
  • Physical Frailty: Despite her training with a blaster and her ability with the Force, the crown princess is, to a degree, frail in her stature. Slightly underweight and lithe for her build, the princess is not suited for direct physical combat and is otherwise vulnerable to stronger opponents than herself.

XRdT7h2.gif
APPEARANCE:
Standing at my height, I am lithe and slender for my build. My white hair stands apart from my azure skin tone that accompanies my modest, but appropriately curved body. My eyes are a bright, shining blue and my lips are often a shade of purple. While there is little exceptional about my appearance beyond that, it is the way that I dress that makes me stand out from most others within this Confederacy.

BIOGRAPHY:
AIRMTFq.gif

I was born noble. Though I was not born to rule, I was born to lead. My father was beloved by his people, my family viewed with reverence from the day he took the throne to the day he died. It was so, that from the day I was born to the day my father died that I was seen by the people as an extension of my father's benevolence while my brothers seemed to disagree as to who would succeed should the day come to pass that my father could no longer rule. A day that I hoped would never come, and a day that I knew the people feared. For I felt it in their hearts the day my father drew his last breath.

But I am getting ahead of myself. While it is true that fear would one day consume my people, it was my father's actions and choices that had brought them to their devout love for him. As a Maican my father was a domineering head of the vast technological prowess associated with the Lyrkons. My mother, a Zyhtosian was a much more spiritual woman, born and raised on the words of the technologically savvy but with as much an influence from their spiritual ancestry; the religion of the Lyrkon passed down over the generations overshadowed by technological industry. None can say exactly why my father married her, nor do they question it.

I assume, to some extent, that my mother is the reason I was born Force Sensitive. My mother having passed when I was but a little girl I have little memory as to just how sensitive she was to the Force. I do know, and remember well, what she taught me about it; and what she had impressed upon her attendants to teach me in her stead. While my brothers focused on the pragmatics of technology and diplomacy, studying closely under our father, I focused myself on the teachings addressed to me in regards to the connection the Force had with all my people. They taught me the art of Battle Meditation, or Spiritual Guidance as I had been taught to call it.

However, it was on the day of my father's death that I learned the hate that could be expressed by even the family of an Emperor like my father. Even my words, the tenderness I expressed to the people of the world, could not abate the ferocious hatred in my brother Absalom for our brother Solomon. We all knew that Solomon was first in line for the throne, we were all made to know the reality from the moment we were old enough to understand the operation of the sovereignty. It was unfortunate then, that he could not accept it in his heart and simply love his brother.

And thus the world of Mikko erupted into civil war. My attempts to sway my brother Absalom from war ineffective, I retreated from the capital and to an ancestral ground known only to myself and my mother. And it was there, from the deepest and warmest reaches of my heart, that I drew the strength to guide the forces of my brother Solomon to victory against the errant heir through the power of Battle Meditation. I cared not, at first, for the involvement of the Confederacy but I supported them none the less. And in time, with great care, my brother offered his service to the overarching power of the Confederacy, though they proclaimed that we as a people would maintain our autonomy.

With my younger brother arrested and my elder brother ascending the throne, I was left with but one choice. I would step into the light of the galaxy as the representative of my people. Active Viceroy, Crown Princess and mistress of the court attendants I took with me off world. From the day I was born I knew I was meant for something. I was born nobility. I was not born to rule, but I was born to lead.

And lead my people, I shall.

SHIP:
Sovereign transport ship gifted to her by her father at her coming of age.

KILLS:
None.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None.

Last edited:
Force Powers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEY: Padawan; Knight; Master; Expert

Control Force Powers:
Force Speed III
Force Stealth III
Force Valor I
Force Body I
Tapas IIII