Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tamanen's Finest

Jaya's workshop
Tamanen, Bavva

There were two places in the galaxy Jaya considered to be truly hers. The first was her music studio where self made machines were stuffed into every corner to produce music to her heart's content. The small following she enjoyed was something she was proud of, which had become one of her main sources of inspiration. The second was the place she was in right now, her workshop. If you asked her, there was nothing she couldn't fix- and that wasn't far from the truth. Give her the materials and somehow, someway, the thing you were asking for ended up on your doorstep. No manuals or instructions needed.

Working on her latest project wasn't the woman's only reason for being here today, however. She had been approached by someone by the name of Darth Metus and he had expressed the wish to meet. The location that had been decided on was her own workshop, and so while she was waiting for her guest to arrive she was busy repairing small bits of damage to her gauntlets. She wore a mask to protect her face from the sparks that flew off while she welded a piece of durasteel onto a gauntlet after she had taken care of some internal wiring.

"I think your guest has almost arrived. Zed just let me know an offworlder, someone who wouldn't come here without reason, entered Eye territory." The voice was Zoey's, Jaya's closest friend and co-leader of the Eye of the Street, a 'street crew'. In reality it was no different from a gang, but telling the woman that was a mistake nobody had made twice. The scrawny, blue-haired girl stood at the entrance but Jaya didn't turn around or lift her mask. She had the habit of not taking her eyes of her project until the part she was working on was finished. "Gotcha. If he bumps into you just give him the directions to the workshop. If you would be dear and leave the door open for me that would be great." Her friend hummed. "No problem. Who is that guy, anyway?" The question solicited a shrug, making it clear how much she knew about him. "No clue, but it'll be clear soon enough." With that Zoey took a step back and turned around. "I guess. See you in the cantina later tonight."

"Later, Zo."

"Later, Cupcake."

With that Zoey took off, waiting near the entrance of the Eye's base to welcome Metus.

[member="Darth Metus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom