Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TaggeCo is Hiring (Managers)

79K2OiE.jpg
House of Tagge is Hiring for TaggeCo
A once incredibly prospering and still very wealthy Company of many different areas, TaggeCo had expertise in many areas. They were most notable for Mining and Construction, with the utmost quality. Later, in civilian equipment and defense equipment. Eventually becoming a very special component in the Galactic Empire, even one of our family members served as the head of Imperial Army operations aboard the Death Star. Our family had become very respected, and very feared. When we tried to be beat, we harshly beat them. When others tried to legally bind us by laws, we fought back and went through the legal steps of licenses and policies, immediately creating better products out of new firms. But alas, like all companies of the current galaxy, everyone has been hit by an anomaly or another. But that goes the same for individuals, and we offer a striving opportunity for experienced people of the galaxy.
The House of Tagge is looking for experienced members to become high ranking employees of TaggeCo and to eventually become Minority CEO's in our old Subsidiaries once we are able to rebuild them all from the ground up. Even with TaggeCo becoming dwindled, it is still much too large of a management case for the lonely barony of House of Tagge. All that is left is the final bloodline of the Tagge family, so won't you in good faith help this young woman and get some profit at the same time? There will only be one Co-Owner of TaggeCo chosen who will stay as Co-Owner in the Company, but for all those who apply for Minority Positions will become Owners of the Subsidiaries they chose once the Company is strong enough to bring it back. Interviews will be held, limited positions available. Freya Tagge humbly awaits applications...

Expected Duties of Managers
  • Work with Freya Tagge to Expand her company
  • Keep TaggeCo in Motion, including the Subsidiary the Manager takes over (Does not mean Development threads 24/7)
  • Sometimes further expansion without the help of Freya Tagge, with approved ventures
  • Only commit to and create activities for the better of TaggeCo, which may be for quality of service, quality of products, or similar
  • Share the Biscuits fun.
Serious and Experienced Individuals Only, Please

Application
Code:
[b]Name[/b]: (Alias, Nickname, professional name)
[b]Species[/b]: (For personal reasons, Freya Tagge can not work with particular species)
[b]Age[/b]: (Number or classification, i.e. "middle-aged")
[b]Past Experience[/b]:(Please list past jobs, current jobs, affiliations that put you in management positions)
[b]Special Activities[/b]: (Special Ventures that became beneficial to an organization or company)
[b]Wanted Position[/b]: (Put here either TaggeCo Co-Owner, which gains 20% of the company. Or put your wanted Subsidiary)
[b]Allegiances[/b]: (Factions. Optional, if you prefer. We do not accept Siths under any circumstances)
[b]Notes[/b]: (Anything else you'd like to put. Questions, suggestions, etc.)

[i]By signing below, you agree that anything considered a major decision (Anything that may cause a major change in the company, industry, anything concerning locations, factories, large structures, etc), something that would cause a significant change for the future of the business... you -will- consult the other business leaders whom it has considerable effects on, not limited to, but including Freya Tagge and other managers. This creates a respectable and trustful management system. Upon becoming a Manager, you effectively become a member of the Board of Tagge, the highest position able to be given, with large payout. Also, while becoming a Manager of a Subsidiary, you have nearly complete control of the direction of the Subsidiary, and have full creation rights as long as it is quality and makes the business money, but you agree not to limit the Head of Tagge any operations they want to do with it, for example, create something using it.[/i]

Verified TaggeCo Subsidiaries
Subsidiaries applied for will have * symbols next to them
Biscuit Baron (Too good to be controlled by Tagge Restaurant Association, think as big as McDonald's, consuming Subway, BK, and 7-11)
Bonadan Heavy Industries (Let's go with heavy weapons of all sizes here)
GalRecourse Industries (Management of Sales? Auctioneer? You can suggest for this one)
Gowix Computers (Affordable cyber security! For Factions and individuals. Quality! Also media entertainment and such)
House of Tagge Mining Company (Managers of this company supply resources to all other companies by default)
Lantillian ShipWrights (No military ships allowed, policy by House of Tagge)
Mobquet Swoops and Speeders (Luxury, speed, and stylish Swoops and Speeders only. No utility/combat, think Supercars)
Tagge Industries Shipyards Limited (No limits)
Tagge Restaurant Association (Make your own restaurants)
Trast Heavy Transports (Heavy Utility products. Some ships. Example: Caterpillar 797 styled heavy utility. The construction contractor of Tagge)

Disclaimer: This is not an auction, this is an interview process for adequate employees. But the best employees will be chosen. So one could see this as an auction, bidding yourselves on something? Also; Subsidiaries are not made yet. applying for a Subsidiary means you help the company towards tiering up and making subsidiaries, as well as subsidiary management later.

NOTICE

Company Rules, Canon Companies, & Template

Owning a Canon Company & It's Subsidiaries

1. Only one writer may own a Canon Company. You, as a writer, may not own more than one canon company.

2. Your Canon Company may not own other Canon Companies as subsidiaries unless they are directly referenced in the Wookieepedia as being owned by that Canon Company.

3. Each Canon Company Subsidiary must have another character not owned by you labeled as it's CEO/Director and must have their own Company submission.

4. Once approved, you may write that Canon Company's storyline as you wish. How did they survive the Gulag Plague? The story is yours.

This goes for subsidiaries also - if a writer already owns a canon company, they may not be able to submit for another canon company. Giving the heads up now so that there is no confusion if they get submitted if you are interested in doing this.

Your company will need to be a Tier 3 before you can add subsidiaries to your company sub [member="Huurblugg Pos"].

Good luck.

[member="Huurblugg Pos"]

We've had people submit for companies only to realize they couldn't do it because they didn't read the rules. It is best to avoid confusion when it comes to canon companies.

[member="Cira"]

I was just curious since for the time I've been here it wasn't thrown around as much. I made sure to check rules and such. And I made the disclaimer before posting, people help to tier up the company to make subsidiaries. I also felt since there is a lot of diversity in TaggeCo subsidiaries people could find a cool spot to sit in no matter what they wanted. xD

[member="Cira"]

Just because I was right about to sign up on this one: Is Tagge Co. not canonically considered one company? We can't claim shares of it? Would having [member="Huurblugg Pos"] knock the "subsidary" title off the thing make it valid?

[member="Huurblugg Pos"]

I wish you all the luck in it, just whoever is going to submit the canon subsidiaries have to be unique writers who already do not own a canon company.

That's where people have become confused over it.

Enjoy your applications!

[member="Darth Raijin"]

Excuse me? TaggeCO was originally a front company for illegal dealings but quickly fell out of it with their own power and renown within the Galactic Empire. Subsidiaries become separate companies I think, but they are owned by the parent and I am essentially their bosses boss. So you can get shares of TaggeCo and a subsidiary

Darth Raijin said:
[member="Cira"]

Just because I was right about to sign up on this one: Is Tagge Co. not canonically considered one company? We can't claim shares of it? Would having [member="Huurblugg Pos"] knock the "subsidary" title off the thing make it valid?
Because each subsidiary has to be submitted in the Factory, with the term "this is a canon company" per our canon rules, only one canon company per writer is allowed.

Even if it is a canon subsidiary, it is still a canon company subsidiary.

Which applies the one canon company per writer rule into effect.

There has been a lot of confusion on that, so wanted to make it clear so miscommunication is swept up. This is part of the streamlining of the Factory we are working towards to make sure everything is labelled clearly and there isn't any confusion.

[member="Darth Raijin"] [member=Cira]

Yeah I was confused on that, admittedly. Sorry!

Edit: Raijin, TaggeCo had numerous other Subsidiaries that aren't listed on Wookieepedia. You could sign up to make a new Subsidiary. Example being Wookieepedia states that TaggeCo had pharmaceutical companies, so you could make a medical company as a Subsidiary, or apply for another weapons company, or another ship company, and they won't be canon, and won't fall under the rule

Huurblugg Pos said:
[member="Cira"]

Buying stock isn't considered ownership of a Canon company, is it? Like, someone could buy 40% stock, not listed as owner or co-owner, of a canon company, and own a separate canon company.

Buying majority stock ( 51% and above ) means you are the owner of a company. Which would go into conflict with the canon company rules of one writer per company.

[member="Cira"]

I just want to let everyone know, the question I asked Cira is mighty different from what I am doing here.

In order to have Subsidiaries someone else has to run them, that is a given.

The only way my question will turn into a problem is the 20% share I am offering to one Co-owner of TaggeCo. Even if that becomes a problem (which it will be absolutely no problem for those with no Canon companies), you can still have the IC title and get paid.

Cira was reminding everyone you can only ever own one canon company on any account ever. This means Subsidiaries fall under that rule. Meaning if you own a canon subsidiary, you can not own another canon company.

Name: "Darth" Raijin
Species: Shard
Past Experience: Ruler/Administrator of Royale Station, Formerly CEO of ShardWorks
Special Activities: Ruler/Administrator of Royale Station
Wanted Position: Manager of Mobquet Swoops and Speeders
Allegiances: Sith Kingdom
Notes: Although Raijin holds a place in the Sith Kingdom, he himself is very much not Sith.

By signing below, you agree that anything considered a major decision (Anything that may cause a major change in the company, industry, anything concerning locations, factories, large structures, etc), something that would cause a significant change for the future of the business... you -will- consult the other business leaders whom it has considerable effects on, not limited to, but including Freya Tagge and other managers. This creates a respectable and trustful management system. Upon becoming a Manager, you effectively become a member of the Board of Tagge, the highest position able to be given, with large payout. Also, while becoming a Manager of a Subsidiary, you have nearly complete control of the direction of the Subsidiary, and have full creation rights as long as it is quality and makes the business money, but you agree not to limit the Head of Tagge any operations they want to do with it, for example, create something using it.
Raijin

[member="Huurblugg Pos"]

As long as there is a development thread to show proof of the sale, transfer, etc of the stocks, as long as the shares do not make one an equal co owner or majority shareholder, owning less than that is fine.

I'd suggest it is kept updated too via mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom