Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take a Bow {Siqa}

Odxon Raziel

Really Karking Old Terrorist
This was turning out to be a very fun evening, even more so then Raz had hoped. "Who says I'll want you to stop?" She asked, moving so she was now in front of the other woman. Now the height difference became more evident, there being a whole foot between the Garhoon's head and Siqa's. Slightly troublesome, but only for a bit. Rising up on her tiptoes the lass went to give her new friend a kiss (on the lips, of course). Meanwhile her arms tightened, leaving little space between the two of them.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
She may have been short but this girl knew how to work around that. Smart. When she stood tall enough to reach me I leaned my head down to meet her half-way as we started kissing. I felt her arms hug me again and lughed a little while are lips were still stuck together. My hands moved down her back before going further and further down. When I reached what I wanted I smirked as she still kissed me.

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

Oh, this was delightful. Incredibly wondrous indeed. And as Raz started to lead her... friend towards the bed she couldn't help to grin. It had been so long since she last did something like this, the lass had forgotten how nice it felt. But what is this? A... curtain is closing on the scene? Ah, nothing more then the illusionary wall that prevents young little lads and lasses from peering on things they shouldn't see. One of the magic tricks reserved for PG-13 areas. Of course, one never really knows what people do behind it. Who knows, they could be reading each other bed time stories, or quietly cuddling. But we just all assume certain... business happens there.

Now, what was going to happen next?
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

I woke up after force knows how long. It was still dark out but likely close to morning. Sheets covering me with an arm drapped over by chest. I took me a moment to fully remember what happened last night, making my smile a little as I turned to see Raz still sleeping. She was one fisty minx last night, that made me giggle in my throat a little. Seeing she was still alseep I was careful not to wake her as I got up to go to the bathroom. Enough beer mixed with the stuff you do with a girl in a hotel room can do that to you. After I did my busniess I thought it best to shower, had to get going eventually and needed to be ready; that and I'd realized I was naked the entire time I'd been up. I just grabbed a towel and hit on the hot water before getting to it.

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

The night was almost over. Which meant that it was actually nearing bedtime for the Garhoon. Sunlight wasn't good for her kind, and prolonged exposure could even lead to death. So when she woke up, disguised green eyes focusing on the bedside clock, she let out a growl of frustration. But then she remembered the last few hours. Rolling over she looked around the room, wondering where her new friend was. The sound of running water soon caught her attention. Standing up she stretched for a little bit. Some time would pass before the shower would pass... and what would happen afterwards? Not like Odxon had experience with these things...
For now she waited.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

By the time I was done, the towel wrapped around me, I could see Raz was up. I smiled as I dried my hair a little while saying "Morning, sunshine. Hope you slept better than I did." I just started gathering up my clothes since they were more or less all over the place.

@Odxon Raziel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom