Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T2 Dominion of Devaron & Aleen

Liliane

L
Didn't see a thread for that in the GA forums, so I decided to make one.

The Galactic Alliance
Dominion of Devaron & Aleen
Primary:
The SIS have been heading up operations on Devaron for several months now. A local warlord wrested control from the government two years ago and has declared support for a nearby imperial faction. From the capital city of Montellian Serat he rules with an iron fist.

The SIS have a plan to give control back to the people in one twenty four hour mission. Three teams of SIS and Alliance personnel have infiltrated the ancient city where AT-ATs patrol the streets at night. Red, Blue and Green teams are at safe houses in different parts of the city. Their targets are the three shield generators protecting the city.

An SIS Stealth Frigate is hidden on the edge of the system. As soon as the generators are down fighters will strike key garrisons and attempt to take out the dictator with a precise missile strike before he can flee and instigate a bloody civil war.

Teams must be small and there are no GADF ground or naval operations for support. If events do not go according to plan, you are on your own!

Secondary:
Laminanium (( Objective : complete a role-play from an NPC’s perspective who is accompanying your character. ))

Ultrachrome (( Objective : with two or more characters your character is not familiar with, become trapped in hostile territory and escape. ))

Personal Cloaking Device (( Objective : Complete a role-play without your character by only describing the scenery and actions of other characters from NPC perspectives without changing the course of the story directly. Ask for permission from the participants before engaging. ))

Primary:
Aleen: A careful peace has existed between the Aleena (http://starwars.wiki.../Aleena/Legends) and the Kindalo (http://starwars.wiki...Kindalo/Legends) through the use of the Great Seal (http://starwars.wiki...at_Seal/Legends).

Once the Jedi Order had established a Chapter House over it, in protection of the compact that secured the peace between the two species. Now the King of Aleena has invited the New Jedi Order back to Aleen, with the purpose of establishing a new chapter house around the Great Seal.

This was prompted by the whispers of an insurgency of renegade Aleena, wishing to reignite the war between their people and the Kindalo. All in an attempt to reclaim their former glory.

Liliane

L
If anybody's down for teaming up with me, I'm open for any objective. cause I don't wanna be drowning in loneliness again ;P

Liliane

L
[member="Rebel Sunka"] [member="Trextan Voidstalker"] [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"] [member="Xena Amonali"]

Are you more keen on keeping a strict posting queue or is it OK if I respond to Trextan's interaction with Liliane right now?

Elmont Block

Your focus determines your reality
Writing as part of a group is a challenge - given my posting times are erratic.

Of the remaining options - they all seem too complicated - but I want to participate, so will have a go at the secondary - Laminanium. I have zero interest in the alloy but it seems the easiest to write and comply with the strict objectives.

69hgEBh.gif

:)

Liliane

L
[member="Elmont Block"]

You looking for a posting partner or intending to go solo? Cause I could bring in yet another alt of mine if you're interested...

:)

Liliane

L
Elmont Block said:
[member="Liliane Lancaster"]

Thanks for the offer. I've gone solo with the NPC viewpoint. It should be fun :)
Awesome! Was just wondering whether you'd want to hang out with somebody or not, but that's great. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom