Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Me to Your Leader

ba51d94e27ad2b25b292f1072401a730.jpg
GEONOSIS
UNSPECIFIED LABOR CAMP

Geonosis was an interesting planet, to say the least. A ball of red sand, and not much else. Dravis knew it had some significance in ancient history, but didn't care enough to read it. Something about the Clone War. The Bith Sith didn't pay it much mind.

Dravis' transport landed in the center of a labor camp out in the Badlands of N'g'zi, the loading ramp opening with a sharp hiss. Dravis stepped out of the ship, black cloak swaying in the weak breeze. The camp was mostly inhabited by human workers. Among these workers, however, was a smattering of Geonosians, fascinating little bug-people the Bith had begun to take a great interest in.

Through various contacts, Dravis had heard of the reemergence of a Geonosian Queen, titled 'Gisela the Righteous'. The ambitious Sith decided that he should introduce this Queen to the galaxy, perhaps work out a mutually-beneficial relationship. Or a seemingly-mutually-benefiting relationship. Dravis hadn't decided yet.

The idea of amassing a small force of Geonosian soldiers enticed him to the rather bland planet this day, fuel for his eventual rise in power. Which is what compelled him to walk up to the first Geonosian he saw, burning yellow eyes glinting in the heat. He muttered a simple phrase, nothing fancy, like he would usually concoct. This was just a worker, after all.

"I seek audience with an emissary of the great Gisela the Righteous."

- [member="Gisela the Righteous"] -

[member="Dravis Rosilla"]

The Geonosian was taken aback as he squawked, glaring at the individual with its mouth open, as if shocked. No one outside the hive had ever been witness to the Queen, and perhaps the Geonosian felt a little insulted. But nonetheless, this Bith didn't know their culture, so he straightened up and pondered.

He made some noises as he spoke to the other Geonosians before turning back to the Bith.

<"No, no Queen"> It shook its head, <"Take you to Archduke, yes"> it nodded, making a hand gesture to follow.

As the strange little creature squawked in Geonosian, Dravis brought up a translating device. He didn't know the language, sadly, but the small recording device would have to suffice. It seemed the Geonosian understood Basic, so perhaps the Queen would as well. Or, whoever he was going to see. This 'Archduke'.

"Yes, I wish an audience with this Archduke. If you could bring me to him, that would be just peachy." Dravis let his speech syrup as he spoke to the fascinating little creature. He truly was intrigued by this being, and he appraised it accordingly.

Dravis wrapped his cloak around himself, staring daggers at any who tried to eavesdrop.

Unfortunately for the claoked man, they almost walked n hour towards this cave in the distance. The Geonosian ignored the individual if they asked about the cave, the walk, or the Archduke. Once they arrived, two Warrior Caste Geonosians stood guard over the cave. The worker spoke to the guards and they agreed, ushering the claoked individual quickly to hurry up inside. Joost was the link between outsiders and Gisela, as long as Gisela was safe, it didn't matter if Joost spoke to threats or anything else.

The cave was a little deep, only a few minutes in, but there he was. Joost the Lawful was busy messing with some bones, unknown as to what they were from or why. One of four guards in the room chirped up ti alert Joost.

Joost turned around, tilting his head. <"Yes, who are you?">

Dravis cursed under his breath the entire walk to the cave. This was what he got for not having a ship of his own yet. After what seemed like years, a Geonosian worker and a very pissed Bith approached the mouth of the cave, guarded by... masterpieces.

Now, these were the warriors he was looking for. Despite what some might think, Dravis found the Geonosians glorious creatures. Who cared about aesthetics when the warriors in question could all fly without additional tech, and died fearlessly for their leaders. Of course, in whatever deal he could strike with this Archduke, they would not be loyal to him right away. Frankly, Drav had no idea if this deal would work out for any of them. They could kill him the second he told them who he was, and he could do almost nothing about it.

Eventually, the Sith was led into the cave, where it was only a minute's walk to get to this archduke.

Dravis appraised Archduke Joost with prying eyes. his own yellow centers glowing slightly in the dismal lighting. He decided to start with honesty. In a lasting relationship, honessty was almost always the best policy.

"Good day, Archduke." Dravis declined to bow, only inclining his head to recognize the Geonosian's station. "I am Dravis Rosilla, apprentice of Darth Ambroscus, and I seek an alliance between equals." Dravis let his sentence hang, judging the man's reaction before continuing. "An alliance I am sure will be mutually beneficial." Dravis looked at Joost enticingly, bringing his hands behind his back.

Joost lurched back a moment, his wings flittering. Joost doesn't fly as often as the warrior caste, not the strength or stamina, but they still functioned, and he can fly some diatances. Joost was a little upset that not only a force user has wanted his attention, but a Sith, no less.

The guards became angry and two of them stepped up, but Joost yelled at them.

<"Brave, you are, my guards. But it would be a waste for you to challenge a Sith. We are thankful the first thing he did wasn't activating his saber weapon."> Joost sighed, tutning back to Dravis. His guards went back to their stationed positions, still upset. <"We have been sealed in our hive for a very long time, Sith, and for good reason."> Joost took a few steps from his heightened position where is seat was, the little room in the cave having differing heights for the floor. <"But, history aside, yes. You have contacts outside, we have a small growing treasury. You more than likely have a few things you want. State the smallest, after, we'll see if I even want to help you at all. What is this alliance?">

Dravis' eyes darted around as the guards made aggressive advances towards him. The Bith took his hands from behind his back, beginning to bring them up into a defensive position, when he heard the Archduke rebuke them. Dravis smiled as the man seemed to assume much by his station. Good. The reputation of the Sith obviously had the Geonosian spooked.

"Thank you for letting me speak, wise one." Dravis bowed, attempting to lift the Duke's ego, if even a little bit. A happy ally was the best ally, after all. "I seek none of your treasures. I do not wish to halt your Queen's ability to advance in this world she has emerged from. In fact, I would like to help her in that regard."

"I, and my sect of Sith, would be willing to help the great Gisela the Righteous ascend to her rightful place as High Queen of Geonosis. Our lightsabers would be aimed at those who oppose you, instead of you and your great hive. This alone is something I would want from our alliance. You must realize how having the leader of a planet as an ally would be beneficial."

Dravis paused, looking at the warriors. They had been brave enough to approach him, and although they seemed to have a hate for him he did not understand, he knew that could be remedied. "I also wish soldiers out of this deal. Brave warriors, willing to follow me into battles, but knowing when to escape when the odds are against us. I wish for a small fraction of the Queen's Warrior Geonosians to help me in my own endeavors, to strike fear into the hearts of all throughout the galaxy. The Jedi, the Galactic Alliance, perhaps even other Sith, would fear the name 'Gisela the Righteous'."

Dravis blinked, smiling disarmingly, letting his presence wash over the Geonosians in the area. They would feel a sudden cold as Dravis raised his hands, the room almost getting darker. A little theatrics never hurt, after all. "In return, I would be willing to offer myself as an agent of Gisela, on and off planet."

"Are these terms to your immediate liking?"

Joost listened, giving the floor to the Sith. He was just as upset with a Sith being here as his guards, since it was them that betrayed them in the old wars, in what little history they had. Certain things were kept to make sure the same mistakes didn't happen again. This was no different.

<"No."> Joost firmly stated, keeping his stand. <"The little history we kept from our ancestors told us that the Sith can never, ever be trusted. Therefore you can not be trusted. However, as an asset, you are usable. My guards are only upset with your presence because you could possibly kill a Geonosian of leadership."> He turned back to mess with the bones from earlier, fiddling with them. <"First, a test, to see your usefulness. Three trials. Then we will see what we can offer you.">

He turned around, eying a long staff, no... Walking cane... Made of bone. He walked back over to the Sith. <"The Staff of Command, is the staff given to the ruler of Geonosis. The last Geonosian to wield it was Poggle the Lesser, his last whereabouts we don't know. All we know is he was part of the Confederacy leadership and was told to go somewhere to be safe, but it was a trap. The entire leadership killed by a Sith. We don't know what became of the staff."> He pulled the cane off the ground to inspect it. <"It is made of the hones of the last Archduke. In our case, it was the last ArchDuke of our Hive. You will need to find where they went, the Confederacy leaders, find out what happened. See if you can find the old staff. If you don't find it, it's alright, but it would be nice to know the true demise of Archduke Poggle. The second trial... Obtain some kind of old relic of the Confederacy of Independence. The head of an old Droid of theirs, schematics of something, if you have something it will do. Just something you think I might like. Something we can use, something we could maybe use to start up production for our own items of use, so we have a way of invome other than riding the backs of others. Your third trial... We only have a single reference in our history of something, you might dislike this trial, though. It was a saber weapon, but one that could be used by anyone... It was a uh... Light Foil, I think. Find us one, of good quality, schematics of one, or pieces. We've been thinking of using it for our warriors...">

He turned and started speaking to his guard, but quickly and quietly, excluding tge loudness of the clicks and noises before turning back to the Sith. <"We do have a large hive, but we have few Warriors that have participated in the Petranaki Arena, and even fewer that completed it. For right now, we can give you some of our best Warriors. When you finish these trials, you can use our Petranaki Elites. And we will discuss how much more you can do. But until then, that is all I offer. If you wish to meet the Queen, you must prove yourself. Is there anything else you ask?">

Dravis' smile didn't falter as he heard the Archduke's conditions. Dravis could deal with fact-finding missions. They were momentary inconveniences, and if they strengthened the hive in the end, that would already be completing his first demand; the continued strength of the Geonosians. He had connections; he figured finding the things they seeked wouldn't be an enormous problem. The fact that he was receiving some warriors immediately was an added bonus.

"I agree to your terms, Archduke. I will find you this staff, if it is left to be found. I will acquire some old Confederacy tech for you to use. And I will find a lightfoil for you..." Dravis had no idea what that was, but he figured it must be some weapon to warrant it being his trial. "And I will return, and we will continue these negotiations. I only ask now that you send my regards to the future High Queen Gisela."

Dravis crossed his arms behind his back again, gaining a dignified posture. "Now, I would like to see these soldiers you promise me. Where may I collect them?"

Joost waved the Sith away, clicking at one of the guards as they nodded and swiftly jumped up, starting to fly down another tunnel, immediately out of sight - their speed ever quick. <"The Geonosian Warriors that participate in the Petranaka Arena are unrefined, brutish, but they are survivors, much stronger than an average warrior - excluding my Guards. They are probably all over, my Guard will gather them and they will meet you at the space port. You are a Sith, and you are an outsider, expect thug-like disobedience, but survival instincts and great fighting ability. You can equip them however you want, but you'd have to teach them the weapons. They aren't a lot, but more than a squads worth. There will not be any blind loyalty - yet. Return in... A standard months time, or the Geonosians I send with you will leave. Our deal won't break, though. Now, off, I need to tend to my people.">

The Bith bowed deeply to the Archduke as he said his parting words. One month. He figured that was more than enough time to acquire all Joost required to continue negotiations. With the aid of his new Master, that was.

"Of course, Archduke. You have important matters to attend to, I'm sure. You have given me important matters as well. I will consider them top priority. Now, don't let me hold you any longer." With a swish of the cloak, Dravis turned, and began walking out of the cave. He realized it would take another hour to get to the port, and growled to himself. More walking. Yay.

-TWO HOURS LATER-

Dravis Rosilla waited under the overhang of a transport ship. He figured it would be more than enough to accomodate for his new men. If they ever got here, that was. He stared daggers at any who got too close, waiting patiently for the unruly bunch.

It didn't take long, as soon a bunch of winged Geonosians with a random assortment of weapons dropped down onto Rosillas position. They had been looking for him, and someone like him on a planet like this, was not hard to find when they did. They didn't bow or salute, or anything. Rosilla was told they wouldn't worship or valiantly die for his cause. They were an offer to test his loyalty, to give him something, a taste, of Geonosian strength, while he did his trials.

<"We follow you, for now."> One spoke up. The others looked angry, or tense with their squinted eyes. They weren't upset with what they were assigned to do, they were just waiting to fight.

(Sorry for taking so long. Uuugh, doc appointments. Try not to get them killed, but you can tell them to do anything, as long as it isn't something they obviously know would be suicide. They are your muscle, a taste of a strong army.)

Dravis looked up disinterestedly as Dravis' new troops landed, each's feet making a soft padding noise as they touched down on solid ground. His bored expression morphed quickly into interest, and he pushed off from his resting position. He circled the new troops, getting a feel for their appearance. "Yes, yes... Mighty warriors."

"Well, as you may know, I am Dravis Rosilla. I will be taking charge of your band for now. I do not expect your loyalty just yet, nor do I deserve it. But given time, you and your comrades will see that I am a powerful ally. But you do not strike me for the type that enjoy conversation."

Dravis waved the Geonosians forward, and into his shuttle. "Now, let me show you what glories you can achieve under my command."

-END THREAD-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom