Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take a Bow {Siqa}

Odxon Raziel

Really Karking Old Terrorist
Testing. Program updated successfully. Would you like to transfer the money to your account, Ms. Kingslayer? "Yes, please do." Odxon said, typing into the computer. A grin spread onto her face as the system acknowledged her request. Soon thousands of credits would pour into several untraceable accounts. She would be rich. Well, richer. When you're a Garhoon, you live a long time. When you live a long time, you gather up a lot of money. This was for a little fun.
With the process completed, Odxon turned to leave, walking around the corpse nearby.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll have the strongest stuff you got. Straight out of the bottle," Od said, flashing the bartender a toothy grin. For a moment the man tensed, noticing her fangs. It was... amusing, to say the least. "Oh, and a round for everyone here! On me!" Might as well sweeten things for others as well. Especially if she decided to come back and blow things up. That was her style. Make people happy, throw some credits around, then return and mess around. Doing so was amusing.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
The place had lousy food and lousy drinks, but I made do. With a nice cold one on my right and a few assorted finger foods in a basket in front of me I was content for the night. I came just to try and ease out my thoughts. Another bounty collected but not as much as I wanted, figures when they stiff you in the end. Still enough to get by. Though my attention perked when the girl who came in gave everyone a round on her. My eyebrow perked with interest at her as i ordered not one but two. She had credits, and looks at that. Not bad in the long run.

I waited until she sat down before handing one beer to her and saying "Call it my way of repayment." I smiled before sitting next to her. "So what? An in inheritance or did you steal this money? You don't seem the type who's this charitable. Just saying."

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

Two drinks now sat on the counter in front of the Garhoon, making her night that much better. Smiling she raised her glass and said "Cheers." Within a few more seconds the cup was half empty, the golden liquid sloshing around. Odxon let the question hang in the air for a moment, pondering what the best way to answer would be. If there was a best way, that is. "Let's just say there's going to be an angry rich man wondering where one of his many bank accounts went. I doubt he'd be happy to know most of it is being spent making drunk people drunker. 'Tis a night for merriment! Enjoy it, don't question it. Things won't stay this way forever."
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

I smiled as she went on explaining what the consequence was for the bum who got stuck with an empty pocket today. I gave my cheers with her before drinking down half of my own beer. When she mentioned how things wouldn't stay this way forever I nodded a little, knowing full well how that feeling tended to be. Something great you have for five minutes before it's gone.

"You got a name to go with that money or did you just steal yourself one?" I asked, giving a coy smile to her.

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

A name? Eh, the lass had many. The only problem was that she couldn't remember which ones she was wanted under. Using her real name was risky, but then again... if the drinks kept coming, this other woman might not remember it in the morning... Still best to go with a nickname. "Didn't steal it. Earned it. Some people call me Kingslayer, but that's only because they're to dense to realize I'd give them my name if they asked. Call me Raz. And what about you? Got a name?" Odxon asked before taking another few gulps of her drink.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

"Raz, huh?" I repeated before noting "Yeah, Kingslayer seems a little to....'showboaty'. You don't look the type unless you can help it." smirked again before she asked my name. "Siqa." I told her. "Just Siqa. I don't get many fancy nicknames or the like."

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

The Garhoon nodded, and downed the last of her first drink. Turning back she flashed another toothy grin, fully exposing the sharp edges of her teeth. Oh how she loved the pointy bastards. "Siqa. I like it. Better than having people cower because they think you'll kill them next because of a nickname. Haven't killed a King in decades... I should fix that," Raz said, running her tongue over one of the fangs.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

Seeing her teeth make me huff a smile a little. "Actually they think I'll kill them just because....well look at me." I said, indicating the face I was Sith Pureblood after all. "As to killing kings I haven't had anything big like that for a contract just yet. Give it time though and who knows." I finished my beer before taking a handful of snacks and picking at them. As I ate I leaned back to look at Raz from behind. Not bad. Not bad at all. "You around here often?" I asked.

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

Another few sips were downed (out of the second glass this time) as the Sith talked, the burning sensation tickling Odxon's tongue. She ignored the question for a moment, taking the time to look her drinking partner over. "They think you'll kill them because you're cute? Or is it that killer smile?" She asked, chuckling slightly. When she complimented someone, she meant it. So many people just seem average after you've lived for a few hundred years. "And no, this is the first time I've visited this place."
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

Hearing her comment made me smile a little more. I could tell this girl had a way with words on people, cause it was working. "Siqa." I introduced myself waiting to hear her name. All the while I looked back to see more of the patrons talking among themselves, likely about me and my new drinking friend. I didn't care, let them talk. Just don't talk to me is all. Ha!

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

It seems that many were interested about the duo. Not everyday that someone comes in, orders everyone a drink, then starts to chat with a Sith Pureblood. Plus, both woman were attractive. Nothing odd about getting a few looks. Odxon certainly didn't mind- as long as no one ruined her conversation with the lass. "Odxon Raziel. Nice to meet you, Miss Siqa," she said, smiling politely. For a moment she then contemplated whether or not to kiss her companion's hand as a greeting (as she had seen many gentleman do when they meet a beautiful lady). In the end she decided not to, as she wasn't sure how the gesture would be received.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

"Nice name. I think I'll just stick to Raz though." I smirked as I finished off the beer in my hand. I ordered for another one while turning to her fully and saying "So what are you doing around her, Miss Raz? You like me and just trying to clear your head with a little liquid cure-all, or are you here on busniess?"

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

Within a moment a few credits were placed on the table, indicating that Raz would be paying for this drink as well. There were still plenty of credits to be thrown around. One drink wasn't going to make her broke. "Eh, I got bored. Thought I'd mess around a bit, scope out the area. Maybe come back later and blow things up. Not really much for me to do these days. Though there is a war brewing. Should be rather exciting," Raz answered, giving a little shrug.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

"I hear that." I said as my drink finally came. "I've been staying away from the warfront really. Not my place....kind of ironic, right?" I said indicating the fact I was a Sith Pureblood after all. "So if you're not doing anything....you feel like going somewhere else? Maybe a bit more private?"

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

"Not all Purebloods are the same. Probably a good thing," Raz said before downing the last of her drink. Placing a potentially final amount of credits on the counter she turned to face Siqa. A grin played on her lips as she prepared a response. "Somewhere private? Away from prying eyes? Sounds delightful, darling." The last word was emphasized, sliding easily off the Garhoon's pale lips.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

I smriked before getting up and putting credits down for my drink. I nodded my head foward for her to follow me before we both walked out. After that I stood side-bu-side with her and we started walking. Where? Don't really know. Which was why I asked "You got a place of your own or should we find a room?" I leaned in and whispered "You pick. I'm not good with that descion." I laughed a bit in my thraot as what I was saying to her, hoping she got it.

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

Slowly the woman's hand reached out, gently taking hold of her companion's. A quiet 'aw' could be heard, likely from an onlooker, and probably a drunken one at that. "I'm renting a hotel room a block from here. Decent view, not much service, and the best part: Semi-sound proof walls," Raz said, smirking even wider. Her voice hinted at something very heavily, her meaning clear as daylight.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

I liked how she almost thought ahead on these things. I looked as she took my hand before smiling. "Lead the way." I said, my lips almost against hers before letting her lead me to where the room was. When we'd finally arrived I took the time to look over the view of the room, walking to the window and look out and down all over. "You weren't kidding about the view." I commented. "Very nice indeed."

@Odxon Raziel

Odxon Raziel

"It's about to get a whole lot better," Raz replied, wrapping her arms around the pureblood's waist from behind. Then she gently nuzzled her face against the woman's back, smiling softly. It had been to long since she last enjoyed the company of another girl in this manner. Who knows, this might be the start of her first relationship in a century. After all, the Garhoon usually wasn't to into romance. Her partners tended to grow old and die, a habit of the more common species.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

I felt her arms around me before feeling her face nuzzel into my back. It tickled a bit, making me giggle in my throat. My hands rested on hers as she continued to hug be from behind. I leaned my head back to meet hers and said "Careful now. You get me started like this it might be hard to get me to stop." My left hand reached back and felt her rear whole she still hugged me.

@Odxon Raziel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom