Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talia Rennan

Yeri Rose

Y
TALIA RENNAN
t.png
~DETAILS~
~PYHSICAL~
Name: Talia Rennan

Birth Name: Viola Kaylan
Sex: Female
Species: Chiss-Human hybrid
Homeworld: Coruscant
Height: 5'4"
Skin: Blue
Hair: Dark Blue

~SOCIAL~
Alias: Nightshade
Faction: None (Currently)
Force Sensitive: No

tumblr_o52qe3cTam1qax4juo2_540.gif
~STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES~
Strengths:
  • Marksman: Through vigorous training, Talia has learned the art of stealthily picking off targets and has subsequently come to favor snipers over rifles and other guns.
  • Gymnast: If she is ever unfortunate enough to be caught in a hand to hand combat situation, Talia has another card up her sleeve. Talia will use her agility and flexibility to move around her target quickly in an attempt to either tire them out are to poke at weak points.
  • No strings attached: Talia hates things that can be used against her. To avoid this she tries to prevent herself from growing attached to people.
Weaknesses:
  • Loneliness: With every benefit, there is a drawback. Although keeping people away is useful in terms or work it does leave Talia feeling quite lonely at times.
  • Strength: Talia is not much of a brute fighter. If she is outdone in her agility then she will be in big trouble.
  • Hot-headed: Talia is sarcastic and brash. This often causes her to butt heads with people.

j%2527.png
~BIOGRAPHY~
(To be majorly updated)​
There are many things to consider not doing when becoming a hot shot merc, and one of them is having a family. Such is the case with Talia's family. Talia's father was a mercenary who let his ego consume him. Not one to just get in, do the job and get paid - he loved to boast widely of his assignments and kills. If an idiots screams and yells it will only be a matter of time before someone sees what the fuss is about. Someone did catch wind of Talia's father's boasting and unfortunately for him it was someone related to one of his eliminated targets. This person decided to return the gift of death to him and hired an assassin to take him out.

Considered a "mediocre" job, most assassins turned it down. However one aging female assassin who wanted one last job before she quit the profession decided to take it. Given the freedom to pick her own means of elimination, the woman opted for a stealthy and clean kill. Her assignment was going well. She got in and shot Talia's sleeping father in the head with a silenced shot. However her employers intel was not correct and she was unaware that Talia's father had a girlfriend (Talia's mother), who had now walked into to the room to see a woman with a gun standing over her lover's corpse. a fight immediately engaged and the assassin had to kill Talia's mother in self defense. With two people dead it was time to get out, get paid and get away from this job.

The assassin decided the best way to leave would be out a window at the back of the house. It was the escape route that would change her life forever. When she was about to open the door to the back room she heard something on the other side of the door - it sounded like tiny whimpers. The woman opened the door slowly and was shocked at what she found. In this dim dirty room lay a baby on the floor, With a blanket (which could have been considered a rag) thrown over her. The woman took pity on this poor defenseless child and spent the whole night cradling her. Originally she planned to drop the child off at someplace safe but a combination of her never actually having had kids and this little baby gripping onto her for comfort changed her mind. "Don't worry poor child. I will teach you how to protect yourself" she said to the baby and she soon left the house to start her new life.

The assassin was true to her word. Despite being loving to Talia, she put Talia through vigorous training from a young age. Talia's new mother convinced her that everyone in the galaxy is a threat to her and she must be prepared to deal with them. It was not until her teens that Talia's mother began to teach her the ways of an Assassin and how she could be successful as one. As her training continued into her teens, Talia noticed that her now elderly mother was changing. Her mother was forgetting things often and stumbling a little bit with communication.

Talia's mothers condition deteriorated quickly. By the time Talia was 18, her mother's memory was pretty much gone and to her Talia was just some random girl. Unable to care for her herself, Talia admitted her mother to a hospice. Knowing how dangerous the world of mercenaries and assassins is, Talia decided to cut most ties to her mother to avoid harm falling upon her or the hospice that cared for her. The only tie Talia had left with her mother was the arrangement she made with the hospice which allowed her to secretly send them any money she earned from jobs so her mother could stay there.

(Last two paragraphs to be updated/altered soon)

tumblr_o5wgbuomuH1r6ucqxo1_500.gif

Yeri Rose

Y
[member="Jan Valdum"]

Thank you! I checked out your character, he is very interesting!
That is definitely a possibility! I wish you luck out there too.

Yeri Rose

Y
[member="Vengeance"] I completely agree ;)

[member="Fabula Caromed"] Honestly, i was so surprised that i had not yet seen her being used.

Chances are she has been, and she will be again in the future. That tends to be how this sort of thing works. We've got like three or four "Ruby Rose" characters running around at any given time, and I know there are at least three Tifa Lockharts.

Yeri Rose

Y
[member="Fabula Caromed"]
You are most likely right! Well, if you ever decide you want to use her as well just know that i won't be annoyed :)
I also won't comment on the bio like "Awkward...". I have seen that done before :/

[member="Talia Rennan"]

[member="Janev Noska"] said it best! (Well idk about the Twi'lek thing though, they are pretty hot and that's not just because Darth Talon would likely kill us if we said otherwise)

Really nice bio though, however, as a native of Alsakan I am by nature meant to leer at Coruscanti born. (we should hang out all the same sometime)

Yeri Rose

Y
[member="Janev Noska"]

Twi'leks are really cool! but i must agree with you. I'll take a Chiss over a Twi'lek any day!

[member="Terra Harkin"]

Thank you! I like your bio too!
Understandable. But i am sure we could get over our differences! :p

Yeri Rose

Y
[member="Terra Harkin"]

I agree! ^-^ Let me know whenever you want to start something!

[member="Janev Noska"]

Even the Gungans? :p

Janev Noska said:
[member="Talia Rennan"] [member="Vengeance"]

Haha, everyone has those Twi'lek fetishes.

But da Chiss are wher it at!
Never had a Twil'lek fetish. I do have a Zeltron fetish but that may just be a [member="Joza Perl"] fetish and have little to do with other Zeltron. :p

I have found Chiss to be under utilized and some what misrepresented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom