Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taciturn (Pyke Syndicate Battlecruiser)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unidentified-flying-object-clipping-path-included-picture-id1190295119

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a command ship for the Pyke Syndicate that my character will have to fight or infiltrate at some point in a future RP.
  • Image Source: (X)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Battlecruiser
  • Length: 1500 Meters
  • Width: 1500 Meters
  • Height: 450 Meters
  • Armament: Low
  • Defenses: High
  • Hangar Space: 6 squadrons
  • Hangar Allocations: Low
    • Starfighters: 3 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 3 squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: 2.5

STANDARD FEATURES

• All Standard Features

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

• Advanced encryption systems mean communications can not be spied on
  • Difficult to track due to anti tracking systems
  • Experimental stealth systems such as an advanced sensor mask and a thrust trace damper make it very difficult to detect without a state of the art scanner system
  • Design means there are no obvious weak points and it is difficult to attack from many angles
  • Specialized onboard security system makes boarding it very difficult
    STRENGTHS:
    • Designed to be stealthy, as it is owned by a crime ring
    • Design makes it difficult to attack from many angles
    • Large crew capacity, due to being also used as an evacuation ship
    • Rather durable and speedy, given it was also designed as an evacuation ship
    WEAKNESSES
    • Rather low armament, due to being built under the cover story of being a civilian ship
    • Most of the hangar space is filled by non-combat craft, leaving only 3 squadrons for fighters and 3 for support
    Description: The Taciturn was commissioned as an evacuation/command ship by the Pyke Syndicate in preparation for the Bryn’adûl invasion into Pyke space. It was constructed by the Incom-FreiTek Corporation under the cover story of being purely an evacuation ship over 2 years. When the Bryn’adûl invasion finally came, the Syndicate and the population of Oba Dia (the Pyke home world) that had enough money to board the ship (did you expect an infamous crime ring to give out seats for free?) evacuated on the Taciturn, escaping the grisly fate that would have met them had they stayed. After dumping those unaffiliated with the syndicate on a far away inhabited planet, the Taciturn became the new base of operations for the group, serving as a mobile headquarters for all sorts of scum and villainy. Nowadays, it is located somewhere in unaffiliated space, but it’s exact position is constantly changing. When in a battle, the Taciturn can take plenty of hits and can move surprisingly quickly, but has somewhat lacking weapons in of itself. This isn’t a huge problem though, as it is still perfectly capable of going toe to toe with battlecruisers used by some of the most powerful factions in the galaxy.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar

Interesting ship desing, but I like it.
  • I know there is no Pyke Syndicate minor faction/company on the site yet, so I have to ask to create it and link it. Without that I can't accept the ship, and indiividual characters can only have 500 metres combat ship.
  • I recommned to mention the armament and defences list in the submission.
  • At the 1.500 metres ship there is no 5 squadrons hangar space rating. Please fix it.
    1500m [Base: 2 | Very Low: 4 | Low: 6 | Average: 8 | High: 10 | Very High: 12 | Extreme: 15]
  • And your ratings are underpowered, if you want you can edit this too.
  • You mentioned the ship is designed to be stealthy, but you not mention any stealth/jammer etc. system. Please mention and link these. I made for my main character a stealthy flagship, if you think you can check it what kind of systems were use there. Of course you don't have to write that detailful, just the most important ones.
I think that's all, if you need a help, or you have a question, feel free to ask in this thread about your submission.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Thank you! However:
  • You can't use that Pyke Syndicate without permission. Maybe the OP is not on the site anymore, but you can't use their submission without their permission.
  • Hangar Space: 6 squadrons - please indicate the rating, not just the number. In this case this is the low
  • And your ratings still underpowered (-4), if you still want to edit, you can do it.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Update on this? I have to move the thread to the Archive soon according to the Factory policy. I can give you a few more days if you need them, until Sunday (2021.09.05.), to make the necessary edits or indicate that you are asking for a few extra days for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom