Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Talisman of Transformation: Male Form

il_680x540.237250175.jpg

O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E R - I N F R O M A T I O N

P R O D U C T I O N - I N F O R M A T I O N
  • Manufacturer: Santeria Decuir
  • Affiliation: Santeria Decuir Santeria Decuir
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Ring | Talisman
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
Male Human Eye { rumoured to be from a Jedi }
Blood from a Female Victim { rumoured to be from another Witch }
Dathomir Amber
Transparisteel { covering over the eyeball }

T E C H N I C A L - S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
  • Classification: Nightsister Talisman
  • Weight: Light. | 500g {1.1 lbs.} |
  • Colour: Ring: Gold & Copper | Eyeball: Blue-Grey
  • Resistances:

S P E C I A L - F E A T U R E S

• Allows the wearer to take the shape of a Male form; anatomically correct.
  • Along with the aforementioned shapeshifting, the appearance is that of a male that Santeria killed a very long time ago.
  • Due to a combination of taboo practices on the eyeball, it can move around within its space on the ring. Such as looking side-to-side and blink.

S T R E N G T H S
  • Transformation: Like other Nightsister Talismans, this one has the ability to transfer the wearer into something else. In this case, a male.
  • Eye For An Eye I: The eyeball - used as a tactic to either offend, alarm, or cause feelings of discomfort in others.

W E A K N E S S E S
  • Eye For An Eye II: The eyeball has no function other than a creepy-factor.
  • Force Presence: The talisman does not hide the Force signature on its own. Would need to be used in conjunction with a Force ability that dampens, masks, or changes one's presence in the Force (ex: False Lightside Aura).
  • Reproduction Denial: Despite having the anatomy of a male, while in this form the wearer can not naturally reproduce.

D E S C R I P T I O N

Exile had come to be nothing new to the High Priestess of the Dark Coven; during the first removal from her former clan. the Frenzied River Clan, and from Dathomir, the once-then younger Nightsister had traveled the galaxy gaining knowledge beyond that of the Witches of her homeworld. It was beneath the tutelage of Remy Gray

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom