Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talon Sadia'l

Species: Human
Skin: Brown/Black
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180 pounds
Eyes: Violet
Hairs: Black at roots light brown at the tips
Force Sensitive: Yeah

Strengths and Weaknesses: Very Force Sensitive Strong with both light and dark energy, weakness: Stronger connection to the dark side, Strong Defensive and Countering abilities, agile and acrobatic, weak offensive, Weakness: My Emotions

Appearance: Broad Shouldered with a balance balance of buff and ripped. Dreadlocks that slightly hang past my shoulders, mildly patchy facial, piercing violet Eyes, padawan robes,

Bio: Born on the planet Naboo. My mother died at birth, my father killed in front of me by Mandalorian mercs , an orphan i was taken in by the Jedi Council and sent to Yavin 4 to begin my training, a few years later I am now begin promoted to padawan and I am soon introduced to my master to being my field experience. Don't let my calm manner and bright smile fool you for darkness slowly fills my heart

William Griffin

W
Don't worry i'll start it then tag you

[member="Talon Sadia'l"]

Do you have any questions?

William Griffin

W
Don't worry i'll start it then tag you

[member="Talon Sadia'l"]

Do you have any questions?

William Griffin

W
hmm well not so much important just nice to do.

you do not have to quote the person, you can click the @Mention under their names or simply type out @William Griffin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom