Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tall and life-threatening

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Jared entered the cantina and was hit with the scent of booze, spice and passion.

"It has been too long since I had a night full of little mistakes and a bit too much booze in the glass" Jared thought with a laugh and then headed for the bar.
"Barkeep, get me something tall, frothy and life-threatening!" He said while pushing to make room for himself.

While sipping from his poison he looked around to see if something or someone would pique his interest. Then he noticed an intriguing twi'lek, emanating a sense of adventure and danger. Without over thinking it he stood up and walked up to her, letting his silver tongue do his work for him.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
[SIZE=10pt]There were times when Anaya visited bars that didn't belong to her. Rare occasions and not normally done without a good reason. Her reason today? The man that stood too close for her liking, so close she could smell the glitterstim on his breath that mixed badly with the whisky in his hand. Anaya was not looking at him, she leant with her back against the bar staring unseeing into the rest of the cantina. His hand brushed her lekku and she swatted it away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Don't be like that, I just want to take your beautiful red body and-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"I strongly advise you to not finish that sentence, Gavin."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"No sex, no information."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Anaya finally looked at him with a bored expression. "Fine, go kark yourself, find another employer who will pay you half what I do and treat you with less respect. You deserve as much." The cool tone in her voice eliciting a rise of anger in Gavin, further fuelled when she turned her back on him, her eyes falling on another man, approaching her with intent. Anaya flashed him an alluring smile, she knew a womanizer when she saw one. Before she could even utter a hello, Gavin moved placing himself between her and the stranger.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Now, you listen here you filthy fething whore -"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]He didn't get to finish the rest of his sentence as Anaya's hand snaked up and seized his head driving it forcefully into the bartop with a loud crack and held it there, ignoring the whimpers, now coming from him. "Don't be so rude," she told him here eyes locked on @[member="Jared Ovmar"] as she spoke "I was about to say hello to this lovely gentleman." Her eyes flicked up and down drinking in the mans image, biting her lower lip. Her hand keeping Gavin's head firmly pinned in place as if he were nothing more than a bug.[/SIZE]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
"It seems like I was right about the danger part." Jared thought while looking how the Twi'lek was manhandling some idiot.

"Well, I was about to offer you some assistance with that fool, but it seems like you can take care of yourself. Instead, can I offer you a drink?" Jared asked with a wink and a charming smile.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya flashed him another flirtatious smile. "I would be rude to refuse such an offer." Beneath her hand, Gavin began to hiss and spit angry insults at her, and the smile on Anaya's face flickered ever so slightly, the light in her eyes becoming dangerous.

"Gavin," she spoke softly a dangerous edge to her voice "If you call me a whore one more time I'm going to do something drastic and messy and to be honest," she said looking down at him "You really are not worth the waster energy. So I'm going to let you up now, and you're going to walk away and never look back. Because that's the smart thing to do." She released her grip on his head, glimpsing the flash of sliver in his hand as he seized a dagger from his waist and slashed wildly at her face.

Anaya simply stepped back, the knife grazing her cheek. Gavin let out a triumphant laugh as other members in the bar scattered to give room for the fight. Anaya reached up a hand and gently touched the cut, a bored expression forming on her face and sighed looking at @[member="Jared Ovmar"] "I'm sorry about this." she said, the words were genuine before she looked back at Gavin. "Last warning, Gavin."

[OOC: feel free to take control of 'Gavin' from here. Have fun :D

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
When the guy drew blood, Jared instantly drafted as much Force as possible. His senses were suddenly aware of all the small details he first had overlooked. The light tremble in Gavin's hand, the crystal structure of the blood drop on Anaya's face and Anaya herself beautiful in her serenity. He was so entrapped in his senses he almost missed her words: "I am sorry about this."

"You and me both, sunshine. You and me both." Jared said with a dangerous tone in his voice. He looked calm and peaceful on the outside, but on the inside? On the inside he was on fire, he felt the alarming sensation of the dark side luring him. The only thing he had to do was grab it and the power promised him dominance over all.
But Spencer had taught him well, he observed the temptation with a peace of mind. He could still hear Spencer's voice telling him "The Dark Side of the Force can be a useful tool, it gives quick access to power. But never forget yourself in it, always keep a clear head." And so he did.

He flashed a roguish smile to Anaya and then it seemed almost as timed stopped. Jared shifted his weight towards his right leg and then kicked Gavin hard in the knee pit. It made the guy stumble for a second, just enough time for Jared to move straight in his line of sight. Without ceremony Jared kneed him in the guts while at the same time grabbing his knife hand and yanking it clock-wise. A loud snap was audible from the breaking of bones.

Jared picked up the knife and put it in his pocket and then started to laugh softly. "Gavin, Gavin, Gavin. You really should have treated the Lady a bit better." He said while patting him on the shoulder. "Maybe buy her a drink before you initiate mating rituals? Consider this a free lesson in humility."

"Now, my Lady, how about that drink I promised you?" Jared asked Anaya with a smile while stepping over the whimpering man.

@Anaya Fen
OOC: Control has been taken, Ma'am. :)

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya knew, in the moment that Jared flashed her a smile that Gavin was about to regret his every move for the last five minutes. She relaxed against the bar and inspected her nails as Jared made short work of him, not batting an eyelid at the sound of breaking bones. Anyone looking in would have assumed that Jared was working for Anaya, the fact that the two had only just exchanged greeting and he was already dealing with her problems for her said a great deal about their future.

She looked up from her nails giving Gavin a stern look as Jared gave him his words of wisdom. "Go home, Gavin." she said softly. The man didn't need telling twice, scrambling to his feet supporting his broken arm he fled. Anaya watched him go her expression dark, before flicking her eyes once over the watching crowd who suddenly became interested in their conversations before the ruckus.

Alluring smile slid back into place and she swivelled to face Jared. "That, is the best proposition I've had all evening." she agreed, beckoning the bartender over so they could order before offering Jared her hand to shake. "Apoleia." she introduced herself.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10pt]Jared took her hand and kissed it delicately, being careful not to overstep some kind of physical boundary; which every girl possess. He certainly did not want to mimic Gavin’s mistakes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Answering her smile Jared showed her one of his own. “Pleasure, Apoleia. You can call me Gareth.” For a minute he just regarded her, considering his next words wisely. “You really know how to handle yourself with… fools. Care to tell me what that was about?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Just then the barkeeper returned with their drinks. Jared offered one of them to Apoleia and took one for himself. “I wish to dedicate this drink to all the fools in the world. Let them be all as weak and stupid as Gavin is.” [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]He offered with a slightly raised brow.[/SIZE]

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

OOC: Sorry for the long wait! I was quite busy with exams and actually thought I had already replied. ._.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smiled as he kissed her hand. It was always a pleasure to meet a player. The last time she had come across a man who could play as well as her it had been Rach Kol-Rekali, and he had come to claim a bounty on her head. She laughed softly at his question. "Absolutely not." she replied "I'm not one to share business with strangers unless it has obvious benefits for myself. While you did me a favour, there is no further benefit for me to share things like that with you."

She raised her glass and tipped her head in agreement "To the fools." She took a sip of the drink, relishing in the burn that the drink left in its wake. She closed her eyes for a moment. "Tell me Gareth," she began softly "What brings you to this dive?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
It was interesting how she skillfully declined to answer his question without causing offence, while asking a question of the same nature.

Then again, @[member="Anaya Fen"], was an interesting person. She was clearly a Sith, the residue of the Dark Side clinged to her skin and he could almost taste it. The way she handled Gavin was another sign she was not an ordinary person. But at the same time she knew how to act polite and even courteous. All in all this women fascinated him and it takes a lot to fascinate him.

"Well, why does anyone visit a bar these days? I am here to celebrate my freedom with a drink and maybe some fun." He answered her with a smile "Gavin provided some minor amusement, but hopefully there will be some more entertainment before the night is over."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya chuckled "The night is young and full of possibilities." So the stranger wanted to play her at her own game, be polite, lay down the façade that you aren't who you say you are. Leave your new found drinking companion guessing at every turn. She finished her drink, not taking her eyes off him as she tried to peel back the façade and work out what he was really about.

"Do you often jump to the help of strange and, possibly dangerous, women?" she asked softly, tapping the bar for another drink.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom