Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taji Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taji Nelson

T
250px-TenebKel-TOR4BotE1.jpg

Unarmored.

NAME: Taji Validus
FACTION: Unaffiliated (For now)
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5"6
WEIGHT: 165 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: YES!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

(+) Force: Despite being untrained Taji is VERY powerful with the Force.
(-) Shy: Some might say that Taji is painfully shy.
(+) Inventive: Taji is very creative and inventive with combat strategies.
(-) Lack of Strength physically: Due to his lack of strength Taji must use light weight or customized weapons.

APPEARANCE:

His skin is white. His hair is black. His normal attire is shown above in the pic. His height is 5"6, and his weight is 165 lbs.

BIOGRAPHY:

Born on one of the worlds that is the property of the Black Suns Taji grew up fairly well. However his dad did not approve of him possessing any level of Force ability. Of course for the first 10 years of his life that was not a problem. But at 10, the Force manifested. It had been an accident but Taji released a Force Push strong enough to knock down a wall of their house. This knocked him out, and got him brutally beaten by his dad. From then he left home with a few possessions, namely a hold out blaster and a small fighter that he could use to travel the galaxy.

As of recently he's found himself an abandoned Tie Fighter and has been using that as a home. Unfortunately it's an older Pre-Current republic Tie Fighter and has more than a few flaws to it. Taji's also looking for someone to tutor him in the Force and how to use a lightsaber so that he can use it properly.

Force Abilities:
Force Push
Force Lightning
Force Pull

Inventory:
tie-i_1.jpg

A Tie Fighter that he found on one of the worlds. Taji's managed to juryrig a hyperdrive to it. However it is one of the Imperial Tie Fighters from before the Republic reformed. Thus it's weapons, targeting and what not is out of date.

One wrist computer
One small blaster
Three thermal detonators
A sealed box that requires the Force to open it. (Contains a lightsaber, but Taji doesn't know that.)

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Hevana Martin

Hair-triggered Super Soldier
I would think being untrained would be his biggest weakness. It's like a lightsaber, sure you might have one. But if you don't know how to use it your as likely to chop your own arm off as your opponent's.

[member="Taji Nelson"], I can train you, GIve you enough of a place to stay, even (maybe) give you something to fight for, and live for.

Should you choose to accept, or wish to speak to me, Just PM me.

*This message will self destruct in 4 seconds ;) *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom